Invisible Phantom

9,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Mr Krawl
Heather Landis

Yes, thank you very much.

How close are you to getting the achievement?

I just got it, thank you for your help! heart

Friendly Genius

11,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Heather Landis

Ah, I see. You're welcome. smile

Invisible Phantom

9,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Mr Krawl
Heather Landis

I love the hat! It's soooo cute!

~Kiri~Kunoichi~'s Significant Otter

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Mr Krawl
Saffrons_Curse
Mr Krawl
Saffrons_Curse

:Ua

What's your dream avi?

Eh.. It's the white and black one, with the cloak and the "Heroes" eclipse background. All I'm missing, I think, is Raphael's wings. Which are impossible to get.

Ahh~~

Well, hey you never know, if you keep keep trying you might get it.
I want all those damn wings, myself.. I'm just too lazy to quest for them atm XDa

Well to outright buy them, first I have to wait for someone to actually sell them, and then I have to have the over 100Mil gold to pay for them. Or I could put in the hours and hours of alchemy to make the wings myself, which would still cost me several million gold, and a lot of my time. And even acquiring the recipe that leads to the recipe to make the wings is incredibly hard to do, as it is also a rare item. :/

-shrug- You won't have a chance at all if you don't even try~ UuU!

Friendly Genius

11,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
Heather Landis
Mr Krawl
Heather Landis

:3 Ye. Polar bear hat is cute.

Winter Warrior

Mr Krawl
I'm very grateful to everyone that helped me get my achievements, so as a universal thank you, I will leave this thread running, to help anyone that needs it.
All you have to do for me to help you is:
1. Tip this post. (I like a little extra gold)
2. Quote me to get my attention. (I can't promise to see every single post, unless you quote me)
3. Post a direct gaia site link to the thread you need help with. (I won't go through tinyurl or offsite links)
4. Get achievements, because I helped you.
It would be really awesome if you guys would give this thread a <3 too, so that more people will see it. Much love everyone, You're all awesome!!

I'm now working on Elocutionist, which has nothing to do with this thread, except that I'll be posting in it frequently.

SURPRISE GIVEAWAY::
Since this thread has been so successful without even offering prizes or remuneration, I've decided that I will start to randomly give away large sums of Gold to people who post in the thread, and help it grow. Thank you all for making this thread a successful one. biggrin

Help please and thank you?

icklekins awesome megachievement thread

gaia_kittenstar

Friendly Genius

11,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
Saffrons_Curse

Well to outright buy them, first I have to wait for someone to actually sell them, and then I have to have the over 100Mil gold to pay for them. Or I could put in the hours and hours of alchemy to make the wings myself, which would still cost me several million gold, and a lot of my time. And even acquiring the recipe that leads to the recipe to make the wings is incredibly hard to do, as it is also a rare item. :/

Well, if I ever find the recipe that starts the recipe chain that leads to the wings, I'll start alchemizing them, but it's unlikely. And there's no way I'll make over 100Mil gold.

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Mr Krawl
Saffrons_Curse
Well, if I ever find the recipe that starts the recipe chain that leads to the wings, I'll start alchemizing them, but it's unlikely. And there's no way I'll make over 100Mil gold.
Nawwww you'd be able to do it. GRANTED; Would you rather have that ONE item that costs 100m, or a large variety of other items that are cheaper?
My invo consists of quantity over quality generally. xDa I quest every now and again for somewhat pricey items [the most expensive ever was 7m at the time], but usually, everything I get, I get when it's at or under 1m XDa

Friendly Genius

11,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
Saffrons_Curse

Nawwww you'd be able to do it. GRANTED; Would you rather have that ONE item that costs 100m, or a large variety of other items that are cheaper?
My invo consists of quantity over quality generally. xDa I quest every now and again for somewhat pricey items [the most expensive ever was 7m at the time], but usually, everything I get, I get when it's at or under 1m XDa

I have plenty of cheap random items. They actually just pile up in my inventory and I don't know where they come from. I almost never buy items from the shops and such. But yeah. I want those specific wings. I'm sure I could find other wings that worked satisfactorily in their place, but it's my the dream avi that I made. My real goal. It wouldn't feel the same without them.

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Mr Krawl
Saffrons_Curse

I have plenty of cheap random items. They actually just pile up in my inventory and I don't know where they come from. I almost never buy items from the shops and such. But yeah. I want those specific wings. I'm sure I could find other wings that worked satisfactorily in their place, but it's my the dream avi that I made. My real goal. It wouldn't feel the same without them.

:U Well if you don't want anything else, then you probably wouldn't get all distracted with "Oh I want the wings, but I also want this other item" which is usually the trouble most people have. O uO! So if anything, that should just work towards your favor of it being possible to achieve. 8D!

The only thing you need is the determination and will power to see it throoough~ > u<

[and d'awww you're wearing items I gave you ;u; <33]

Friendly Genius

11,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
Saffrons_Curse
Mr Krawl
Saffrons_Curse

:U Well if you don't want anything else, then you probably wouldn't get all distracted with "Oh I want the wings, but I also want this other item" which is usually the trouble most people have. O uO! So if anything, that should just work towards your favor of it being possible to achieve. 8D!

The only thing you need is the determination and will power to see it throoough~ > u<

[and d'awww you're wearing items I gave you ;u; <33]

Ahaheh... Yeah, I am wearing some of them. I've been looking for a new look for a little while... And I think it looks nice.. so yeah... :]
And thanks for the pep talk. :p

Invisible Phantom

9,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Mr Krawl
Heather Landis
Mr Krawl
Heather Landis

I see you changed again. I'm trying to decide what to get next after I get my rose.

Beloved Genius

10,425 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
Mr Krawl
dewdrop301
hallo, i need 42 more tips and i need someone to quote me with the words thats what she said.

That's what she said
o thank you, do you need me to help you with an achievement?

Friendly Genius

11,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
Heather Landis
Mr Krawl
Heather Landis
Mr Krawl
Heather Landis

I see you changed again. I'm trying to decide what to get next after I get my rose.

Yeah, I got some new items from a friend, and so I decided to wear them. I've been looking for a new look for a little while anyways. smile

Friendly Genius

11,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
dewdrop301
Mr Krawl
dewdrop301
hallo, i need 42 more tips and i need someone to quote me with the words thats what she said.

That's what she said
o thank you, do you need me to help you with an achievement?

Haha, No smile But thank you

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces