Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Mr Krawl
I'm very grateful to everyone that helped me get my achievements, so as a universal thank you, I will leave this thread running, to help anyone that needs it.
All you have to do for me to help you is:
1. Tip this post. (I like a little extra gold)
2. Quote me to get my attention. (I can't promise to see every single post, unless you quote me)
3. Post a direct gaia site link to the thread you need help with. (I won't go through tinyurl or offsite links)
4. Get achievements, because I helped you.
It would be really awesome if you guys would give this thread a <3 too, so that more people will see it. Much love everyone, You're all awesome!!

I'm now working on Elocutionist, which has nothing to do with this thread, except that I'll be posting in it frequently.

SURPRISE GIVEAWAY::
Since this thread has been so successful without even offering prizes or remuneration, I've decided that I will start to randomly give away large sums of Gold to people who post in the thread, and help it grow. Thank you all for making this thread a successful one. biggrin

Help back please.
And with this one too.
Thank you. emotion_bigheart

Invisible Phantom

9,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Mr Krawl
Heather Landis
Mr Krawl
My city exists entirely as varied elevations. Though you would hardly notice I think. I never really think about it, myself.
Lol, well that's good.

Perhaps. It's kind of just... the way it is.
Anyhow. I might not reply very quickly, or for extended periods of time, because I don't currently have access to the internet.
I understand. I used to have that problem a lot before I got this app on my phone that lets me have unlimited internet as long as I keep my phone activated. xd

~Kiri~Kunoichi~'s Significant Otter

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Mr Krawl
That's good, I would not deign to represent myself poorly.
By the way, I don't have very available access to the internet at the moment, so my replies may be excessively delayed for some time.

Don't worry, my arm's been bothering me for a while, so I haven't been online much lately myself.

kenshinh42's Wife

Friendly Sweetheart

24,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Mr Krawl
herpdy.
Do my own replies also count towards the goal?

Help please?

Need votes for Firestarter

Making this Popular! <3 thread!

Fashionable Fatcat

Mr Krawl
I'
Done â—” Ú¡ â—”
Mind to help me too? ( ~◕ ヮ ◕)~♥
Link

Friendly Genius

11,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Heather Landis
Mr Krawl
Heather Landis
Mr Krawl
My city exists entirely as varied elevations. Though you would hardly notice I think. I never really think about it, myself.
Lol, well that's good.

Anyhow. I might not reply very quickly, or for extended periods of time, because I don't currently have access to the internet.
I understand. I used to have that problem a lot before I got this app on my phone that lets me have unlimited internet as long as I keep my phone activated. xd

An app that can do that sounds like wishful thinking, honestly.

Friendly Genius

11,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
Saffrons_Curse
Mr Krawl
That's good, I would not deign to represent myself poorly.
By the way, I don't have very available access to the internet at the moment, so my replies may be excessively delayed for some time.

Don't worry, my arm's been bothering me for a while, so I haven't been online much lately myself.

K, so that was a little while.

Invisible Phantom

9,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Mr Krawl
Heather Landis
Mr Krawl
Heather Landis
Mr Krawl
Lol, well that's good.

Lol, nope, I use it everyday. A friend of mine told me about it, and then I found the 2.0 version of it. Hers only has a tether mode, mine has that and wi-fi.

Friendly Giver

15,675 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Mr Krawl
I'm very grateful to everyone that helped me get my achievements, so as a universal thank you, I will leave this thread running, to help anyone that needs it.
2. Quote me to get my attention. (I can't promise to see every single post, unless you quote me)
3. Post a direct gaia site link to the thread you need help with. (I won't go through tinyurl or offsite links)
It would be really awesome if you guys would give this thread a <3 too, so that more people will see it. Much love everyone, You're all awesome!!

I'm now working on Elocutionist, which has nothing to do with this thread, except that I'll be posting in it frequently.

Since this thread has been so successful without even offering prizes or remuneration, I've decided that I will start to randomly give away large sums of Gold to people who post in the thread, and help it grow. Thank you all for making this thread a successful one. biggrin
"That's what she said."

Demonic Sex Symbol

Mr Krawl

gaia_crown
Helped with a <3.

Thanks for the help if you get around to it.
emotion_bigheart
Threadmaster.

Friendly Genius

11,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
Heather Landis
Mr Krawl
Heather Landis
Mr Krawl
Heather Landis
Mr Krawl
Lol, well that's good.

Lol, nope, I use it everyday. A friend of mine told me about it, and then I found the 2.0 version of it. Hers only has a tether mode, mine has that and wi-fi.

Well, I do have 6GB of data on my plan, which is basically more than I can possibly use (as long as I avoid video watching sprees on YouTube, which I can never seem to do).

Friendly Genius

11,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
Sullen lit one
Mr Krawl

"That's what she said."

That's what she said.

Friendly Genius

11,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
Welp. I are derp.

Man-Hungry Millionaire

10,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Overstocked 200