<3 </3

People Counter

+1 1 100.0% [ 4318 ]
Total Votes:[ 4318 ]

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
261. Did you send a random request or did you send a request to someone you had already been talking to and wanted to be friends with? I would hope it would be to someone I've already talked to.

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
261. Did you send a random request or did you send a request to someone you had already been talking to and wanted to be friends with? I would hope it would be to someone I've already talked to.
262. How do you normally go about getting friends on Gaia? Adding someone I've met through a thread or Towns or someone from another site we both play on.

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
262. How do you normally go about getting friends on Gaia? Adding someone I've met through a thread or Towns or someone from another site we both play on.
263. How many people on your friend list do you actually talk to on a regular basis? About five, I think.

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
263. How many people on your friend list do you actually talk to on a regular basis? About five, I think.
264. Do you have anyone on your friend list who you haven’t talked to since you added them? Probably, but I couldn't be sure since I haven't been around in a couple years.

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
264. Do you have anyone on your friend list who you haven’t talked to since you added them? Probably, but I couldn't be sure since I haven't been around in a couple years.
265. Have you ever cleared out your friend list? Not on Gaia.

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
266. How do you go about getting friends in real life? Not actively.

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
267. Have you ever claimed to be friends with someone in real life and then never talked to them again? No.

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
267. Have you ever claimed to be friends with someone in real life and then never talked to them again? No.
268. Do you have your Entrepreneur achievement? I'm not sure.

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
269. What item or items did you sell to earn 10 K gold? Oh. I don't think I'm there, yet.

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
269. What item or items did you sell to earn 10 K gold? Oh. I don't think I'm there, yet.
270. Did you automatically receive this achievement because you had already sold 10 K in items? I don't think so.

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
271. Have you gotten your Profitable achievement? I don't think so.

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
272. What item did you buy and sell to get this achievement? Dunno. <.<

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
273. How much of a profit did you make? No clue. :3

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
274. Was it a real transaction or did you have a friend buy your item? It would be a real transaction. I wouldn't ask a friend to buy it for me just to get an achievement.

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
274. Was it a real transaction or did you have a friend buy your item? It would be a real transaction. I wouldn't ask a friend to buy it for me just to get an achievement.
275. Do you often make a lot of gold on the marketplace? Not really.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff