<3 </3

People Counter

+1 1 100.0% [ 4318 ]
Total Votes:[ 4318 ]

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
301. Do you have your Invisibility achievement? Nope.
302. Did you try doing it in this forum first? I didn't try it, yet.
303. Have you ever wished that you were invisible? Yes. Often times it would've be rather useful for me and not for anything illegal, either.
304. Have you ever wondered if you might be invisible because people overlook you? Not really. I read a book once where that was the case, though. It was very interesting.
305. Did someone reply to your invisible thread hours after it moved off the front page? I don't have one yet.
306. Did you get your Forum Junior achievement? Nope.

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
303. Have you ever wished that you were invisible? Yes. Often times it would've be rather useful for me and not for anything illegal, either.
304. Have you ever wondered if you might be invisible because people overlook you? Not really. I read a book once where that was the case, though. It was very interesting.
305. Did someone reply to your invisible thread hours after it moved off the front page? I don't have one yet.
307. Are you tired of doing achievements yet? Depends on the achievement, really.

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
307. Are you tired of doing achievements yet? Depends on the achievement, really.
308. Have you got your Bidding War achievement? Nope.

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
309. Did you bid on an item that someone listed just for this achievement? Nope.

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
309. Did you bid on an item that someone listed just for this achievement? Nope.
310. Did you bid against a friend or mule? Nope.

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
311. Have you ever gotten into a real bidding war for an item you really wanted? Nope.

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
311. Have you ever gotten into a real bidding war for an item you really wanted? Nope.
312. Have you ever won a bidding war? Again, no. >.> I don't really like the whole bidding thing. I would rather just buy it outright if the option is available.

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
312. Have you ever won a bidding war? Again, no. >.> I don't really like the whole bidding thing. I would rather just buy it outright if the option is available.
313. Have you ever bid on art on Gaia? Nope.

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
314. Did you get your Generous achievement? Nope, sure haven't yet.

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
315. Did you really give someone a gift or did you expect them to send it back? I would really give someone a gift without expecting it back or expecting anything in return.

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
315. Did you really give someone a gift or did you expect them to send it back? I would really give someone a gift without expecting it back or expecting anything in return.
316. Did you give the gift anonymously? If it were to a friend, I might do it anonymously because they'd probably guess it's me anyway.

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
316. Did you give the gift anonymously? If it were to a friend, I might do it anonymously because they'd probably guess it's me anyway.
317. What item did you gift? I hope to gift Fremere's Guard to one of my friend's. smile

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
317. What item did you gift? I hope to gift Fremere's Guard to one of my friend's. smile
318. Who did you give it to? I hope to gift it to Josh.

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
319. Did they like what they got? He would love it.

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
319. Did they like what they got? He would love it.
320. Do you ever give people gifts in real life for no reason? Sometimes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff