<3 </3

People Counter

+1 1 100.0% [ 4318 ]
Total Votes:[ 4318 ]

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
241. Did you make a profit from it? Probably.
242. Did you ask a friend to buy it or did someone genuinely want the item? I assume someone genuinely wanted it. I don't ask my friends to buy from me.
243. Did you get your Wall Street achievement? I don't think so.
244. Do you invest your money? If I think I can a sizable profit from doing so, yes. Otherwise I hoard it until I can get what I'm questing for.
245. Have you ever gotten a certificate of deposit (CD)? In person? No. On Gaia? I don't think so.
246. Do you own any stocks? Nope.

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
242. Did you ask a friend to buy it or did someone genuinely want the item? I assume someone genuinely wanted it. I don't ask my friends to buy from me.
244. Do you invest your money? If I think I can a sizable profit from doing so, yes. Otherwise I hoard it until I can get what I'm questing for.
245. Have you ever gotten a certificate of deposit (CD)? In person? No. On Gaia? I don't think so.
247. Did you get your First Step to Fame achievement? Yep! You gave it to me, actually. Lol. So thank you! =D

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
247. Did you get your First Step to Fame achievement? Yep! You gave it to me, actually. Lol. So thank you! =D
248. Who quoted you? You did! Hehe. mrgreen

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
249. Did you have to ask them to quote you or did it happen in natural conversation? I didn't ask. smile

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
249. Did you have to ask them to quote you or did it happen in natural conversation? I didn't ask. smile
250. Which forum were you quoted in? This one. o:

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
251. Has anyone quoted you in real life? Yes.

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
252. Do you have your Forum Dabbler achievement? Yep.

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
253. Which forum or forums did you post in to get this achievement? Chatterbox, I think.

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
253. Which forum or forums did you post in to get this achievement? Chatterbox, I think.
254. Were all ten posts in the same thread? Probably. I was doing a Lyric thread for gold. smile

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
254. Were all ten posts in the same thread? Probably. I was doing a Lyric thread for gold. smile
255. Were you posting just to get this achievement? Nope. I wanted gold. >.> Lol.

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
255. Were you posting just to get this achievement? Nope. I wanted gold. >.> Lol.
256. Were you automatically awarded this achievement because you had already made posts? I'm not sure.

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
256. Were you automatically awarded this achievement because you had already made posts? I'm not sure.
257. Did you get your Forum Sophomore achievement? Yep.

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
258. Did you get your Friendly achievement? Not yet.

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
259. Did the person you sent a friend request to accept it? I hope they do when I send one.

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
259. Did the person you sent a friend request to accept it? I hope they do when I send one.
260. Who did you send a friend request to? No one yet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff