Hinata Norisu's Significant Otter

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
Kim Haruko
Wow, this place is lovely

it is indeed the garden is very wonderful. The water moves in a way no one would expect. It turely shows light within darkness.

Questionable Kitten

Geo780
MyPurpleMusic
Arcarius Tesfa
Lol'd at the TV comment. Well, if we are gonna have a bit of technology powered by the flowers, maybe we can have a room that shows silent movies? Just a light bulb and someone turning a crank, that's it.

Haha without technology... i'm beginning to think we will die of boredom. We better take some board games to the garden lol . And my guitar needs to go as well lol.
Well, i'm off to bed ! see you guys!

Wonders around house and meets up with a girl that is unknown to him. She looks quite elegeant in her outfit. Hello are you the hostess of this party?

Well... I was... but this has kinda come to an end ^^'
Geo780
Kim Haruko

it is indeed the garden is very wonderful. The water moves in a way no one would expect. It turely shows light within darkness.

I think I'm going to jump in the pond : )

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
Kim Haruko
Geo780
Kim Haruko

I think I'm going to jump in the pond : )

sounds nice would you like me to join you
having fun?

Regular

I look exactly like I came right out from the bedroom, out the house and here in the garden.
Haruhi sighed. Again, the host club had dragged her to yet ANOTHER party. At least they hadn't forced her to wear a dress this time. Still, the fact that none of them had shown up yet really irritated her.
Well, if they aren't here, maybe I'll at least get a night of peace and quiet.

She took a seat on a bench, dressed in her school uniform. Even here, she masqueraded as a man.

Sexy Exhibitionist

13,125 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Eva awakens from her revere, she had apparently developed a tendency of doing this during parties. Looking around she notices some new faces, oh when did they all come in? She asks her self. "How is everyone on this fine evening?" she announced to the crowd. "doing well i hope."
Lyae enters the garden feeling giddy as ever. He had suspicions that the beverages had been spiked with with something because, he was acting far more crazier than he usually did. He was of a mind to dance, and was on the look out for a lovely young woman whom he could sweep off her feet. As he strolls onto the garden patio, he askes to the crowd "is there anyone here who would like a dance?"
MyPurpleMusic
Arcarius Tesfa

-It's up... share with members and repost the link on the front of the thread-
Eternal Garden

3,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Geo780
Anonymous Prince Wright
From inside the ballroom came the enchanting sound of violin playing. Prince Wright glided the bow along the strings, in a slow fluid movement filling the air with a gentle song. When the last note hung in the air before fading away, a gentle applause followed suit. "Thank you. Thank you very much." Came a light voice as the royal bowed respectfully to his audience a blush tinting his cheeks. He sighed gently, shaking hands with men young old and gently kissing the palms of the women who greeted him. As a prince he was used to social gatherings, particularly balls. Regardless of such, he always found them tiring. Spotting an open door, his casual smile broadened as he headed outside, relaxing at a fountain. Breathing in the cool night air he picked up his instrument and began to play once more.

seeing the prince she grabs her skech book and tries to go threw the trees quietly to get a better look.

A new guest arives and sees the girl going threw the trees and with amazing speed rush in front of her. Trying to chacth the prince's eye my lady. you shouldn't be so shy about it.

"hump i am not shy i am simpliy trying to draw without being noticed"

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
faythofloveless
Geo780
Anonymous Prince Wright
From inside the ballroom came the enchanting sound of violin playing. Prince Wright glided the bow along the strings, in a slow fluid movement filling the air with a gentle song. When the last note hung in the air before fading away, a gentle applause followed suit. "Thank you. Thank you very much." Came a light voice as the royal bowed respectfully to his audience a blush tinting his cheeks. He sighed gently, shaking hands with men young old and gently kissing the palms of the women who greeted him. As a prince he was used to social gatherings, particularly balls. Regardless of such, he always found them tiring. Spotting an open door, his casual smile broadened as he headed outside, relaxing at a fountain. Breathing in the cool night air he picked up his instrument and began to play once more.

seeing the prince she grabs her skech book and tries to go threw the trees quietly to get a better look.

A new guest arives and sees the girl going threw the trees and with amazing speed rush in front of her. Trying to chacth the prince's eye my lady. you shouldn't be so shy about it.

Is that so then I guess I should leave you be if you wish not to be seen. I won't go as far as casting invisibility, but you should be more stealthy. he suggest to her he winks and disappears from her sight as quickly as he came.

3,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Geo780
faythofloveless
Geo780
Anonymous Prince Wright

Is that so then I guess I should leave you be if you wish not to be seen. I won't go as far as casting invisibility, but you should be more stealthy. he suggest to her he winks and disappears from her sight as quickly as he came.

'yah i guess if he saw me then i must not be all that stealthy' she thought to her self. 'i know what to do' she grins and transforms in to a grunny.
From one of the many stray paths that wound their way from any number of places within the dense forest came a girl who might as well have been a deer, as skittish and shy as she was. Looking around the clearing with large doe eyes, it was blatantly obvious this was her first ball.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff