<< < 1 2 ... 31 32 33

Hinata Norisu's Significant Otter

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
The Beautiful LadyKatie
From one of the many stray paths that wound their way from any number of places within the dense forest came a girl who might as well have been a deer, as skittish and shy as she was. Looking around the clearing with large doe eyes, it was blatantly obvious this was her first ball.

a man appers before her and bows Hello my lady you seem to be frightened allow me to show you around. he says to her softly
Geo780
The Beautiful LadyKatie
From one of the many stray paths that wound their way from any number of places within the dense forest came a girl who might as well have been a deer, as skittish and shy as she was. Looking around the clearing with large doe eyes, it was blatantly obvious this was her first ball.

a man appers before her and bows Hello my lady you seem to be frightened allow me to show you around. he says to her softly

My thanks good sir. her words accompanied by a deep, if slightly wobbly, curtsy. I've never found myself able to go to a ball before now. I do hope I'm not terribly out of place

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
The Beautiful LadyKatie
Geo780
The Beautiful LadyKatie

My thanks good sir. her words accompanied by a deep, if slightly wobbly, curtsy. I've never found myself able to go to a ball before now. I do hope I'm not terribly out of place

You are fine my lady the garden is a good place for your first ball. he tells her. follow me I will help you get the feel of the place he holds out his arm like a gentlemen for her to take.
Quote:

Quote:
You are fine my lady the garden is a good place for your first ball. he tells her. follow me I will help you get the feel of the place he holds out his arm like a gentlemen for her to take.

It seems I have found myself fortunate to have met a gentlemen on the first try. she said, while sliping her arm through his Again you have my thanks sir....I'm sorry, but it seems I don't your name

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
The Beautiful LadyKatie
Quote:

Quote:

It seems I have found myself fortunate to have met a gentlemen on the first try. she said, while sliping her arm through his Again you have my thanks sir....I'm sorry, but it seems I don't your name

John is my name my lady. he tells her and what be yours?
Geo780

Quote:

Quote:

John is my name my lady. he tells her and what be yours?

You may call me Kate

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces