Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Lover

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Geo780
"I would love to partake, I hope I am good enough to assist you" She said, trying not to sound too excited.

there is no need for assitice unless you enjoy being a target. he chulkles at his lame joke sorry bad joke.my lady. most of my more impressive ones are healing spells, but I can do. he presses his hands togther then pulls them apart a bobect of flowers apper to be coming from both of his plams. this. these are for you he says and hands them to her
"Oh my, these are beautiful!" She blushed. "Thank you" She blushed with a grin."I actually do know a trick,one simple,yet delightful one. Do you wish to see it?"

Hinata Norisu's Significant Otter

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
MimosoKatzchen
Geo780
"I would love to partake, I hope I am good enough to assist you" She said, trying not to sound too excited.

there is no need for assitice unless you enjoy being a target. he chulkles at his lame joke sorry bad joke.my lady. most of my more impressive ones are healing spells, but I can do. he presses his hands togther then pulls them apart a bobect of flowers apper to be coming from both of his plams. this. these are for you he says and hands them to her

"Oh my, these are beautiful!" She blushed. "Thank you" She blushed with a grin."I actually do know a trick,one simple,yet delightful one. Do you wish to see it?"
that would be lovely my lady he said with a warm smile

Sexy Exhibitionist

13,125 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Geo780

The graud turns to the young lady that spoke to him. I am doing fine my lady and how are you enjoying the ball he ask nervesly for its his first converstaion of the night and he knows not how to react.

She looks into his eyes, noticing his nervousness. He didn't know it, but it was her also her first conversation at this ball too. She had been to many, but she was ignored most of the time. Smiling she says, "that is good to hear sir. I to, am enjoying the ball. Thank you for asking."

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
She looks into his eyes, noticing his nervousness. He didn't know it, but it was her also her first conversation at this ball too. She had been to many, but she was ignored most of the time. Smiling she says, "that is good to hear sir. I to, am enjoying the ball. Thank you for asking."

you are very much welcome. would you care for something to eat

Sexy Exhibitionist

13,125 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Geo780

Looking at the delicious array of food that was on the other side of the room then looking back at Geo she said, "I am a little hungry, but don't trouble yourself, i'll make my way over there in due time. How about you, would you like something to eat?"

((had no idea you quoted me. My notifications didn't notify me because all the text was in one bubble....))

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
Evalinna
Geo780

Looking at the delicious array of food that was on the other side of the room then looking back at Geo she said, "I am a little hungry, but don't trouble yourself, i'll make my way over there in due time. How about you, would you like something to eat?"

((had no idea you quoted me. My notifications didn't notify me because all the text was in one bubble....))

Well I will sanck on something every now and then if i get hungry. he says to her Do you perhaps like magic?

Sexy Exhibitionist

13,125 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Geo780

Well I will sanck on something every now and then if i get hungry. he says to her Do you perhaps like magic?

laughing a little she says "as a matter of fact, i do enjoy magic. Are you a magician sir?"

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
Evalinna
Geo780

laughing a little she says "as a matter of fact, i do enjoy magic. Are you a magician sir?"

In a way i am. He told her. To be extact I'm a magic swordsmen He flips his hand over then back and in his plam is a neckless of preals For you

Sexy Exhibitionist

13,125 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Geo780
Evalinna
Geo780

In a way i am. He told her. To be extact I'm a magic swordsmen He flips his hand over then back and in his plam is a neckless of preals For you

Eva's eyes went wild. "H-how did you..." Then she notices the delicate strand of glistening pearls resting in his hand, "oh, i couldn't possibly sir."

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
Evalinna
Geo780
Evalinna
Geo780

Eva's eyes went wild. "H-how did you..." Then she notices the delicate strand of glistening pearls resting in his hand, "oh, i couldn't possibly sir."

please do i love to see people smile when they revice a gift

Sexy Exhibitionist

13,125 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Geo780

please do i love to see people smile when they revice a gift

blushing, she says, "well since it would disappoint you so much, and since i hate disappointing people, I will accept, thank you sir."

Shirtless Lover

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Geo780
MimosoKatzchen
Geo780

that would be lovely my lady he said with a warm smile
"Well, let me see" She said with a grin. She swayed her arms and out from her sleeves flew a dozen doves. "Is that good enough for you my kind sir?"

3,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
MimosoKatzchen
faythofloveless
MimosoKatzchen
faythofloveless
A girl (avi pic) walks in to the ball room,looking around to see how many people were around,seeing as there isnt much here yet she walks to a table she feels wouldnt be ocupied by anyone anytime soon and sits down and pulls out a sketch book and mecanical pincel.

Slowly walking past, she sees the artist sitting and sketching. Intrigued, she politely asks "Hey there, what's that your drawing there if I may ask..." with a smile.

The girl looks up sightly with a smile "everything i can before the ball dance ends"

"Thats pretty cool, I cant wait to see what the drawings look like later" She smiled. She looked at all the decorations and people walking past.

"yup i'm sure i'll draw some intresting things,i hope you enjoy the party" she looked around for something to draw.
Stepping into the main room of the hall, a man paused and adjusted the skull shaped pin on his cravat. True, his arrival was quite late for the festivities, yet this did not seem to phase him as he continued further into the room.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff