Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conversationalist 100
How Can I begin to hope...

User Image She walked into the room, standing at the top of the staircase looking down at the guest below. She had her red and black down on her right hand, while she had the other in her left. She wore long black gloves the met at her elbows, red and black corset, with red and black shoulder armor. She didn't have on as elegant clothing as others, but it was her finest. Her glittered eyes shined in the dim light around her as she thought if she should stay in place or descend further into the room.

If I can't sleep to dream.

Hinata Norisu's Significant Otter

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
MimosoKatzchen
Geo780
MimosoKatzchen
Geo780
MimosoKatzchen
Geo780
"I would love to partake, I hope I am good enough to assist you" She said, trying not to sound too excited.

there is no need for assitice unless you enjoy being a target. he chulkles at his lame joke sorry bad joke.my lady. most of my more impressive ones are healing spells, but I can do. he presses his hands togther then pulls them apart a bobect of flowers apper to be coming from both of his plams. this. these are for you he says and hands them to her

"Oh my, these are beautiful!" She blushed. "Thank you" She blushed with a grin."I actually do know a trick,one simple,yet delightful one. Do you wish to see it?"

that would be lovely my lady he said with a warm smile

"Well, let me see" She said with a grin. She swayed her arms and out from her sleeves flew a dozen doves. "Is that good enough for you my kind sir?"

it is indeed my lady. then he holds out his arm and a dove lands on it. He stroked it and its fethears became goldened tip. He then snaped his fingers and a cracker appered witch he fed to the dove.

"That is quite amazing sir" She clapped cheerily."Would you care for a dance later this evening with this lady?" She said shyly with a twirl of her hair.

It would be my pealure my lady. he said to her warmly I shall look foward to it.

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
Evalinna
Geo780

I woundn't know never tryed real beer and from what I;ve heard i probaly don't want to. Have you tryed it.

Nodding her head in agreement, she says "yes, i have. Took a swig of my dad's -with his permission of course- a few years back when i was 16. It is to this day the worst beverage I've ever had."

If you keep that thouhgt in mind then culb soda should taste good to you. That stuff is nasty. He told her. I don't sugget you try it.

Sexy Exhibitionist

13,125 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Geo780
Evalinna
Geo780

I woundn't know never tryed real beer and from what I;ve heard i probaly don't want to. Have you tryed it.

Nodding her head in agreement, she says "yes, i have. Took a swig of my dad's -with his permission of course- a few years back when i was 16. It is to this day the worst beverage I've ever had."

If you keep that thouhgt in mind then culb soda should taste good to you. That stuff is nasty . He told her. I don't sugget you try it.

Looking confused, she says "which stuff is nasty? The club soda or the beer? I
don't know if i've ever tried it, i'm getting it confused with carbonated water."

((nice you came over to the dark elf side cool ))

Shirtless Lover

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Geo780

"Ill be waiting at the dance floor, meet me in a few minutes with your dance shoes on sir" She smiled.
A vampire, eh? It's a good thing I'm already immortal, Estella thought as a single drop of sweat trickled down her neck. Aloud, she said, "Pleasure to meet you, Lord. I see. Well, that must be a great relief...to have no fears." She looked up as several more people entered the room and noticed in particular two gorgeous women: one with sparkling yet reserved blue eyes and the creamiest tan-colored dress, another clad in red and black; positively stunning. Yet the look of apprehension in their eyes...
Estella smiled, turned away from Lord Katsuto slightly, and brought her hands to her face, her index fingers touching. Reaching inside both their minds, she drew out a cheerful memory or thought and projected it to them both in the form of a vision. I hope this will lift some of your restraints, she thought with a sigh. Turning back to Katsuto- that had taken less than a second-she asked, "So, what is it like in your kingdom? As far-reaching as I am, I've had yet to do much traveling."
The vampire frowned. His kingdom was in many ways much like himself. A relic of the past. The dark realm had seen better days.
"I'm afraid that my kingdom is a rather desolate wasteland at the present. It's grandeur has been lost to time under the land's crimson moon. Now, if you had seen it in the past, you would most certainly remember it." Shaking his head, Katsuto gave a thoughtful smile.
"Ah, those were better times. I have been traveling for the better part of the past century. Perhaps it is good to begin anew at times and adapt oneself to the present. It was either that or gather dust by remaining in solitude." He took a slight glance to the other occupants that had entered. He had not missed Estella's latest action.
"Your ability is quite intriguing. Do you often delve into the minds of others?"

Original Gaian

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
i cant get the flow of this story. confused

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
Evalinna
Geo780
Evalinna
Geo780

If you keep that thouhgt in mind then culb soda should taste good to you. That stuff is nasty . He told her. I don't sugget you try it.

Looking confused, she says "which stuff is nasty? The club soda or the beer? I
don't know if i've ever tried it, i'm getting it confused with carbonated water."

((nice you came over to the dark elf side cool ))

Alls I know is that the culb soda is nasty. Anyways off that subject we should talk about something more pleaseing. (And you noticed thats nice. by the way do you draw all thouse dark elf pics)

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
MimosoKatzchen
Geo780

"Ill be waiting at the dance floor, meet me in a few minutes with your dance shoes on sir" She smiled.

As I shall my lady.He says to her. I look froward to it. he bows and goes off to put on a more dancing apporite outfit.

Sexy Exhibitionist

13,125 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Geo780
d with carbonated water."

Alls I know is that the culb soda is nasty. Anyways off that subject we should talk about something more pleaseing. (And you noticed thats nice. by the way do you draw all thouse dark elf pics)

"ahh okay then, what shall we talk about?" she said fidgeting. School was weighing heavily on her mind as she thought about all the reading she had to do.

((and of course i noticed lol. What dark elf pics are you referring too? The ones on my profile? No, all my art is done in real life, i don't have the ability to put them online or do art for people. But i am good at art....

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
Evalinna
Geo780
d with carbonated water."

"ahh okay then, what shall we talk about?" she said fidgeting. School was weighing heavily on her mind as she thought about all the reading she had to do.

((and of course i noticed lol. What dark elf pics are you referring too? The ones on my profile? No, all my art is done in real life, i don't have the ability to put them online or do art for people. But i am good at art....

It seems that school is bothering you my lady. Is something going on their that is hamring you in anyway shape or form. He asked kindly and worryingly at the same time.

(ok then I hope to see some of your true art work some day. it would please me to no end. I can't draw all that well but I like writing stories and comics even if my drawing isn't the best. Also I don't see what everyone gets excited about vamps for its dark elves that are truly beautiful and hot.)

Sexy Exhibitionist

13,125 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Geo780

It seems that school is bothering you my lady. Is something going on their that is hamring you in anyway shape or form. He asked kindly and worryingly at the same time.

(ok then I hope to see some of your true art work some day. it would please me to no end. I can't draw all that well but I like writing stories and comics even if my drawing isn't the best. Also I don't see what everyone gets excited about vamps for its dark elves that are truly beautiful and hot.)

Looks up at him "ehh not really, its just stressful, and its only the 2nd week. No need to be worried about little ole me" she said touching his arm reassuringly.

((most of what i do is pottery and ceramics. I'm not all that good with drawing something to look 3D, but it is enjoyable.The pics that are on my profile are avi art that i've had done. I hope to see some of your comics someday! I love reading a good comic book. I agree, vamps were yesterday, dark elves are the future lol))

9,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conversationalist 100
i cant get the flow of this story. confused

i think everyone has each their own story

9,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conversationalist 100
How Can I begin to hope...

User Image She slowly walked down the stairs feeling like she was blended into the background as she watched everyone mingle with one another. She dropped her skirt of her dress from her hands as it slowly flowed in place. She closed her eyes as she walked through the crowd and took her place against the wall holding her arm. She starred at the ground feeling a little out of place, she didn't really dance, she was a fighter but this was a one in a lifetime opperturnity for her to get out of the castle and talk with others, maybe find someone as well.

If I can't sleep to dream.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces