Blessed Hunter

8,050 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
~ Mio walks back in quietly ~

"H-Hello again...I hope the fairy isn't mad at me anymore..."
NightChild223

"Of course." Night nodded his agreement, gathering some small branches. "It will soon be chilled out here."

"Thank you. A bonfire's a nice addition to a Summer night too!" Charity said, dumping her handful of small branches on a patch of cleared off ground. She walked a little further into the forest, picking up sticks.
User Image

7,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
The butler yawned, and woke up.

"Aha, I know quite the thing!" He delightedly passed the treeish- Barrel a vial of golden liquid. "Here ya go, one top notch human-evo potion, manufactured by yours truly! Aren't I a heck of a butler," he smiled.

"You know, I think we should focus on learning to defend ourselves from the faerie attacks, 'cuz I don't think we'll leave...unscathed with rashes and whatnots."

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
I'm no greedy, no.
What I pursue it's no coin no shine.
What I love to "collect" is something of non measured value.
It is the dreams and memories that you carry on.
Each memory, dream or vision has a price.
Your humble servant is well aware.
Shall we come down to business?
Would you give me a dream for a shine?

[ Gipsy Scott ] [ Player / No Host ] [ Dream Merchant ]

The cottoned butler remained puzzled about Noodle's goal with all this hunt, yet there was something slightly familiar with his own goal which amused the annoying butler.
-"Moo!! I wants a treasure too then"-
Floating around Noodle the little prankster would rest his bottoms on the girls shoulder before pointing at the horizon with excitement.
-"Go go go!"-
Exclaimed Gipsy while wondering if this so called treasure would be something bigger than his jewelry, would that be the same thing he was looking for?. Only time would tell, tho it would seem that the little prankster would still need to be taught some manners.

Dear customer,
It is with great pleasure that I handle my fortune to you.
But beyond money, an advice is my greatest treasure.
Money comes and money goes, but time is beyond measure.
No gold. no silver can buy it back,
Therefore may I ask, would you still exchange my loot for your time?

Romantic Shapeshifter

9,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Koolgrl64

Night begins arranging the sticks and small pieces of wood into a cone shape, ready to set alight.

Romantic Giver

The Phantom Gift Giver appeared from behind a tree, taking in the beautiful forest setting. It had been far too long since he had attended a ball, and decided to take a peek at what all the living Gaians were up to.
NightChild223

Night begins arranging the sticks and small pieces of wood into a cone shape, ready to set alight.

Charity adds her last load around the edges and takes out a bit of paper and some matches. "Now, I'll just light it and go see if we have any blankets." she lite the match and tossed it in, before stepping back to see if it would light.
User Image

Timid Gawker

10,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
Wait... Were lambs supposed to moo? Aside from that fact, Noodle nodded when the lamb decided to join her on the hunt. But what came across as shocking was when this little lamb decided to perch itself upon her shoulder. Shaking away the thought she nodded once more before heading in the direction he pointed towards, at a faster tempo than before. One thing, though, still stuck to her mind. What did this lamb want from her?

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cheerleader 200
She didn't know why she was suddenly feeling so tired. She sat down, but before she could listen to the half-Fae's response, (She really needed to figure out what her name was.) she ended up falling asleep, half-curled around her tiger kitten.

((OOC: I really am dead tired, and disappointed to be missing out on everything, but hopefully I'll be back tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience. ^^; ))

Romantic Shapeshifter

9,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Thank you, The EX Huggable Anon, wherever you are. your note made me smile and I greatly appreciate the gift.

Hygenic Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
iTalinteni

"Aha, I know quite the thing!" He delightedly passed the treeish- Barrel a vial of golden liquid. "Here ya go, one top notch human-evo potion, manufactured by yours truly! Aren't I a heck of a butler," he smiled.

"You know, I think we should focus on learning to defend ourselves from the faerie attacks, 'cuz I don't think we'll leave...unscathed with rashes and whatnots."

"Thanks, I never thought of a human potion.. forgot those existed!" *Drinks potion*

Hygenic Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
iTalinteni

"Thanks, I never thought of a human potion.. forgot those existed!" *Drinks potion*

Demonic Sex Symbol

12,250 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Survivor 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
"Ok, now that we have a fire, does anyone have anything to eat?"

Blessed Hunter

8,050 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
~ Looks out for fairies ~