Welcome to Gaia! ::

Profitable Businesswoman

11,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Generous 100
""Well, even if there is no fairy treasure, I'll treasure the fun times I've had with everyone!"

Romantic Giver

The Phantom Gift Giver slowly materialized by the pond, looking wistfully at the moon's reflection in the still calm waters, reminiscing on the ball. As the closing ceremonies winded down and the guests began to leave, the forest had become calmer, yet, at the same time, The Phantom couldn't help but feel that the forest had ultimately won, successful hiding it's most valuable secrets from the greedy. He thought on these things, then gave a smile. Perhaps, it was better this way... After all, money is a powerful corrupting force. And he wouldn't want his new-found acquaintances to fall into that trap, perhaps the deadliest trap of this forest.

After a moment, The Phantom adjusted his hat, brushed off his shoulders, then grinned to himself before melding with the forest shadows, leaving this world. But rest assured, he will return when the time is right. He is, dear Gaians, but a phantom...

Hygenic Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
The Phantom Gift Giver
The Phantom Gift Giver slowly materialized by the pond, looking wistfully at the moon's reflection in the still calm waters, reminiscing on the ball. As the closing ceremonies winded down and the guests began to leave, the forest had become calmer, yet, at the same time, The Phantom couldn't help but feel that the forest had ultimately won, successful hiding it's most valuable secrets from the greedy. He thought on these things, then gave a smile. Perhaps, it was better this way... After all, money is a powerful corrupting force. And he wouldn't want his new-found acquaintances to fall into that trap, perhaps the deadliest trap of this forest.

After a moment, The Phantom adjusted his hat, brushed off his shoulders, then grinned to himself before melding with the forest shadows, leaving this world. But rest assured, he will return when the time is right. He is, dear Gaians, but a phantom...

*Barrel sighed* "Well, I guess the fairies won this battle!" *He said playfully* "It was nice meeting you all on this treasure hunt!" *He decided to leave his bag with some of the gold he found then left the confusing forest.* *With a new respect for the fairies and the demi-gods.*

3,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
ninja BUMP ninja

Fashionable Star

8,300 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
"Well, we may not have found the treasure, but i think we found something better, new friends. And I think we all agree that even though the faeries won this time, we'll get them next time. I had a great time and i can't wait till next year."
Charity finally exited the forest, a little worse for wear. The Ball was wrapping up and she'd missed most of it. She frowned, but only for a moment. Charity had a lot of fun during the ball and would really cherish the memories she'd made.
User Image
//<3

Aged Gaian

this is nice

Profitable Businesswoman

11,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Generous 100

Girl-Crazy Wolf

10,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

7,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
There are many brands of charms. So it becomes so tricky to decide how to choose one which fit your preferences. But amongst the well-known brands for making charms, Pandora has constantly been a highly-recommended brand in jewelries. So if you really mean to buy a Pandora charm as a good present for your loved-one. Some tips below may help you.pandora jewelrystore location
sounds fun!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces