Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Trader

16,925 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Pink in Style

I am Pink in Style, kind sir, from a lake far away...

"A lake? We've many of those up North. Each a blue jewel as magnificent as the rising sun." His held a level of pride to it. As Lord, it was part of his job to take care of such things.

Chibirb's Princess

Friendly Cutie-Pie

23,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Object of Affection 150
maggie loves kitties
Princess Angelishia
maggie loves kitties

Thank you Princess! *Blushes at the lovely comment* You know I was always enchanted by your beauty. I also wanted to be just like you! So this made me think. I have decided to join the jewel contest! Lady Maggie walks away cheerfully hoping she'll win Diamond Queen.

User Image
                        pɼiɳɕɛss pɼiɗɛ

yoʋ'ɼɛ so ʋɑiɳ
                        yoʋ pɼoɓɑɓɭy ʈɧiɳk ʈɧis soɳg is ɑɓoʋʈ yoʋ
                        yoʋ'ɼɛ so ʋɑiɳ

"Oh that sounds like a splendid idea!"

||The first page has information on how to submit! I'll be waiting for your PM. <3 ||

i ɓɛʈ yoʋ ʈɧiɳk ʈɧis soɳɠ is ɑɓoʋʈ yoʋ
                        ɗoɳ'ʈ yoʋ?
                        ɗoɳ'ʈ yoʋ?

I have sent the application Miss! Bows and leaves to find someone to converse with.

Hello, I am happy to meet you here may I ask your name?
Princess Angelishia

User Image
                        pɼiɳɕɛss pɼiɗɛ

yoʋ'ɼɛ so ʋɑiɳ
                        yoʋ'ɼɛ so ʋɑiɳ

"Regardless, your outfit looks lovely!" Remarked the Princess before the girl made her way back into the merriment. "Good luck if you do decide to enter!"

ɗoɳ'ʈ yoʋ?
                        ɗoɳ'ʈ yoʋ?

"Thank you, it took three of our nation's finest craftsmen to create the dress." She smiled as if having a fine gown was a rarity for her, though you both knew it was not.

"It all depends which direction the wind blows, whether or not I decide to enter."
A warm gust of air swept through the room, startling several party guests. Before any questions could be asked, Anisa melted into the crowd.

Beloved Elder

7,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
Other Kat

"ah...." Penguin saw the Princess in sight and took it as a grand opportunity.
"Princess Pride! I have something you might want!" Penguin scuttled over to the Princess and bowed with majesty.

Desirable Fatcat

Sericate
Sericate's shoes noisily tapped on the majestic floor as she trotted hastily in through the large ballroom doors. She paused, glancing around at the elegance. Sericate cleared her throat before yelling, "Hello everyone! I HAVE ARRIVED." She flashed a grin at everyone to make it known that she was clearly full of herself and proud of it.

Maggie walks up to Sericate and says in a very friendly tone, You seem..... Enthusiastic.... I like that in people! Hi my name is Maggie! Pleased to meet you!

Chibirb's Princess

Friendly Cutie-Pie

23,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
Quote Tree Lumberjack
Pink in Style

I am Pink in Style, kind sir, from a lake far away...

"A lake? We've many of those up North. Each a blue jewel as magnificent as the rising sun." His held a level of pride to it. As Lord, it was part of his job to take care of such things.

Impressed I say, "Why that must be true, if I hear so from you. As a lake resident, I thank you!"

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

Leader of the Penguins

"Princess Pride! I have something you might want!" Penguin scuttled over to the Princess and bowed with majesty.

User Image
                        pɼiɳɕɛss pɼiɗɛ

yoʋ'ɼɛ so ʋɑiɳ
                        yoʋ'ɼɛ so ʋɑiɳ

"Yes dear?" The Princess gladly turned her head again to the complimentary girl. Not that many people hadn't been complimentary today! Oh how flattering. Pride was starting to remember how much she missed Gaians and their praise.

ɗoɳ'ʈ yoʋ?
                        ɗoɳ'ʈ yoʋ?

Wheezing Elder

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Leader of the Penguins
Other Kat

"Oh dear.." Kat mumbled repeatedly as she tried to walk briskly after Ms. Penguin in her rickety high heels.
"Oh damn we're goin' ta fall ain't we?" Barley muttered while his mouth was free.

Quotable Trader

16,925 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Princess Angelishia

Lord Jack bowed deeply to the Princess before him, "Truly it is an honor to meet you, Princess. I am Lord Jack from the North," he smiled as he straightened, "I see the tales are true. Your beauty is breath taking. I would even dare say you are more beautiful than the flowery fields of the North."

Dangerous Survivor

16,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
Tristha
make portals not wars
Portals wondering around the ball room can't get his mind off on losing his portal gun. Because he knows he will need it to get home. He thinks about where he was when getting there. So portals starts off to find it for later when he needs it.
(My post seems like it has very little to do with anything but I got bored of wandering around. xP )

Tristha picks up a strange gun-thing from the dessert table and notices a guy who looks like hes looking for something. ''Excause me, is this yours?'' Thristha sayes while approaching.

While checking around Portals hears a voice asking him a question he turns around to find someone carrying his portal gun. " Oh , hello there and yes that is mine. Thank you for finding it. So where was it at?"

Chibirb's Princess

Friendly Cutie-Pie

23,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
Lady Moudeste! The beautiful princess is here now!

Beloved Elder

7,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
Princess Angelishia
Leader of the Penguins

User Image
                        pɼiɳɕɛss pɼiɗɛ

yoʋ'ɼɛ so ʋɑiɳ
                        yoʋ'ɼɛ so ʋɑiɳ

"Yes dear?" The Princess gladly turned her head again to the complimentary girl. Not that many people hadn't been complimentary today! Oh how flattering. Pride was starting to remember how much she missed Gaians and their praise.

ɗoɳ'ʈ yoʋ?
                        ɗoɳ'ʈ yoʋ?

"Your...Highness" Penguin said between huffs. "I believe this is yours." Penguin handed her the shiny pink gem from which she found next to the wine bottle. "It was of the utmost importance that I brought it to you."
Quote Tree Lumberjack

Thristha heard someone mention north and quickly yet gracefully approached the man. ''Excause me, i am Princess Tristha. I heard you mentioned nort, are you maby from Scandinavia?''

Sarcastic Prophet

19,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Hugo grunted at Lazarus, his eyes wandering over to the table with the food and drink. Lazarus let out a short laugh as she looked over to the table then to her skull.

"What? Do you want something to eat or drink? You know you can't, unless you want me to." she pointed out.

He grunted again, hovering ever so closer to her as if to nudge her over to the table. She muttered a "fine" before pushing herself off of the wall she was leaning against and sauntered over to the table. She gingerly picked up a glass and served herself some punch. Turning on her heels, she began to make her way back over to Hugo who seemed to be amused by his master's shyness - for it was rather rare for her to be shy.

Desirable Fatcat

Pink in Style
maggie loves kitties
Princess Angelishia
maggie loves kitties

Thank you Princess! *Blushes at the lovely comment* You know I was always enchanted by your beauty. I also wanted to be just like you! So this made me think. I have decided to join the jewel contest! Lady Maggie walks away cheerfully hoping she'll win Diamond Queen.

User Image
                        pɼiɳɕɛss pɼiɗɛ

yoʋ'ɼɛ so ʋɑiɳ
                        yoʋ'ɼɛ so ʋɑiɳ

"Oh that sounds like a splendid idea!"

||The first page has information on how to submit! I'll be waiting for your PM. <3 ||

ɗoɳ'ʈ yoʋ?
                        ɗoɳ'ʈ yoʋ?

I have sent the application Miss! Bows and leaves to find someone to converse with.

Hello, I am happy to meet you here may I ask your name?

Maggie excited someone finally noticed her replied quickly, " Hi! I'm Maggie! And might I ask your name? "

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff