Welcome to Gaia! ::

awsome! Aphrodite whee is on her way!
Erebus exclaim

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Actually, I think Rainbow just spelled it wrong. I'm pretty sure there was a goddess of Chaos by the name of AERIS from some civilization. I just don't remember which. I do remember her being mentioned in severel books that I've read though.
l-WaVy-l
oooooo ok ok thats nice haha u got ur info straight thats koo
II Hermes II
l-WaVy-l
are u slow ares is the GOD of war not goddess lol
lil rainbow girlie_13
woah this sounds like FUN! im thinking i'll go as aris the goddess of discord and chaos.

Hermes

Royale Messenger of the Gods

User Image

Hermes:

(Actually, your both right. Ares is the GOD of war, however... There was a cartoon that used to air on Cartoonetwork known as the Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy. There was a psycho chic on there that went by the name of Aris [She was rich, therefore it sounds like Heiress] and she was technically a 'goddess'.)

User Image
Hello all smile

Blessed Cleric

I've run a guild, entered contests, started roleplays, ran Gaia-wide references, been active 761 days, and still feel like a newb.

Would someone be so kind as to explain what this is in a way that will set my head straight? I think the mythology references are fun, but I'm attempting to understand if this is a way to meet new Gaia users or what.

5,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
"Dark soiree in a gothic castle located deep in the Netherworld."

I might never go home!
or cerberus, i know hes no god, but it would be cool to be him, or his master.... twisted
You should draw pictures of what the parties will look like so that Gaians will know what to expect.
i will b HELIOS Greek God Of The Sun
general etni
or cerberus, i know hes no god, but it would be cool to be him, or his master.... twisted

Hermes

User Image

Hermes:

(Believe it or not, someone is roleplaying as Cerberus in Hades' Place. It is one of the main rooms for the ball. Gaians are allowed to roleplay along with the crew of the 8th Annual User Run Ball, who are playing the Gods.)

User Image
nope i just checked the list of gods and goddess and she wont up there she might be a Norse god
Mia DesMoines
Actually, I think Rainbow just spelled it wrong. I'm pretty sure there was a goddess of Chaos by the name of AERIS from some civilization. I just don't remember which. I do remember her being mentioned in severel books that I've read though.
l-WaVy-l
oooooo ok ok thats nice haha u got ur info straight thats koo
II Hermes II
l-WaVy-l
are u slow ares is the GOD of war not goddess lol
lil rainbow girlie_13
woah this sounds like FUN! im thinking i'll go as aris the goddess of discord and chaos.

Hermes

User Image

Hermes:

(Actually, your both right. Ares is the GOD of war, however... There was a cartoon that used to air on Cartoonetwork known as the Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy. There was a psycho chic on there that went by the name of Aris [She was rich, therefore it sounds like Heiress] and she was technically a 'goddess'.)

User Image
nah nvm ill b a norse god lol i just broke into ur greek RP lol im Loki
l-WaVy-l
i will b HELIOS Greek God Of The Sun
The Gods are letting us off easy. 3nodding I enjoy parties much more than wars.
Good luck to both of the Gods and Goddesses!

Cutie-Pie

User Image

I never ever get involved in the Gaian Ball but wow-o-WOW.
I absolutely adooore your theme for this year!
Kudos!
do u think it would b ok if i was a Norse God instead of greek
II Hermes II
general etni

Hermes

User Image

Hermes:

(Believe it or not, someone is roleplaying as Cerberus in Hades' Place. It is one of the main rooms for the ball. Gaians are allowed to roleplay along with the crew of the 8th Annual User Run Ball, who are playing the Gods.)

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces