Are You TriCell Regular?

Yes 0.25531914893617 25.5% [ 12 ]
I Might Become One 0.23404255319149 23.4% [ 11 ]
I Was. 0.063829787234043 6.4% [ 3 ]
No. 0.4468085106383 44.7% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 47 ]
< 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26 27 > >>

Friendly Explorer

Aaaaaaaaah! *Camille had taken one slash to the right upper arm and another right across her face, passing by both eyes without damaging them. The wounds stung like she could barely believe. Camille curled up into a tight ball of pain, clutching her bleeding arm and squeezing her eyes shut. Her hair stayed white for a moment as she shivered on the floor, but slowly it became red again, starting to stand up like a dog's hackles* No...Let me out of here! *she unraveled her body and kicked her shoes off, standing up precariously* It hurts too much! I can't stay in here!

Dangerous Nerd

-bigsigh-

Boss...can I trust you with this one delicate situation...? I n-need to get some sleep...I'm in room 319 if you need me...

-paaaaause-

...and I've given the front desk a picture of you with instructions not to give you a key. So knock.

>_______>

4,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Suzette snarled, remembering her first target as she ran toward Richardo again. Red stained her vision. Any sense of humanity she had attempted to keep had long gone overboard as she leaped onto the man's chest, successfully knocking him backward.

[[Oh, whoa! gonk Good night, dear Saffy!~]]

Greedy Businessman

*he shoved the syringe back into his vest pocket, and turned towards Saff as he heard her little voice pipe up* You say that like you don't trust me. *he's pretty damn sure she doesn't*

*and if she left at just the right time, she'd miss seeing the businessman get knocked on his a** by the out of control witch. Fear washed over his face as he stared up into her red eyes* GUH-GET IT OFF ME!
"Camille!" The agent immediately ran over to Camille and tried to help her up. "That's a nasty wound. We have to get you out of here." Leon wrapped Camille's left arm around his neck, trying to ease her pain a little more as he forced her to move forward.
Just then, he heard Irving's yelling, and brought back the shots just above him at the pouncing zombie. "Get down!" He rushed Camille out of the way as he carefully aimed just above the zombie's head, avoiding contact with the unlucky businessman.

Aged Survivor

After pushing through the scared crowd, Key finally got to the door. There were already people near the door, many who had tried to open it but to no avail. Key looked at the door and noticed the detective that was near by it. "Sir?" Suddenly she heard the yells of Camille. Rage began to build up in the robot's body, rage towards a certain business man who caused hell to break loose.

5,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Riley hit the nearest locked door with a shoulder slam with from his left side...and immediately regretted it when the laws of physics bounced his a** back and onto the floor with a groan of pain. "Okay....the doors are alot stronger than the average dealer's front door...duly noted..." He muttered as he got to his feet, drawing his gun again with a roar of "get back!" and let out a quick succession of shots into the door. To shoot the locks was foolish, even with his fully-jacketed rounds. Companies built those things with reinforced steel and TriCell would get the best. That was why he shot the areas around the lock that was plain wood, unloading all 8 rounds and following up with a couple of vicious front kicks at the weakened areas.

Friendly Explorer

AAAAAAAAAAAAH! *Camille's scream was more of an angry cry than anything else. She wheeled around, still bleeding from her fresh wounds, grabbed Suzette by the shoulders and pulled her over backward. The eyes looking down at the Witch weren't normal human eyes anymore. They were black where the white should've been with red irises and vertical slits for pupils* You had to go and pissss me off! *Camille's body was clearly changing shape. Her mouth was wider, exposing elongated and sharp teeth. Her arms and legs were getting longer, too, as was her torso. Her hands and feet grew claws of their own, though much shorter and darker in color than Suzette's. When the change stopped, Camille was twice her previous height and hunched over like a giant animal* Ssstop attacking, or I'm getting you back!

4,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Suzette was honestly oblivious to the gun pointing at her as she slashed down at Ricardo, her arms flailing aimlessly down at him. She was intending on doing as much damage as possible, her blind rage surpassing any sign of self-preservation. She didn't even bother to notice that the man was somehow NOT dead yet...Then suddenly, she was pulled away, but some giant thing, who was yelling in her face. The Witch just shrieked back at the woman, slashing at the thing's arms in an attempt to get away. She was strong, but the once small girl now dwarfed her strength.

Greedy Businessman

*Ricardo had flung his hands up in front of his face to avoid getting his eyes gouged out or any other particularly vital areas of his body filleted by the witch. Her claws, however, did rip through his exposed parts like a knife through butter. There was no time for sarcasm or retorts here as he simply tried to stay alive! It was then when he heard the gunshots ring out and the mutating cracks of Camille. His voice came out in a pleading tone* H-help me!!

*it was just then when Camille pulled Suzette off him that he rolled away from her and painfully pulled himself up to stagger painfully away, leaving nice little blood droplets as he went* s**t, s**t, s**t..

Aged Survivor

"Sir, I believe you are going to need my help." Key walked out of the crowd and stood next to Riley. She would help everyone get out first, then give Irving a piece of her mind later.

Greedy Businessman

*he started towards the door, trying to squeeze his way through the crowd, but pity that he was a bit easy to recognize with his tattered outfit, and fresh cuts. Then there was the little trail of blood that he was leaving behind him* Gotta..get outta here...
All attempts to try and get Camille to safety were forgotten as he saw the young girl transform into something twice her normal size. His attention was brought back to the businessman, who was more than likely to perish any second. Leon had shot the damned creature a dozen times, and it just seemed to maintain it's strength. With Camille about ready to attack, the agent was clueless. He was almost out of ammo, and he couldn't possibly shoot his friend, Camille; no matter how dangerous she seemed. Without thinking, Leon grabbed his knife and flung it directly at the zombie's head, keeping a careful aim not to hit anyone he cared about. "Die already, you son of a b***h!"
Seeing Irving successfully escape, he nearly joined him in his flee, firing off any last shots he could at the zombie.

Friendly Explorer

*Camille screeched at being cut again, her older wounds not bleeding anymore. The transformation had worked to seal them somewhat* Hold ssstill, you little monssster! *with one swipe of her elongated hand she knocked Suzette over again without using her new claws* I...ssstill don't want...to hurt you. *her chest was heaving in and out very quickly* But that's my bosss. Just...doing my job! *she reared up on her legs, which had grown more muscular than her arms had, and brought one elongated foot down on top of Suzette, carefully holding her in place. Leon's knife whizzed past her ankle and she huffed a bit, barely paying it any mind*

5,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
The detective stopped after the fifth kick to glance at Key, slightly confused at how she could help. Then he decided to stop thinking and backed up, reloading his weapon. "Suit yourself."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff