I Was. 0.063829787234043 6.4% [ 3 ]
No. 0.4468085106383 44.7% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 47 ]
< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 25 26 27 > >>

4,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Suzette nearly jumped a foot in the air, hearing the sound of the punch quite clearly. She let out a growl, wrapping her arms around her stomach. There was too much tension in the air for her liking, and the Virus' instincts were starting to overwhelm her. She curled up where she was, trying to ignore everything around her.

Friendly Explorer

Hey! *Camille's hair went flaming red in an instant. In another instant she'd rammed her shoulder into the detective and knocked him down, using her own body weight to keep him on the ground. As small as Camille looked, her form was unusually dense* What the hell are you doing?!

Greedy Businessman

*he didn't have a chance to react and suddenly Riley's fist made impact with the side of his face and he about fell backwards with the punch. His eyes widened and for a split second, there was a quick wash of red that came over his irises, and just as soon, it was gone*

*he gave a sneer as he recovered from the blow and loudly popped his jaw back into place* That hurt, you know?

Dangerous Nerd

Ahem. No fighting. Anyone. Stop. Help. Police.

No?

-retrieves a small device from under her hat-

I will tase every single one of you until you sit yourselves down like civil adults.

>___>;

Greedy Businessman

*his gaze flickered from the Detective that had just punched him in the face across to the little blood-spattered scientist. He blinked once, looked at her taser, and started chuckling* You bettah start now, it's going to take you quite some time.

5,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Riley had a witty comeback prepared until an unusually heavy, small person slammed him to the ground, pinning him. He didn't bother struggling, instead wishing he'd shot the man instead as he spat and sneered at the man he'd hit. "Oh, my bad. I messed up. Let me up so I can try again, you won't feel it for hours." He glanced around, eying them all. "So, what now? You toss me over board and say I drunkenly stumbled over? Cause I'll need more whiskey then."

He suddenly stopped being a mocking individual, and eyed the scientist woman with an amused raise of his eyebrow. "Um...miss? I am the Police...and that's the wimpiest taser I've seen in my professional career."
Leon's eyes leaped boldly as he witnessed Irving's punch. Things are getting way too out of hand. He stomped over to the detective and grabbed him firmly by the collar. "Listen, tough guy! I don't know who you think you are, but if you haven't noticed, a person just got killed! The last thing we need is some idiot like you making things worse." He dropped the detective's collar, stepped back, and lured everyone away from the scene. "C'mon, everybody...let the scientists do their work in peace."

4,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
What was going on? She tried to listen to their words, but it was slowly melting into gibberish in her mind. The Witch's red eyes dead locked on Richard, a furious growl escaping her throat, which slowly turned into raging screams as she unexpectedly launched herself at him. The stress of the guns and all the humans around her had proven to be too much.

Friendly Explorer

*Camille flopped over to the side and stood up, smoothing the front of her dress out. There were faint traces of blood on it now from leaning on Detective Riley* Just doing my job, Miss Saffron. *the words were barely out before she was forced to leap into action again, and very literally. She collided with Suzette from the side, knocking her off course*

Greedy Businessman

Aheheh...no..we'll kill you foist, or perhaps have you be Test Subject Numbah One for our newest product. *he grinned broadly, pulling out a syringe from his vest's pocket* We haven't had the chance to use a human subject yet an' you look like you've volunteered yourself to be foist in line! *he studied the syringe briefly, but was suddenly distracted by the Witch that had nearly attacked him and his little bodyguard Camille flying into action*

Dangerous Nerd

You are the Police? How Louis XIV of you...but you really shouldn't say that...for its size, my little handheld is more powerful than anything on the market...I helped in its design myself...

-tosses and catches it-

Of course, you're right in that I'm using it incorrectly. This was designed specifically for loose subjects of unusual size or aggression...

o__o;

Oh d-dear...l-like this one...

-shifts in front of Rick, and holds out her taser, activating its charge, hoping to deliver a stunning shock before she was skewered too badly...and then nothing!-

...o-ohgod...th-thank goodness, Camille...th-that could have been bad...i-is she alright?

4,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
The Witch turned on Camille, her shrieks of rage growing. She had been tackled; there were too many lights and sounds. Her long nails flailed in front of her as she broke from the hold. Her lithe form wasn't to be fooled; she may not have mutated much muscle mass as her fellow kin, but it didn't mean she didn't have any strength.

Aged Survivor

All of a sudden the desire to be back in the facility became present. Key wouldn't have minded having to do her typical janitor duties rather than worrying over a possible zombie horde devouring her friends. She began formulating a plan to escape. There was the option of going overboard but as we all know; metal sinks. Key looked over at the door that was locked. All of a sudden another scream was heard. Perhaps now was the time to try and get the door open. "Well, it doesn't hurt to try. Mr.Irving has already been angry with me before so I know what to expect." Key headed into the crowd for cover and began pushing forward towards the door.

5,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Riley took his blessings and divine interventions where he got them. Taking this 'Mr. Irving' in hand to hand seemed to foolish, he might be stabbed with the syringe. And shooting would only draw more security. So the police detective simply stood up and backed away as quickly as he could without drawing Suzette's attention and tried to blend with the crowd, glancing at the fancy dressed agent with a "you're stuck up p***k" glance that only a street-level homicide investigator could pull off before he bolted towards the door.

Greedy Businessman

*Ricardo pulled his attention away from Camille and Suzette in time to see Riley booking it. However, he didn't take chase. He simply let the man run as a crooked smile formed on his lips* Run wherevah you want, it's not like you can go anywhere. *he then threw a salute towards Riley and chuckled. Damn, it felt good being the antagonist again!*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff