Are You TriCell Regular?

Yes 0.25531914893617 25.5% [ 12 ]
I Might Become One 0.23404255319149 23.4% [ 11 ]
I Was. 0.063829787234043 6.4% [ 3 ]
No. 0.4468085106383 44.7% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 47 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26 27 > >>

Friendly Explorer

*Camille was upset to see Suzette taken away like a rabid animal, but she knew that starting anything in her injured and weakened state would only end badly for both of them. She looked down at her battered right arm, seeing the bandage needed changing. She barely even noticed Leon, she was so preoccupied. After Irving left she walked out of the room in silence, headed for her own room where she could shed the bloody makeshift bandage*

((I'm going to disappear, too. I have events to attend until super late at night.))

4,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
She heard the sound of her friend before she saw him; The two brutes together were enough to hold her down - but when the tongue snatched away the creature, she suddenly had one arm free. That was good enough. The Witch screamed, turning on her captor in anger, slashing across his neck. She was thankful that there weren't many people on the deck at the moment. Even Rick had taken his leave. Suzette followed the trail of the tongue, a huge smile on her face at the sight of the green cloud. "Ben!"

Dangerous Nerd

"Ohhh...I feel ill all of a sudden...seasickness, yes? No? J-Just a...an odd smell...?"

Oh gosh, it's Saffron. And she's muttering to herself. Not unusual, actually, she does it all the time.

"Most definitely, a queer smell."

She has a sensitive nose.

"Over here...?"

4,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
iConstrict Survivors

The Witch almost instantaneously wrapped herself around Ben, nuzzling into the Smoker's chest. "Ben, I'm so glad you're here..." She cooed, petting his hair softly. "Thank you so much for saving me."
Suzette heard Saffy's voice distantly, but chose to ignore it. All that mattered was Ben right now; he was here, he saved her.

[Guuuh, dinner xD; Be right back?]

5,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Riley groaned as he finally came to, sitting up and leaning on the wall. Stupid panicking people, pushing people into tables headfirst. A few minutes passed as he finally regained all cognitive functions and he stood, warily looking around. "Never...going to a ball...on a boat...ever..." He muttered as he walked out of the ballroom, seeking the kitchens. "Wait...why aren't people still panicking and screaming?" Apparently Riley hit his head hard enough to not notice the rather...odd sight to his left.

Dangerous Nerd

.___.

"Oh dear."

"I-I don't want to...ruin the moment..."

Whisperwhisperwhisper. We'll just slowly back away.

>///>

Greedy Businessman

(Boy, this place dies when I'm not around. You all know you don't need me here to post, right? <<; )

*the sound of the bizarre growling and screams from the Majini had Ricardo doing a 180 turn and quickly heading back to the ballroom, an intense glare on his face* Those things are hard ta come by anymoah! *he yanked out his Beretta and stood by the doorway, his eyes upon Ben. There was a sudden wash of fear as he saw him. The tongue definitely was like that of TriCell's highest selling B.O.W. the Licker, but that was where the similarities ended* Aw, s**t, so that must be her boyfriend.

Greedy Businessman

(Updated the first page with an art contest! )

Dangerous Nerd

gonk

"I just don't see how the kissing would work yes...?"

Slight head tilt. Stare.

Greedy Businessman

*overhears Saffron as he looks away from the Witch and Licker Smoker and towards her* I can imagine French kissin' that freak would be a choking hazard...*even in the worst of times, the man has to crack a joke*

4,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
[I'm alive! 8'D]
Suzette was still holding onto Ben, her lower lip jutting out into a pout. "Oh, we kiss Saffron..." Her eyes gleamed slightly. "Just not in the way you'd think." She gave Rick a side-long glance. "And you aren't much of a gentlemen as I thought. Wasn't that someone who works for you? She tried to drag me off...and you didn't seem to mind."

Friendly Explorer

*Instead of making a new bandage, Camille had just let her right arm air out. It was healing up nicely and fast. She was walking back through the halls again when she came upon the small crowd of mostly familiar faces in the next hallway* Suzette! You're okay, right? *she walked forward, halting when she saw the mutated face of the man Suzette was with* Who is that?

Dangerous Nerd

No one is going to harm you while I'm around Suzette...technically...while you're here, I'm afraid you'll have to be 'officially' classified as a 'subject'...and lay low a while...

.__.;

B-But I promise, you are going to be alright...we aren't really going to hold you against your will...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff