Welcome to Gaia! ::

f a l l i n 4 d a n c e generated a random number between 1 and 80 ... 39!

Anxious Humorist

11,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
"Well then suit yourself." I told the girl with a smile as I popped my own marshmallow onto the stick and let it hang over the heat of the bonfire.

((OOC: I have no idea, sorry. I think they are trying to fix a problem with the thread having been removed as a sticky....))

Fashionable Shopper

15,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Nana Etoile
𝔄 𝔯 𝔱 𝔢 𝔪 𝔦 𝔰 : Godess of the Hunt

User Image
((We died!))
User Image

((Lol))

Anxious Humorist

11,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
animekittyninja-aka kiki
Tsukiyo smiled as she sat down and put one marshmellow on a stick to start roasting as she popped another into her mouth. This was why she usually didn'tget smores. She had a habit of eating the supplies before she got them together... She nodded lightly. "I know... In one, some one ripped another's dress within a few minutes of the room just being opened to us... And the only person that would talk to me was a dragon that couldn't speak... His master was flirting with another girl." She sighed lightly as she stuck the hot marshmellow in her mouth. Her hair stood on end and her eyes grew wide with tears and as she whined in pain and fell back. After she forced it down, she sat up with her face bright red and was panting lightly. She looked to the girl that had just joined them and nodded lighty to what Fallen said.

"Wow, yeah that is a lot of drama." I remarked as I made my smore then plopped it into my mouth. I watched the other girl struggle with her's. "Are you okay? And you might need to be a little careful with the heat, there." I suggested kindly.

Dapper Sex Symbol

red looked at the two girls that had been nice to her about the marshmallow incedent and smiled. finished with all the marshmallows that had fallen on the ground, she put one on a stick and held it over the fire. she whistled for her wolf, kaze and gave him a marshmallow. such a fun time she was having!

Friendly Phantom

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200

User Image
((We're picking out the winners for the contests. Trying to fix sticky thread and apologize about not being here as often.))
User Image
Nana Etoile

User Image
((We died!))
User Image

User Image
[[OOC: Haha, I sure hope not. xD ]]
User Image
User Image
[[OOC: Also, I am highly impressed with all of the art that I have seen up on the front page. If I had a scanner, I'd totally join in, just for kicks, because I like drawing Artemis. I have forever. She's ma faaavrite.]]
User Image

Taken Cleric

18,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
Tsukiyo yawned, having calmed down from the initial shock. She then smiled and nodded lightly. "It's been so long I sort of forgot you should wait a moment before sticking hot marshmellows in your mouth." She assumed her seat with a light blush of embarrassment on her face and stretched before she tried once again with making a smore. Maybe this time she would make one instead of sticking a still scolding marshmellow into her mouth again.

((I hadn't gotten to see any of the avies. Oh wel. You guys will probably show them once you've chosen the winners. XD ))

Anxious Humorist

11,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I looked up at the sky and noticed how high the moon had gotten, which then made me realize just how late it was. Once again I had to leave the party before I was ready. I sighed. "Well it was a pleasure meeting the two of your, but I must be going. I'm expected somewhere." And with that I stood up and wound my way out of the forest and back into the normal world.

((OOC: Sorry guys, but I'm falling asleep here. I'll hopefully be back tomorrow. G'night all!))

Mega Gekko

9,150 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
[[aaah. I've been gone trying to draw my second submission along with other contest art and commissions. I don't know what's happening. 8|]]

Rikka walked into the mythical forest once again, but giving off a more strong prescence.
"Wow Master, I think there are either more beings or powerful beings here today." Rikka's little spirit said in an alien tone that she could only hear.

---------------------------------------------------------------
- YingYangAnima on deviantArt -

7,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image
Avi contest winners decided. will be on front page soon.
User Image
User Image
[[OOC: Goodnight, sleepy people! Hopefully see everyone tomorrow!]]
User Image

Fashionable Shopper

15,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
LeeRii
[[aaah. I've been gone trying to draw my second submission along with other contest art and commissions. I don't know what's happening. 8|]]

Rikka walked into the mythical forest once again, but giving off a more strong prescence.
"Wow Master, I think there are either more beings or powerful beings here today." Rikka's little spirit said in an alien tone that she could only hear.

"Hello Rikka and little spirit, how are you tonight?" Eve asked

Dapper Sex Symbol

LeeRii

"oh, hello rikka! hello little spirit! we're just roasting some marshmallows, wanna join us?" red said, waving her hand in a friendly way.

[[ooc-oh gawd its 1:05 over here and im not tired at all]]

Mega Gekko

9,150 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
"We are fine! But Master is very tired and even more from yesterday unfortunately." the little spirit said while laying on Rikka's head.
Rikka staggered forward to the campfire.

[[It's only 10:10 in the West Coast. c:]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out