Welcome to Gaia! ::

Stormfool generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 15!

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
User ImageUser Image
    >>.
    um...no lol. Even though it's catchy

((Does this mean I win a Nara??))

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Trickster helps herself to ungodly amounts of chocolatey goodness, grinning mischievously all the while.

"Heeeeeeeyyyyyy....I can dance to that! Oh yessiree!" She mused, springing up and around the fire, shaking back to something more appealing to the other guests, as she had devoured all the chocolate she could take.

Fashionable Shopper

15,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
MischievousTrickster
Trickster helps herself to ungodly amounts of chocolatey goodness, grinning mischievously all the while.

"Heeeeeeeyyyyyy....I can dance to that! Oh yessiree!" She mused, springing up and around the fire, shaking back to something more appealing to the other guests, as she had devoured all the chocolate she could take.

"Miss can I have some." Usagi-chan asked the lady eating all the choclaet. The poor bunny was hungry.

7,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image
(Video is Blocked) <---I fail at youtube

Storm, yes it does!
User Image

Stormfool generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 47!

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
User ImageUser Image
    >>.
    (( Now the song is stuck in my head. EEEEYYYY MAKERENA!!!))
*ignore my presence. I am merely here to help you bump*

Fashionable Shopper

15,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Luna Verto
User Image
(Video is Blocked) <---I fail at youtube

Storm, yes it does!
User Image

"Maybe I can sing some more song's I know a few that would be nice." Eve said aloud hoping someone will hear her.

LeeRii generated a random number between 1 and 80 ... 2!

Mega Gekko

9,150 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
"I have never heard of such music before" Rikka's little spirit said curiously. "I have only heard music by nature and a some music played by passing traveling musicians."

---------------------------------------------------------------
- YingYangAnima on deviantArt -

Dapper Sex Symbol

red gets comfy at the bonfire, and see's the girl is happyer. "im red, sorry if i scared you". she felt tired and before she knew it, she was fast asleep

[[gtg, its 2:12am over here, and i got caught up doing freebies]]

7,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image
*turns off annoying macarena, so crystal can sing*
User Image
User Image

Syphora opens her blue eyes slowly, her expression dazed and disoriented. Her heavy lids blinked a couple of times as she sat up. Had she fallen asleep..? It was quite a peaceful sleep...She thought to herself. Her black lips turned up into a smile as she looked around. Were there still people here tonight? My, the party never ended.

Taken Cleric

18,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
((Sorry. I keep spacig out aound this time. (it's 2:14 here), s I'll call it quits here.))

Tsukiyo looked up and blinked before she smiled to her new friends. "I have to go now. Thank you for allowing me the lovely time here." She waved goodbye to them all before she stood up and walked into the darkness of the woods.

7,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image
Perhaps in the AM we can do some more dance music.

(( I'll figure youtube videos and put them on autoplay...MAYBE I CAN RICK ROLL people!!))
User Image

7,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Junior Trader 100
animekittyninja-aka kiki
((Sorry. I keep spacig out aound this time. (it's 2:14 here), s I'll call it quits here.))

Tsukiyo looked up and blinked before she smiled to her new friends. "I have to go now. Thank you for allowing me the lovely time here." She waved goodbye to them all before she stood up and walked into the darkness of the woods.

User Image
Goodnight ^-^
User Image

7,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Junior Trader 100
Corrupted Symphony
Syphora opens her blue eyes slowly, her expression dazed and disoriented. Her heavy lids blinked a couple of times as she sat up. Had she fallen asleep..? It was quite a peaceful sleep...She thought to herself. Her black lips turned up into a smile as she looked around. Were there still people here tonight? My, the party never ended.

User Image
Welcome back. ^-^
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out