Welcome to Gaia! ::

MischievousTrickster
PZ
PZ sighs as she makes her way down Mt.Olympus and into the dark depths of the forest, "There is no point and staying in Aphrodite's realm if all I'm going to do is sit about sipping wine and make advances on Nymphs, I might as well rest here and clear my head" PZ sits under the welcoming shade of a huge Oak tree

Prancing about in circles with her newfound legs, she stumbled out from behind the tree, and gave the treesitter a wide smile.
"So I heard you like oak trees!" She said, her way of saying hello.
Looks up in awe at the doe-legged woman "Yes I suppose I do"

Stormfool generated a random number between 1 and 80 ... 43!

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
User ImageUser Image
    >>.
    ((Thanks. But I couldn't possibly host a room I dont have much money. Plus I like winning too much. Thanks very much for everything))

Friendly Phantom

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200
animekittyninja-aka kiki
Hunter Callisto
User Image
[[OOC: There's a scavenger hunt going on. All the details are on the first page.]]
User Image

((The only details I see are that he was kidnapped and we have to find him before the party is over... Ether than that, there aren't any details. sweatdrop I probably should leave than...))

((Sorry I forgot to update the front page !! ))

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
The Trickster noticed PZ's look and flustered a little, her legs shook and fur drew itself in, her knees taking a more human shape again.

"Oh, I knew it was too much, I just knew it!" Her shape returned to that of a human, and a skirt grew down from her corset, the flower in her hair extended into a more appealing hairpiece, and green lines spread across her skin.

"Any better now? Anyway, have you seen the chaos going on in the other parties yet? My oh my is this getting busy!" She chuckled with a musical voice.

animekittyninja-aka kiki generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 56!

Taken Cleric

18,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
Nana Etoile
animekittyninja-aka kiki
Hunter Callisto
User Image
[[OOC: There's a scavenger hunt going on. All the details are on the first page.]]
User Image

((The only details I see are that he was kidnapped and we have to find him before the party is over... Ether than that, there aren't any details. sweatdrop I probably should leave than...))

((Sorry I forgot to update the front page !! ))

((Thank you m'lady. ^_^ ))

Tsukiyo did her best to follow clues, not quite sure where to go first, or there from.

f a l l i n 4 d a n c e generated a random number between 1 and 80 ... 18!

Anxious Humorist

11,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I sighed as I came back into the forest. Finally it was over. I couldn't believe I had just found where he was though. I walked up to Callisto, "I think I found him." I said quietly.

Friendly Phantom

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200
𝔄 𝔯 𝔱 𝔢 𝔪 𝔦 𝔰 : Godess of the Hunt

User Image
f a l l i n 4 d a n c e has found all the clues.
She wins the Scavenger Hunt!
Quirinus has been found!

The party may now resume the festivities.

((This really didn't work out too well I hoped more people could participate and all.))
User Image

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Niko retured with a wet and none to happy Cat.

I am relieved to hear that Quirinus has been found! But could someone spare a cloth to dry this poor cat?
(I thought you did a great job with this. One person was able to follow your clues and I was left wondering around in circles ^_^)

Friendly Phantom

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200

User Image
Order for Clues:
Clue #1 starts in The Forest Room and leads to The Room By the Sea
Clue #2 starts in The Room By the Sea and leads to The Fruit Cup Charity 2.0
Clue #3 starts in The Fruit Cup Charity 2.0 and leads to TheORANGEsqueeze Charity
Clue # 4 starts in TheORANGEsqueeze Charity and leads to The Celebration Room
Clue #5 starts in The Celebration and leads to The Wild Things Charity
Clue #6 starts in The Wild Things Charity and leads to Deadline: An OMG Quest where the final artwork or Quirinus will be placed.
User Image

f a l l i n 4 d a n c e generated a random number between 1 and 80 ... 80!

Anxious Humorist

11,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
And the world seemed to have been righted again. I smiled to myself, just happy that I could actually solve something like this.

((Ooc: I actually thought it worked well too.....it probably would have been better if there had been more people here at the start though. And what is the omg quest or final artwork? I'm slightly confused by that.))

animekittyninja-aka kiki generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 37!

Taken Cleric

18,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
Tsukiyo returned with a proud look on her face. She opened her outh to speak to Nana, but it seemed another had beat her to it. She sighed sadly and dropped her head in defeat. It seemed she had joined the search just a moment too late... Oh well. It was nice to know Quirinus was safe.

Female Dogg0 generated a random number between 1 and 80 ... 31!

Greedy Capitalist

She scratches her head, wondering what everyone is getting excited about down below. Tree hops down from the tree branches and spins around, looking for someone to communicate with. It's a bit difficult to tell what she is looking at, since the buttons where her eyes should be don't move.

f a l l i n 4 d a n c e generated a random number between 1 and 80 ... 52!

Anxious Humorist

11,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
animekittyninja-aka kiki
Tsukiyo returned with a proud look on her face. She opened her outh to speak to Nana, but it seemed another had beat her to it. She sighed sadly and dropped her head in defeat. It seemed she had joined the search just a moment too late... Oh well. It was nice to know Quirinus was safe.

I saw another return with a sense of purpose on her face and then she looked sad. I walked up to her, "You alright?" I asked her in a kind voice.

Stormfool generated a random number between 1 and 80 ... 80!

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
Nana Etoile

User Image
f a l l i n 4 d a n c e has found all the clues.
She wins the Scavenger Hunt!
Quirinus has been found!

The party may now resume the festivities.

((This really didn't work out too well I hoped more people could participate and all.))
User Image

User ImageUser Image
    >>.
    I feel bad now, Next time I will join in for you Artemis
The wolf awakes from his slumber.. Looks around.. oh! A blue and gold chest! hmmm it's locked I need a key! the wolf looks around once more. "Oh-well" the wolf says and walks away from the chest.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff