Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Callisto was glad others agreed with her. She wondered how they would be most useful. "Perhaps we should wait for Artemis. She will know what to do." Callisto had lots of confidence in her goddess, but wondered if it wasn't a bad thing that they were losing time while they waited.
User Image

Friendly Phantom

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200
𝔄 𝔯 𝔱 𝔢 𝔪 𝔦 𝔰 : Godess of the Hunt

User Image
Find Quirinus- The hunt will have 5 clues total, the first clue will be posted on the front page, 4 others will be hidden somewhere in other rooms or in affie threads on the front page. This is an individual contest. No tag teaming. If you are found sending clues or clue locations to other users, if you post clues or clue locations in thread, you will be Disqualified from all contests. When you find a clue, quote the post it is in in the thread, and send it to Nana Etoile. First person to find ALL CLUES IN ORDER wins. ALL CLUES LEAD TO OTHER ROOMS OF THE 8TH ANNUAL BALL, OR AFFILIATES THREADS in the LINKS OUT section of THE FOREST OF THE DIVINE. Winner of the scavenger hunt will receive a Squirrel Cosplay +10k.

((Hunter Callisto I'll need your help with spotting cheaters!))
User Image

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Niko started to fidget. Knowing that people might be harmed made her anxious.
If we are going to save him we should begin putting a plan in place at the very least. Who knows what Eris might do.

f a l l i n 4 d a n c e generated a random number between 1 and 80 ... 8!

Anxious Humorist

11,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
People were clustered around Callisto. I was curious so I came closer. "Pardons, but what just happened? It seems I arrived a moment too late to know. I'd love to help if there is anything I could do." I said in my small voice, trying to sound more confident with myself than I truly was.
User Image
Callisto was glad that Artemis had come up with a plan. Now that they had a plan, everyone could get to work!

[[OOC: Yes, ma'am!]]
User Image

6,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Riding by the woods in a horse-drawn carriage, Renovate hears some music. The pounding rhythms surrounded her and she needed to investigate. Reno's driver slowed the cart to a stop, and Reno stepped out, following the music. Hoping this was not a fairy hill from which she would never return, Reno sunk her high-heels into the mud and mulch, seeking out the source of the mysterious sound. Some black smoke hung in the air like soot in a quickly-dissipating trail past her carriage and beyond. Renovate went in the direction from which it had come. She loved all things mysterious and liked to investigate curiosities.

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
"If we wait, they only get farther away, perhaps we should arrange a hunting party." Trickster said with a mock english accent, walking up to Callisto with her chest puffed out and her hands on her hips. If she could not be official, she would at least sound official, in the hopes of lightening the mood. She kept her grin, as if to imply it was a joke.

Friendly Phantom

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200
𝔄 𝔯 𝔱 𝔢 𝔪 𝔦 𝔰 : Godess of the Hunt

User Image
"Everyone, calm down. We will seach through the entire forest to look for him.
Although searching in groups may be safer we need to find Quirinis, the smaller the groups the more areas of ground covered.
Please hurry we only have so long!"
User Image

Stormfool generated a random number between 1 and 80 ... 3!

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
User ImageUser Image
    >>. This festival is quite fun. Kidnapping and all

f a l l i n 4 d a n c e generated a random number between 1 and 80 ... 72!

Anxious Humorist

11,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
When I heard about the hunt I knew I should help. So I took off on my own to look for the missing Quirinus. There had to be clues somewhere as to where he had gone.
User Image

Syphora drew her sparkling trinkets back into her cloak and gripped her bow close. She turned to a direction she found promising and immediately headed there.

//OOC: Oh, the hunt! xD//

Stormfool generated a random number between 1 and 80 ... 51!

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
User ImageUser Image
    >>. *walks around the party eyeing the guests*

Friendly Phantom

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Clue #1:
Haha, foolish mortals, you'll never claim me
I'll hide away in another ballroom, soaking in glee
But soon you'll all get to drown in your doom
You'll soon join the sunk, down in the dark gloom.

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Niko set her cat on the ground and headed to where Quirinus was last seen.

See if you can catch the scent

She said to him. The cat sniffed the ground a little bit and then sniffed the air. But did not seem to be able to catch any type of scent.

Stormfool generated a random number between 1 and 80 ... 64!

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
User ImageUser Image
    >>. I kind of want to look...but...nah. smile I'm better at mingling

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers