Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inaqtuk's Wife

Salty Sweetheart

User ImageUser Image
Demeter silently watches from her wooden-carved throne at the far end of the pavilion. She is nota misanthrope or miserable, but neither is she a people person. Since time, she had wandered with only her daughter across the surface of mother earth, and then again, alone, after Persephone was taken.

She sighs and rises. She is a gracious hostess, nevertheless, and would see to it that her guests were satisfied in every way.

She approaches the nearest group of mortals, casting a doleful glance at Dionysus - he's passing out the fruit of the vine, as usual.

She approaches Kylee and offers her gracious palm. "Please, have you partaken of the feast? Nothing but the finest grains and meats have been prepared. You must temper your thirst with appetite."

She smiles a broad, divine smile.

5,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
"My my...with all these gods walking around. It can be quite intimidating." Tique states as she take up a glass. Glancing around she noting the different people.

Astounding Consumer

10,675 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Epcot Illuminations
kyleerosadeana
Epcot Illuminations
kyleerosadeana
is blushing and sipping wine "um... well i feel so under dressed next to these beautiful gods and goddesses"

User ImageUser Image
"My bad, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Dionysus. I would love you to take this glass of wine and drink it, or this glass of grape juice." Dionysus sits down.

"thank you very much" takes wine gently and drinks from it "my name is Kylee im pleased to meet you. everyone here is so kind and well dressed." smile "this is so ice..."

"Yeah, I just can't let my wife see or she gets jealous when I say that other girls look nice. I don't know why she is jealous. So how are you?" Dionysus says while starting to drink some more wine.

blushes "im very good thank you" sips wine again and stares nervously at the scythe "so is it been an easy life of comfort?" asks politely still staring at scythe
Antique Whisper
"My my...with all these gods walking around. It can be quite intimidating." Tique states as she take up a glass. Glancing around she noting the different people.

*walks over* I agree. The scythe guy is pretty weird himself.

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
GreenInkling
Demeter silently watches from her wooden-carved throne at the far end of the pavilion. She is nota misanthrope or miserable, but neither is she a people person. Since time, she had wandered with only her daughter across the surface of mother earth, and then again, alone, after Persephone was taken.

She sighs and rises. She is a gracious hostess, nevertheless, and would see to it that her guests were satisfied in every way.

She approaches the nearest group of mortals, casting a doleful glance at Dionysus - he's passing out the fruit of the vine, as usual.

She approaches Kylee and offers her gracious palm. "Please, have you partaken of the feast? Nothing but the finest grains and meats have been prepared. You must temper your thirst with appetite."

She smiles a broad, divine smile.

User ImageUser Image
See's demeter and greets her with a smile. "This is Demeter. She is the other host for this party." He announces to the crowd.

Shadowy Traveler

8,750 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Crack Shot 50
Solaria_Solacium
Keel Kanrazi

Keel looks up from glancing at all the finery and takes note of the Gods. Their the hosts. Obviously. Duh. He should have noticed them before. But the splendor was a distraction for him. He raises a hand, to let the god speaking know he heard, and pulled out one of his scythes, setting it in his lap, lightly stroking it like one would a pet.
Tonight would be an interesting sight to stand on the sidelines and watch. If only he'd been mindful enough to bring his music. He had some music software but...

Rowan sees a man in blue and god armor stroking a scythe. "That is a very lovely scythe you have." She says trying to be friendly and make small talk and hopefully find out that he wanted to talk. She felt slightly awkward that she came to this celebration without a date or something. Did you even need a date to come to one of these?

Keel looks up. "Hmm? Oh. Why thank you. I've had it for a while now." Someone took notice of him. Must've been the scythes, obviously. Maybe he should have left then-- No. He Shouldn't even dare to think of leaving these.

"I've been studying them, if you want to know. When combine, they exude great power. Not that I can harness it for anything.", Ad added quickly. He wanted to be occupied. At the very least, he could try and mingle.

Astounding Consumer

10,675 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
eyes snap from scythe to demeter and marvels at her grace and beauty "hello" curtsies

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
Alv, fashionably late as always, enters the party and admires the enchanting decorations and the overflowing refreshments table filled with treats fit for the gods. Always the foodie, Alv wants to try each and every tempting dessert, but she decides to socialize and dance for a while first. She approaches the hosts, curtsies, and says, "Thank you for the lovely party."

Bashful Sex Symbol

8,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
"thank you" *scarlett walks up to the table* " and wine please"

Epcot Illuminations
Princess Scarlett Chapman
*scarlett entered the ball* "well i feel under dresses" *she giggled and walled in to the huge ball room. she looked around.* "hmm quite the place for a princess. Would anyone like to dance?"

User ImageUser Image
"don't worry about feeling underdressed. Would you like to come up to the table with me and have wine or grape juice, whatever you prefer?" Dionysus asked with his soft loving eyes.

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Lily walks slowly into the hall, her soft leather boots making now sound. They were new and one of the best things she owned. She felt very under-dressed and out of place in this celebration held for the Gods. However there was one thing she learned from her father. You never defied their will. So here she was dressed in the finest clothes she wore attending their celebration.

Astounding Consumer

10,675 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Keel Kanrazi
Solaria_Solacium
Keel Kanrazi

Keel looks up from glancing at all the finery and takes note of the Gods. Their the hosts. Obviously. Duh. He should have noticed them before. But the splendor was a distraction for him. He raises a hand, to let the god speaking know he heard, and pulled out one of his scythes, setting it in his lap, lightly stroking it like one would a pet.
Tonight would be an interesting sight to stand on the sidelines and watch. If only he'd been mindful enough to bring his music. He had some music software but...

Rowan sees a man in blue and god armor stroking a scythe. "That is a very lovely scythe you have." She says trying to be friendly and make small talk and hopefully find out that he wanted to talk. She felt slightly awkward that she came to this celebration without a date or something. Did you even need a date to come to one of these?

Keel looks up. "Hmm? Oh. Why thank you. I've had it for a while now." Someone took notice of him. Must've been the scythes, obviously. Maybe he should have left then-- No. He Shouldn't even dare to think of leaving these.

"I've been studying them, if you want to know. When combine, they exude great power. Not that I can harness it for anything.", Ad added quickly. He wanted to be occupied. At the very least, he could try and mingle.

stares at him from across the room and quickly looks away as he glances toward her "s-sorry" mumbles to low for anyone to hear not even him

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
User ImageUser Image((Sorry I have to eat lunch, I will be back shortly))

Gives Scarlett wine. "I will be back shortly I need to go pick more grapes for the wine. I will be back shortly." Dionysus, feeling guilty, leaves.

Inaqtuk's Wife

Salty Sweetheart

User ImageUser Image
Demeter smiles kindly at Kylee. Then she spied Alvinette, who comes over and thanks them graciously.

"You are most welcome, my dear," she says.

5,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
lauruhhl
Antique Whisper

*walks over* I agree. The scythe guy is pretty weird himself.

Tique glances over at the guy, "Strange how...I must have missed that...". She raises an eyebrow in question of his actions, but then decides to ignore the whole scythe thing...again. In till he said something and then she decides that more wine would be lovely.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff