Romantic Bloodsucker

8,000 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
question
Deandriea
Princess Scarlett Chapman
*laughs lightly as she sip some red wine and watched the couples dance to the lovely music* "sigh," scarlett said "i wish i had someone to dance with"
EUAN! EUAN!
"Why does that stop you? Come! Dance with me, let none say any was left without a partner" Lips stained purple with wine, eyes wild, for now, at least, will not do harm
EU-OI-OI-OI!

thank you sir *gives him her hand and gives him a mysterious dance* this shall be fun

Sparkly Vampire

8,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
brshes the few cuts off and cleans up every single glass shard
kyleerosadeana
when mess is nearly cleaned (the rest is glass shards) cuts finger on glass and tears fall from face

*sees what happened and gives her a napkin to stop the bleeding*
aww dont worry its alright you did a very nice thing by helping clean it up even though it wasnt your mess
*smiles*

Sparkly Vampire

8,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
darkcolors4u
kyleerosadeana
when mess is nearly cleaned (the rest is glass shards) cuts finger on glass and tears fall from face

aww dont worry its alright you did a very nice thing by helping clean it up even though it wasnt your mess
*smiles*

"of course id help them and whomever did that was a very mean person... thank you though"
kyleerosadeana
darkcolors4u
kyleerosadeana

*smiles*

"of course id help them and whomever did that was a very mean person... thank you though"

yes i agree they need to learn to be less reckless and no problem
Takes notice of the activities at the far end of the place *snikers* with a wide amused grin.
Focus back on the entertainment to be had.
Blessed be the gods.

Aged Rogue

7,400 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Crack Shot 50
Solaria_Solacium
"I'm sorry." She says. "Heh...where i'm from we sleep underneath skies like this unless it's cloudy. Because it's so dark you feel like you could see so far into space that you were practically in it." She adds with a bit of excitement. The stars had that sort of magic on her. The magic of mystification. She closed her eyes that were similar in color to moonlight with a dark edge to them. She can hear the music and is almost lost in the enchanting melody.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
In my heart lies a darkness so deep, It leaves my soul gasping for breath...

"Must be a treat. To see the stars in such splendor. I cannot myself..." He glances towards the Gods, then to the other guests. No one was looking. Good. That way, he wouldn't attract attention, that which which ought to remain on the gracious hosts. "I must confess, I'm not truly able to see splendor until I get a good look at it." He grabs the tip of his visor and lifts it up, revealing his face. Black, with a single red robotic eye. "I hope this doesn't frighten you. It usually scares people not from Aekea."

...And yet I find light flickers within me, like a breath of fresh air.

Quotable Lunatic

User ImageUser Image
Demeter cringed when she heard Dionysus's raised voice. Olympus help the person who ruins his wine.

She turns back to Farthingale. "I will give my favors as I whim," though it is not unkindly. She places a cool hand on her shoulder, before turning. "I will see to the other guests, now, child. But do not hesitate to ask if you need anything more."

Demeter walks smoothly to Bloody Romance, making a wide circle around the scuffle at the end of the table.

"Welcome to the Celebration," she says graciously.

3,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

5,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
kyleerosadeana

Smelling the sent of mortal blood in the air Jaran quickly appears by the your side his now shined eyes focused intensely on the wound. Taking your hand in his a blinding glow surrounds it, leaving the wound healed. The shine fades and he quickly retreats from the scene to nurse the wound that had opened on his hand.

5,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
kyleerosadeana

Oh My, are you okay?

Sparkly Vampire

8,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
darkcolors4u
kyleerosadeana
darkcolors4u
kyleerosadeana

*smiles*

yes i agree they need to learn to be less reckless and no problem

mhm

Sparkly Vampire

8,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Beautiful Bloody Romance-
kyleerosadeana

Oh My, are you okay?

uh yeah i think ill be fine its just a few cuts
*turns and sits down in a chair with a perfect view of the dance floor, she sips on wine as she watchs couples glide across the ball floor*

Lupine Shapeshifter

5,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Keel Kanrazi
Solaria_Solacium
"I'm sorry." She says. "Heh...where i'm from we sleep underneath skies like this unless it's cloudy. Because it's so dark you feel like you could see so far into space that you were practically in it." She adds with a bit of excitement. The stars had that sort of magic on her. The magic of mystification. She closed her eyes that were similar in color to moonlight with a dark edge to them. She can hear the music and is almost lost in the enchanting melody.
In my heart lies a darkness so deep, It leaves my soul gasping for breath...

"Must be a treat. To see the stars in such splendor. I cannot myself..." He glances towards the Gods, then to the other guests. No one was looking. Good. That way, he wouldn't attract attention, that which which ought to remain on the gracious hosts. "I must confess, I'm not truly able to see splendor until I get a good look at it." He grabs the tip of his visor and lifts it up, revealing his face. Black, with a single red robotic eye. "I hope this doesn't frighten you. It usually scares people not from Aekea."

...And yet I find l
ight flickers within me, like a breath of fresh air.

She grins. "I'm not afraid. It's actually quite intriguing. How did you happen accross it?" She asks. She looks at the sky once more but it does not hold her attention long she gazes at his face. it was not only intriguing but mysitfying as well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff