Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who is your favourite Alternative Doctor? (Videos linked below)

Peter Cushing (Dr. Who and the Daleks) 0.028571428571429 2.9% [ 1 ]
Rowan Atkinson (Curse of the Fatal Death: Nine) 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 5 ]
Richard E. Grant (Curse of the Fatal Death: Ten) 0.057142857142857 5.7% [ 2 ]
Jim Broadbent (Curse of the Fatal Death: Eleven) 0.028571428571429 2.9% [ 1 ]
Hugh Grant (Curse of the Fatal Death: Twelve) 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 5 ]
Joanna Lumley (Curse of the Fatal Death: Thirteen) 0.085714285714286 8.6% [ 3 ]
Richard E. Grant (Scream of the Shalka: Nine) 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 5 ]
I have no idea what you're on about. O.O 0.37142857142857 37.1% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 35 ]
< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 143 144 145 > >> >>> »|

Kairi_Kozplayr
Well, I asked if anyone cosplayed in real life because I cosplay as Ace, Rose Tyler, and the Doctor's daughter (not Jenny), but noone answered me. crying

One day I'll cosplay . . . as a Dalek. wink

12,400 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Marathon 300
this thread needs more dalek and cybermen.

Romantic Phantom

Who loves the Angels?

Party Member

Kairi_Kozplayr
Well, I asked if anyone cosplayed in real life because I cosplay as Ace, Rose Tyler, and the Doctor's daughter (not Jenny), but noone answered me. crying
Ah I see. 3nodding This is moving really fast at the moment, so don't get too upset if your posts get lost in the madness. surprised
So to answer your question, I don't IRL cosplay, but as you can see I'm using my avatar to cosplay Six right now. 3nodding My friend Rose (on gaia) cosplays as... well, I'm sure you can guess. wink

5,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Mullugutherum
Kairi_Kozplayr

Oh clever. My friend and her sister dressed up as Daleks for Comic Con last year.

6,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
woot! rose and amy pond.. heart

Party Member

Mullugutherum
Kairi_Kozplayr

MULL! User Image Did you get a sex change operation?

Krule Keke's Significant Otter

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Yanueh
Calelith
Well it doesn't help that a lot of this season seems more like fan service and filler episodes then an actual season.

The only true "filler episode" in S5 was Vampires of Venice.
As you were, I was

And you could also call "The Lodger" and partially "The Beast Below" filler episodes.

As I am, you will be

5,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Kinny Fear
Kairi_Kozplayr
Ah I see. 3nodding This is moving really fast at the moment, so don't get too upset if your posts get lost in the madness. surprised
So to answer your question, I don't IRL cosplay, but as you can see I'm using my avatar to cosplay Six right now. 3nodding My friend Rose (on gaia) cosplays as... well, I'm sure you can guess. wink

Haha I see. Okay. 3nodding
Kinny Fear
Kairi_Kozplayr
Whenever I get friggin money I'm going all out on a Tenth cosplay IRL, my firends even say I look sorta like him with my faux glasses. xD

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Kinny Fear
Dyzzyah
I'm really digging the 11th doctor, and Matt Smith pulls off a bow tie better than anyone, I think. Still needs a little more fleshing out, though, but hopefully he'll be around a long time.

I still haven't seen the original series, save an episode or two on youtube, so I suppose I couldn't pick a favorite doctor due to lack of evidence.
Ok, so you need to watch The Three Doctors, you will fall. in. love. whee

If you have Netflix, you can Instant Watch classic episodes. 3nodding

Oh? Er, excuse me, I'll be in another browser window for a bit. Muahahahaha heart

Eloquent Healer

11,650 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
YueWist
Who loves the Angels?

They're one of the few monsters that actually scare me to death. I can't be in a room with statues in them anymore.
Well, them, and the alien thing from 'Midnight'. I cried out of fear in that one.

Timid Gawker

So, if I were to purchase Imaginary Friend from its first generation stage, would it keep evolving until I got everything (Including Tardus) or would it just stay forever at first generation?

12,400 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Marathon 300
YueWist
Who loves the Angels?

noooo! anything that has a picture of an angel, is an angel!

O.G. Phantom

13,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
Mullugutherum
Fun question: if you could take any of the Doctors or their companions to a ball/dance, who would you take?
User Image

The 11th Doctor and Martha Jones. Girl knows how to kick some arse. 3nodding
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out