Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sugar Plushie
"Paige walks over and picks up a glass of white wine from the choices, then looks upon the crowd, sipping her wine."

-apears infront of paige with a rose- paige would u ddance with me :3 heart

Shy Cutie-Pie

Sayu slid off her mask and retreated to a table, coughing out a breath. Dizzy and somewhat tired she resolved to drinking, taking a sip of wine from a glass that she had retrieved while walking over. Uncomfortably, she twirled the black ribbon which dangled from her gray hair, staring off into space.
Episcopi Narcissus
"And I have arrived! The party can now begin!"

User Image

"'Lo Narcy! I'm so glad you were able to come!" She waved to him with a smile.

5,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
the great gimpi
Sugar Plushie
"Paige walks over and picks up a glass of white wine from the choices, then looks upon the crowd, sipping her wine."

-apears infront of paige with a rose- paige would u ddance with me :3 heart

"Paige giggles and takes the rose ~yes, of course I'll dance with you.~ she spoke cheerfully."

Blessed Giver

8,175 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Cuz-u-luv-me
General Smexy
Cuz-u-luv-me
General Smexy

"Ah...it seems the evolution report is out for today..." he took the portion of the gaia newspaper, and read it. "wow..." He sighed, pushing it aside. "I wonder if I should try out for the king this year..." He ran a hand through his hair. "I guess I am dressed with roses in mind..." General leaned back, relaxing into the comfortable bench. luckily, it was one that rocked back and fourth, so he wasn't completely bored.

OOC// ...oh my. xP lost by one.

"You just might win with an avi like that," Cuz-u-luv-me called from behind. She inspected his newspaper. "Reading? At a ball!? For shame, for shame!" She winked and sat next to him. "Drink?" She asked extending an extra goblet of wine.

General jumped at hearing the sudden voice behind him. "well, I was simply reading the announcements that had been posted for today..." He trailed off, but shook his head. "Oh, I prefer tea to wine, but thank you for the offer anyways." General smiled, and offered her a cake. "Have you tried these yet? They're magnificently delicious. Oh, and I apologize, my name is General Smexy. My mother changed my name to be more...child friendly." His mouth twitched a bit. "So you can call me General."

OOC// I really want cake now.

"Oh," she looked at the goblet in her hand. She awkwardly placed it on the ground out of harms way. "And I haven't tried any yet." She took a bite and closed her eyes, taking a moment to enjoy the delicate flavor. "Simply... Divine. Thank you so much, General."

User Image

"y-you don't have to say it like that. I'm not really a General...it's just for namesake. I bet my mother was thinking something along the lines of General of the resistance against fear and despair...or something like that" General coughed, "but you're welcome." he tucked his stray hairs nicely underneath his bandanna, and took to straightening out his skirt. "So what brings you here? Looking for love like the rest of the ladies here?" he raised an eyebrow at the girl. Something rang, and General looked at his cellphone, "Oh dear...Sorry, but I must go. I hope that I can speak with you later."

OOC// sorry that took me so long. xP but I have to go now!
Hearts Master
Govannon
Hearts Master
"That's fine by me." Govannon said, smiling. "It's harder than you would think to dance with with two women at the same time. Things get tangled, people start to trip. Overall, it's just not a good time." He reached out and lightly took the lady's hand. "Govannon by the way, long story..., charmed."

"Enchante. interesting name. Ive got time for long stories, silent dancing is odd to me" --raises to dance smiling shyly--

"Well, perhaps 'long' is the wrong word. More like embarrassing... My parents were both really into literature, mythology and the like; my family is Irish and because of this perfect combination of factors I wind up stuck with the name of a celtic god of metal. Makes me more than a little nervous hanging out at a party being thrown by Olympians..."

"So, how about you?"
"my name? Not Important" -- looks down nervously-- I do love the smell of flowers

"Ah, so a mysterious type, eh?" He spun her slowly in time with the music. "I can work with that. Though something to work off of would be nice. Ah! Just a second..." He broke off their dance for just a moment, walking over to one of the many rosebushes that surrounded them and picking a single rose. "Not much, considering our surroundings, but it's something nonetheless."

felidaeth's Wife

Yumi's young friend, Scuppers began to explore every inch of this party.
Sipping away at a drink he found, his dark eyes began to shine as he
discovered how many beautiful people their really were at this party.
"Gosh n' golly gee.. Perhaps I too will grow up and be as such!"

Yumi returned from exploring the gardens with a peaceful smile on her lips.
"That was much needed..." She spotted Scuppers from across the way and met up with him.
"My dear child, are you having a good time?"

"Yes indeed, ma'am! D-Did you see how beautiful these people are?
..Are we in some sort of fairy tale?"

5,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Govannon
Hearts Master
Govannon
Hearts Master
"That's fine by me." Govannon said, smiling. "It's harder than you would think to dance with with two women at the same time. Things get tangled, people start to trip. Overall, it's just not a good time." He reached out and lightly took the lady's hand. "Govannon by the way, long story..., charmed."

"Enchante. interesting name. Ive got time for long stories, silent dancing is odd to me" --raises to dance smiling shyly--

"Well, perhaps 'long' is the wrong word. More like embarrassing... My parents were both really into literature, mythology and the like; my family is Irish and because of this perfect combination of factors I wind up stuck with the name of a celtic god of metal. Makes me more than a little nervous hanging out at a party being thrown by Olympians..."

"So, how about you?"
"my name? Not Important" -- looks down nervously-- I do love the smell of flowers

"Ah, so a mysterious type, eh?" He spun her slowly in time with the music. "I can work with that. Though something to work off of would be nice. Ah! Just a second..." He broke off their dance for just a moment, walking over to one of the many rosebushes that surrounded them and picking a single rose. "Not much, considering our surroundings, but it's something nonetheless."
" I apreciate the gesture, but just so you know this wont be more than a dance, Im much older than you Im sure." -- takes the rose and breathes its sweet scent in--

Lonely Fatcat

10,000 Points
  • Rally Tyro 100
  • PvP 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
~giggles and runs around in the roses~
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

4,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Tengu the Terrible

He chuckles again. "Oh yes," he says. "And I'm sure you'll be seeing my blush by the end of the night, thanks to all of this tasty wine scattered about." Then he laughs at her feather comment. "Not at all. I think it's rather elegant and flamboyant. I like it."

For theirs is the power...
And this is their kingdom...

Sure as the sun doth burn.

"Dionysus is a master of wine," Gold laughed agreeing. "Ah, elegant AND flamboyant, why thank you!" She smiled. "Speaking of wine, mine for a break for a drink. Dancing does make me parched."
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

IRL Gekko

Princess Aurai
xConfuzzled_Cookiex
"Wonder when I'll stop smoking." she says as she chews on her pipe.
(wut? :l)

User Image

Princess Aurai clapped enthusiastically. "We have another contest winner! Congratulations on posting first on page 100! I will send your prize money shortly!"

Confuzzled Cookie proudly smokes on her pipe as she recieves the generous prize. "Thank you. I'm glad I participated in this grand ball. > w<"
Princess Aurai
chiikii chiikuu

"Once bitten, twice shy, once bitten, twice shy..." She sang among the chatter of the party.

User Image

"That's a really cute song." Aurai smiled at her as she passed.

Chi reddened and smiled. "I-It's just a song I learned."

heart

3,550 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
General Smexy
Cuz-u-luv-me
General Smexy
Cuz-u-luv-me
General Smexy

"Ah...it seems the evolution report is out for today..." he took the portion of the gaia newspaper, and read it. "wow..." He sighed, pushing it aside. "I wonder if I should try out for the king this year..." He ran a hand through his hair. "I guess I am dressed with roses in mind..." General leaned back, relaxing into the comfortable bench. luckily, it was one that rocked back and fourth, so he wasn't completely bored.

OOC// ...oh my. xP lost by one.

"You just might win with an avi like that," Cuz-u-luv-me called from behind. She inspected his newspaper. "Reading? At a ball!? For shame, for shame!" She winked and sat next to him. "Drink?" She asked extending an extra goblet of wine.

General jumped at hearing the sudden voice behind him. "well, I was simply reading the announcements that had been posted for today..." He trailed off, but shook his head. "Oh, I prefer tea to wine, but thank you for the offer anyways." General smiled, and offered her a cake. "Have you tried these yet? They're magnificently delicious. Oh, and I apologize, my name is General Smexy. My mother changed my name to be more...child friendly." His mouth twitched a bit. "So you can call me General."

OOC// I really want cake now.

"Oh," she looked at the goblet in her hand. She awkwardly placed it on the ground out of harms way. "And I haven't tried any yet." She took a bite and closed her eyes, taking a moment to enjoy the delicate flavor. "Simply... Divine. Thank you so much, General."

User Image

"y-you don't have to say it like that. I'm not really a General...it's just for namesake. I bet my mother was thinking something along the lines of General of the resistance against fear and despair...or something like that" General coughed, "but you're welcome." he tucked his stray hairs nicely underneath his bandanna, and took to straightening out his skirt. "So what brings you here? Looking for love like the rest of the ladies here?" he raised an eyebrow at the girl.

OOC// sorry that took me so long. xP

Feeling awfully puckish, Cuz-u-luv-me leaned in closer and said "But what if I want to, General?" She giggled and sat back up. She took another bite of cake. "Looking would be the wrong word. I'm here for fun. Whatever happens, happens. Besides, I'd take any chance I could to get dressed up." With a devilish look in her eye she asked, "What about you? What're you looking for?"

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image

OOC ::Yay. I made a flob. eve

Tipsy Lover

TheGoldenMoonAngel
Tengu the Terrible

He chuckles again. "Oh yes," he says. "And I'm sure you'll be seeing my blush by the end of the night, thanks to all of this tasty wine scattered about." Then he laughs at her feather comment. "Not at all. I think it's rather elegant and flamboyant. I like it."

For theirs is the power...
And this is their kingdom...

Sure as the sun doth burn.

"Dionysus is a master of wine," Gold laughed agreeing. "Ah, elegant AND flamboyant, why thank you!" She smiled. "Speaking of wine, mine for a break for a drink. Dancing does make me parched."
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"But of course," he says, walking her over to another table and pouring her a glass. The wine, this time, is white. "Wine has always been one of my alcohols of choice. That and bourbon, but bourbon is harder to drink socially in this kind of environment. One wouldn't want to get drunk here, would they?" He laughs and pours himself a glass. "No, I think this is perfect." He takes a sip.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff