Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alice of Heart
Princess Aurai
Alice of Heart
αℓicє is ғαя тσσ sнץ тσиiɢнт,

...What?
Alice seemed confused that these two goddess-like people helped her up.
When they started asking her questions, she avoided their gazes and nodded, taking a few retreating steps.
Her stomach churned and twisted, and tied itself into several knots. She felt so nervous around these, these glamorous people!
When Erytheia greeted and asked how she was, she nodded and murmured "I-I'm ok-kay, th-thank you.."
When Aurai asked her why she was sorry, she just blushed and said. "I-I.. I'm s-sorry for f-falling.. i-in front-t of y-you... I c-could have h-hit y-you..."

ץσυ'яє иσт cαяєғυℓ sнє мiɢнт cяץ тσиiɢнт

User Image

"Stop that! Don't be sorry. I wouldn't have cared." She patted the girl's shoulder. "Here." She took her by the arm. "Maybe you fell from starvation! We better get you some food and drink." She flashed one of her famous smiles. "I like your dress by the way! It's a good thing you didn't rip it when you fell."

Alice was startled when Aurai told her to stop it.
She bowed her head, and murmured another "Sorry..."
Her lashes fluttered when she grabbed her arm "Huu?! Ahem.. U-Uhmm... I-I don't think.. I'm h-hungry.." she said softly, placing a pale hand on her stomach. She ignored the 'nice dress' comment because just about everyone at the party had a 'nice dress'.

And then it hit her. For the first time she realized that she was hungry.
She really shouldn't have skipped breakfast today... But she couldn't possibly tell one of her hostess's that she was, it would be offending... wouldn't it?

Just then her stomach grumbled loudly, as if to say "FEED ME!"

Alice turned bright red, and looked away. "S-Sorry.." she pouted.

User Image

She laughed lightly, again producing a tinkling sound. "You keep saying sorry! There's really no need. Your stomach says otherwise, so how about you just try and get something down?" She got a small plate and began to pile fruits, cheeses, and breads onto it, before going and getting her some sweet punch as well. She held both out for the girl. "Please?"

4,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Rosey Aphrodite

User Image

Aphrodite chuckled."Don't worry dear. You are very beautiful, and I am sure there will be many men that will ask to dance with you.

For theirs is the power...
And this is their kingdom...

Sure as the sun doth burn.
Gold smiled in return. "That does mean a lot, coming from you." She sipped her wine again, taking in the lovely flowers and gowns. Noticing a girl walking by with a tray of sweets, she grabbed one and quickly said thank you. She took a bite, not surprised at the delicious taste.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

5,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
Psyche et Amor
Sugar Plushie
"Paige saw that there was no one yet available so she sat down on a chair, waiting for be asked to dance."
User Image

Psyche sits in a nearby chair, and taps the girl's shoulder. "Why not ask someone to dance? I'm awfully shy myself, but everyone is so lovely and happy, you should have no trouble finding a dance partner, don't you think?" Psyche held out a pink blossom to the girl. "Flower?"

"Paige sighed ~I have overlooked the room and there's no male available to dance with me, so I've just been waiting for one~ she smiled and took the flower, placing it in her hair ~thank you.~"

4,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
spring_princess7
panda21
spring_princess7
looking around for a table to have some tea-- looking around she sees all the hosts ..
" ohh my such beautiful goddesses, beautiful as the roses in the garden "
sipping her tea again

User Image "Hello, it looks as though you're looking for a place to sit down. I just passed an empty table - please allow me to show you the way." Erytheia guided the young girl to a table that was perfectly placed under an arch adorned by the gorgeous pink and white roses. "Allow me to introduce myself, I am Erytheia. If there's anything you'd like to know about the goddesses here I'll gladly enlighten you."

she looks around the table with an arch adorned by rose " ohh thank you for leading me to this table, such a beautiful spot for me cause i love roses, it a pleasure to meet you", she curtsy to Erytheia a gives her a bouquet of roses, " Pleases accept my simple gift, as a thank you for being kind to me'" she offer the roses ^_^

User Image "Why thank you," Erytheia smiled gratefully accepting the roses. "This is one of my favorite areas in the entire garden. However, I must confess I had a slightly selfish reason for leading you here. I've been dying for some company that I can share the news I heard from my dear friend Hespera. She informed me that Psyche and Eros are stirring up a bit of a romance. However, it doesn't surprise me much considering her profound beauty."

Profitable Shopper

8,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
I love the theme!!! heart
Sugar Plushie
Psyche et Amor
Sugar Plushie
"Paige saw that there was no one yet available so she sat down on a chair, waiting for be asked to dance."
User Image

Psyche sits in a nearby chair, and taps the girl's shoulder. "Why not ask someone to dance? I'm awfully shy myself, but everyone is so lovely and happy, you should have no trouble finding a dance partner, don't you think?" Psyche held out a pink blossom to the girl. "Flower?"

"Paige sighed ~I have overlooked the room and there's no male available to dance with me, so I've just been waiting for one~ she smiled and took the flower, placing it in her hair ~thank you.~"
User Image

"It seems you're right. Hm. Perhaps I could call a faun to dance with you? Mind, he would be short, and a little hairy, and perhaps, he might try to eat your dress." Psyche bit her lip. "Then again, that does not seem like a good idea at all, does it?" Psyche laughed.

Tipsy Lover

Aphrodite: He nodded and stood from his table, then gave her another bow. "You are indeed a beautiful and generous hostess, and the party is beautiful."

Gold: Alexander walked across the garden, to the girl Aphrodite had pointed out to him. "Good evening," the older man said with a smile. He held out a hand to the red girl with a bow. "May I have this dance?"
User ImageUser Image
םιɢ α ℓιттℓє םєєρєя

@ General ::

"D... Dance..." Ennyier looked down at her feet. It had been so long since she had
danced with anyone, she wasn't sure she even remembered how. She placed her hand in his
and before she new it they were on the dance floor. Her face had a 'lost puppy' look to it,
as she danced around as gracefully as she could. Stepping awkwardly around him.
Slowly, she found her groove, and a smile had crept onto her face without her even
realizing it. The song had ended and as it did, a slower song came one. She blushed,
and slowly stepped closer to General. She managed to get out "Wou..would you like to?"
and looked down, blushing intensely with her hands folded together tight.

OOC; It would definitely stand out x)
Oh dear, I have to go, my dinner is ready.
I'll be back later though! I hope you're here
when I get back! o u o

Cat

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Befriended 100
ℓїκε ħůηġяу ġůεşτş, α şїττїηġ αůdїεηcε ℓøøκş...

{{ I've never participated in the ball before... does everything have to be in roleplay format? }}

...ρℓαуş αяε ℓїκε şůρρεяş; ρøετş αяε τħε cøøκş
Princess Aurai

User Image

She laughed lightly, again producing a tinkling sound. "You keep saying sorry! There's really no need. Your stomach says otherwise, so how about you just try and get something down?" She got a small plate and began to pile fruits, cheeses, and breads onto it, before going and getting her some sweet punch as well. She held both out for the girl. "Please?"

"I-I couldn't--" she started to refuse, but then she saw the expression on Aurai's face. "I.. Okay.." she gave in, taking the plate and the punch from her. Placing both of the items on an empty table, she pulled out a chair and sat. Alice popped a piece of fruit into her mouth.. And nearly died of happiness.

It tasted so good~!

Alice couldn't help herself, she just popped piece, after piece, after piece of food into her mouth. When she had finished devouring the contents of her plate, she downed the sweet punch in one go.
Leaning back in the chair, she smiled happily.
"That was good.." she giggled, then stood up to go get seconds.

TheGoldenMoonAngel
Rosey Aphrodite

User Image

Aphrodite chuckled."Don't worry dear. You are very beautiful, and I am sure there will be many men that will ask to dance with you.

Gold smiled in return. "That does mean a lot, coming from you." She sipped her wine again, taking in the lovely flowers and gowns. Noticing a girl walking by with a tray of sweets, she grabbed one and quickly said thank you. She took a bite, not surprised at the delicious taste.

User Image

Aphrodite nudges Gold in the side. She whispers,"Go and dance!"
Karmic Kelsie
ℓїκε ħůηġяу ġůεşτş, α şїττїηġ αůdїεηcε ℓøøκş...

{{ I've never participated in the ball before... does everything have to be in roleplay format? }}

...ρℓαуş αяε ℓїκε şůρρεяş; ρøετş αяε τħε cøøκş

User Image

((It would be nice if you could do RP format, but it's very casual and you can do whatever you want.

4,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Tengu the Terrible

Gold: Alexander walked across the garden, to the girl Aphrodite had pointed out to him. "Good evening," the older man said with a smile. He held out a hand to the red girl with a bow. "May I have this dance?"

Gold looked up at the older gentleman. She smiled, standing and placing her hand in his. "Of course, though please forgive my spikes."

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
panda21
spring_princess7
panda21
spring_princess7
looking around for a table to have some tea-- looking around she sees all the hosts ..
" ohh my such beautiful goddesses, beautiful as the roses in the garden "
sipping her tea again

User Image "Hello, it looks as though you're looking for a place to sit down. I just passed an empty table - please allow me to show you the way." Erytheia guided the young girl to a table that was perfectly placed under an arch adorned by the gorgeous pink and white roses. "Allow me to introduce myself, I am Erytheia. If there's anything you'd like to know about the goddesses here I'll gladly enlighten you."

she looks around the table with an arch adorned by rose " ohh thank you for leading me to this table, such a beautiful spot for me cause i love roses, it a pleasure to meet you", she curtsy to Erytheia a gives her a bouquet of roses, " Pleases accept my simple gift, as a thank you for being kind to me'" she offer the roses ^_^

User Image "Why thank you," Erytheia smiled gratefully accepting the roses. "This is one of my favorite areas in the entire garden. However, I must confess I had a slightly selfish reason for leading you here. I've been dying for some company that I can share the news I heard from my dear friend Hespera. She informed me that Psyche and Eros are stirring up a bit of a romance. However, it doesn't surprise me much considering her profound beauty."

she led Erytheia to chair next to her, telling her to sit down beside her, she then made the two of them some tea to drink, she gives one to Erytheia. " ohh my is that so, surely Psyche is blessed with beauty, but are you telling me that you want some company because you are interested in Eros but there is a bit of romance now going on with Eros and
Psyche?" she asked in a low voice and with concern so that no one can hear.

5,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
Psyche et Amor
Sugar Plushie
Psyche et Amor
Sugar Plushie
User Image

User Image

"It seems you're right. Hm. Perhaps I could call a faun to dance with you? Mind, he would be short, and a little hairy, and perhaps, he might try to eat your dress." Psyche bit her lip. "Then again, that does not seem like a good idea at all, does it?" Psyche laughed.

"Paige giggled ~I don't mind dancing with a faun, but I think I would scold him for nibbling on my dress~ she said smiling ~no, it doesn't seem like a good idea, but sometimes things are worth trying.~"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff