Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Rogue

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Alexis walks in silently, and slowly. She seems to emit a dangerous aura. Her eyes scanned the ball room. The crowd parts as she slowly makes way to a couch.
shorty900
Mia, had looked around for quite a bit but she hadn't managed to locate the duo again. She did manage to notice a girl, her face new to the room and made her way to her."So I guess you've just got here?" she spoke to Xiafinity, finding her dress very beautiful.

Thank you for the complement on my dress you look marvelous yourself smile and why yes i just got here and have a wonderful time so far. and yourself?

Fashionable Gaian

8,375 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
Xiafinity
iSweetXCandy
Xiafinity
iSweetXCandy
*Still feeling a little shy I still continue watching everyone talk for a little longer,then afterwards relaxes and decides to walk around maybe finding someone to talk to*

Good evening how are you? Isn't this ball just devine?

Good evening to you too smile im doing splendid and yourself? and quite indeed, this ball is wonderful. Its actually my first time going to places like this

I am wonderful and yes this my first ball but their is a first time for everything I always say ~ taking another sip of her champagne ~

*Smiles at you and continues looking at the people talking and says* Its such a dream to be in a beautiful place like this where the people are dressed so nice and listening to the wonderful music playing
RenaRyuugu12
Rena walked around the ball finding somebody to talk to... She was getting worried for the first slow dance was coming up.

Come my dear and talk with us. You look wonderful tonight in that beautiful dress.

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
-walks in- What did I miss? -looks around and fans self-

Timid Dabbler

10,375 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Xiafinity
shorty900
Mia, had looked around for quite a bit but she hadn't managed to locate the duo again. She did manage to notice a girl, her face new to the room and made her way to her."So I guess you've just got here?" she spoke to Xiafinity, finding her dress very beautiful.

Thank you for the complement on my dress you look marvelous yourself smile and why yes i just got here and have a wonderful time so far. and yourself?

"I myself am having a great time." she replied, nodding and smiling a bit.

6,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Bidding War 100
i reture after rushing back home to change me dress i reture to see more people have arrived. i go back to my table and feel that i need to dance with someone but who will want to dance me? oh well i take anothe sip of my wine and know it is a wonderful ball tonight.
ToxicCandySakura
*walks around the room quietly, sipping champagne slowly*

Hello my dear
iSweetXCandy
Xiafinity
iSweetXCandy
Xiafinity
iSweetXCandy
*Still feeling a little shy I still continue watching everyone talk for a little longer,then afterwards relaxes and decides to walk around maybe finding someone to talk to*

Good evening to you too smile im doing splendid and yourself? and quite indeed, this ball is wonderful. Its actually my first time going to places like this

I am wonderful and yes this my first ball but their is a first time for everything I always say ~ taking another sip of her champagne ~

*Smiles at you and continues looking at the people talking and says* Its such a dream to be in a beautiful place like this where the people are dressed so nice and listening to the wonderful music playing
*smiles back* I couldn't agree with you more. So elegant.
Hello. Lovely dress.

Xiafinity
ToxicCandySakura
*walks around the room quietly, sipping champagne slowly*

Hello my dear
Devilish Moonlight
Alexis walks in silently, and slowly. She seems to emit a dangerous aura. Her eyes scanned the ball room. The crowd parts as she slowly makes way to a couch.
don't be shy dear enjoy yourself

Witty Capitalist

Xiafinity
RenaRyuugu12
Rena walked around the ball finding somebody to talk to... She was getting worried for the first slow dance was coming up.

Come my dear and talk with us. You look wonderful tonight in that beautiful dress.
Rena turned around noticing the group and strolled over to the group. " O-oh hello there..." Rena said bowing down

Fashionable Gaian

8,375 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
Xiafinity
iSweetXCandy
Xiafinity
iSweetXCandy
Xiafinity
iSweetXCandy

*smiles back* I couldn't agree with you more. So elegant.

Yes.....*You soon begin to hear me making a pretty humming sound thats the same as the music playing*

Tipsy Rogue

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Xiafinity
Devilish Moonlight
don't be shy dear enjoy yourself

She stares at Xia with glaring eyes, then looked away. "I will."
He sighed a little. Finally getting a little break.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff