Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sunieepo's Partner

Mitsukai skips in cheerfully up to the bar. She asks politely for a drink, non-alcoholic, of course.
The bartender nodded, and poured her drink. She sat down, fixing her dress. She sipped at her drink, being careful not to spill it on her dress. A giant red blotch would simply not look good on her pearly white dress, nor would it feel comfortable to dance in. She leaned her elbow on the table and rest her head on her hand.

She sighed and started to imagine a crowd of people dancing, their feet gliding gracefully on the tile floor.
The women would be wearing gorgeous high-heels and flowing, deep-red dresses. The men would be wearing their best and most comfortable attire; she didn't know the specifics, since she hadn't really seen men's formal clothes. She hoped people would at least look semi-decent. She didn't want to be the only one with an adorable dress.
She closed her eyes for a bit, trying to imagine more than just the people dancing.
In her image, there was a giant glass chandelier hanging from the ceiling. Behind it there were paintings on tiles of angels and foreign creatures. There were stained-glass windows with similar paintings on them as well. The floor tiles were made of light shades of marble; they were orangey, but still had hints of pink on them. Sort of like a shade of coral.
She smiled at her image, even though she knew that the picture could never be truly made. She flitted open her eyes, and her wonderful image was gone, and filled with the picture of reality. She sighed, and finished her drink.

Timid Dabbler

10,375 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Mia, had looked around for quite a bit but she hadn't managed to locate the duo again. She did manage to notice a girl, her face new to the room and made her way to her."So I guess you've just got here?" she spoke to Xiafinity, finding her dress very beautiful.

Witty Capitalist

Rena walked around the ball finding somebody to talk to... She was getting worried for the first slow dance was coming up.
*walks around the room quietly, sipping champagne slowly*
He rushed back to the kitchen grabbing two more bottles of champain and some clean glasses.

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Sero walked up to the bar, sliding into an open seat. She sat up straight, and waited for the bartender to have a free moment to ask for a drink. She neatly tucked a loose piece of hair behind her ear and looked at the people around her.
iSweetXCandy
*Still feeling a little shy I still continue watching everyone talk for a little longer,then afterwards relaxes and decides to walk around maybe finding someone to talk to*

Good evening how are you? Isn't this ball just devine?

Sunieepo's Partner

xX Shakare Xx
He rushed back to the kitchen grabbing two more bottles of champain and some clean glasses.

[[I love your signature, sadly, my sister would disagree. D: Because she's mean >_>]]

Fashionable Gaian

8,375 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
*I continue walking around the room then finally decides to take a break and walks out of the room and outside getting some fresh air*
*stops when i reach the musicians, my fingers tapping slightly on my side following the fingers of the violinist*
xX Shakare Xx
"Your very welcome" He smiled and shifted back into the crowd.

Thank you oh so much

Fashionable Gaian

8,375 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
Xiafinity
iSweetXCandy
*Still feeling a little shy I still continue watching everyone talk for a little longer,then afterwards relaxes and decides to walk around maybe finding someone to talk to*

Good evening to you too smile im doing splendid and yourself? and quite indeed, this ball is wonderful. Its actually my first time going to places like this

Witty Capitalist

Rena stopped for a second and looked at the wonderful orcherstra in the corner. " I wonder if they would play the can can..." Rena thought giggling
X-Miss-Mitsukai-X
xX Shakare Xx

[[I love your signature, sadly, my sister would disagree. D: Because she's mean >_>]]

Thank you lol my cousin disagrees too
iSweetXCandy
Xiafinity
iSweetXCandy

Good evening to you too smile im doing splendid and yourself? and quite indeed, this ball is wonderful. Its actually my first time going to places like this

I am wonderful and yes this my first ball but their is a first time for everything I always say ~ taking another sip of her champagne ~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff