Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Drakeno Kuroi
Elphaba_Rogan_Thropp
THE HACKER IS TRYING AGAIN!! DONT ENTER YOUR PASSWORDS!!

Calm down miss, why would we post our passwords on a forum? Just ignore the guy and calm down.

((Some already did in the past. I was posting it for new people.. and I am calm I capped it so people would see it))
-Enyo-Destruction-
BadWolf_Arianna21
Kallisto of Aegina
(( ugh... must..resist... replying ..to... trolls.. must.... curb... smart..a**... remarks D: ))
(( okay, toodles for a bit folks! have fun! ))

((You and me both))

((Just ignore him. He's been put on the dead list and should just be ignored.))

((I hope Herme's comes back soon. The Winged shoes have peaked Dan's interest, and He's itching to inspect them.))

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
wakes up at the bar and looks round "ahh my head. why'd i have that 20 year old vodka?" he looks down at himself and notices that his hourglass has been stolen (O.O)

5,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
Rukia Twinblades
User Image

Alice had just finished her walk near the river Styx and had started wandering Hades castle, the view from the windows up this high was quite sinister, you could see all of the underworld. She leaned up against a window frame and watched the souls float by in the river and Charon ferry his still living companions to and from the far shore.

"It is quite lovely here, isn't it?" Arianna asked, approaching Alice quietly.

She had left the party to get a breath of fresh air, so to speak. She had listened intently to Hermes and Enyo speak and had left when a new comer started talking to the Goddess. She looked out over the expanse, noting with some warmth in her heart the similarities of the Underworld and the Afterlife. Both used at least one large river to sustain and allow the spirits to travel. Here it was the Styx, a river she was sure didn't actually exist in the mortal world, or at least if it did, she had no idea where it was. She never needed a map to travel, being able to appear and disappear like the rest of the Gods. She more often than not like to travel like a mortal did however, in the pantheon. She had taken a barge as far as she could, so she could see the beauty along the Nile of the Afterlife.

She shook her head, almost laughing at her distraction, and looked to Alice for some sort of response.
Dan Hibiki of the Saikyo
-Enyo-Destruction-
BadWolf_Arianna21
Kallisto of Aegina
(( ugh... must..resist... replying ..to... trolls.. must.... curb... smart..a**... remarks D: ))
(( okay, toodles for a bit folks! have fun! ))

((You and me both))

((Just ignore him. He's been put on the dead list and should just be ignored.))

((I hope Herme's comes back soon. The Winged shoes have peaked Dan's interest, and He's itching to inspect them.))

((Yea, it's not everyday you see winged shoes. He's busy right now though so I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't come back))

Dapper Dabbler

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Pan stood by the river Styx, her arms wrapped protectively around herself as she stared out at the gloomy fog gliding gently over the dark waters. She had just arrived to the party, but she had yet to see anyone she knew.
It's very discomforting, being in a place like this with a bunch of strangers. She thought, watching other party-goes mingle. Hopefully I'll run into someone I know eventually.

User Image

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
walks up to the God and the mortal talking and poses them the question "you havn't seen my hourglass have you?"

Tipsy Player

Val took another swig of the wine, mentally making a note to ask Sub for another one later, and not tojust grab something.
She noted the unsucessful party crashers and trolls, but they wern't worth watching. She took another swig. Perhaps Ash would come back soon. She still needed a few more bottles before she could talk to her pillar she named Jeff again. She took another swig, waiting for something interesting to happen or for her to get smashed.

Dangerous Phantom

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
BadWolf_Arianna21

"It is quite lovely here, isn't it?" Arianna asked, approaching Alice quietly.

She had left the party to get a breath of fresh air, so to speak. She had listened intently to Hermes and Enyo speak and had left when a new comer started talking to the Goddess. She looked out over the expanse, noting with some warmth in her heart the similarities of the Underworld and the Afterlife. Both used at least one large river to sustain and allow the spirits to travel. Here it was the Styx, a river she was sure didn't actually exist in the mortal world, or at least if it did, she had no idea where it was. She never needed a map to travel, being able to appear and disappear like the rest of the Gods. She more often than not like to travel like a mortal did however, in the pantheon. She had taken a barge as far as she could, so she could see the beauty along the Nile of the Afterlife.

She shook her head, almost laughing at her distraction, and looked to Alice for some sort of response.

User Image

Alice smiled “yes it’s quite nice, Hades spared no expense when accommodating the living.” She looked at the girl who joined her in the deepest part of the castle. “I’m Alice” she said her arms folded lazily over herself. “And you are?” she asked raising her eyebrow.
valeri
c3r75oby:0="valerie858]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dan "Saikyo King" Hibiki speaks, so listen up!

=========================================

Dan soon god fed up and decided he'd jump at them later. For once, Dan was discouraged. He pouted with a deep frown and sauntered up next to a woman who seemed to be drinking copious amounts of wine. But he was more irritated than anything else.

He pounded the counter top, thinking Geez. I haven't been this ignored since that Halloween event. Or since that last time I tried to get Ryu's attention...
Heed his wise words, cause one day you might need them!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-Enyo-Destruction-
Drakeno Kuroi
Quote:
-Enyo-Destruction-

User Image

Drakeno's eyes widened as he shook her hand and heard her name, "Iv read about you somewhere..It was hard finding information on you when every human i ask either doesn't know who you are, or just tell me what everyone else calls me, crazy, which suits me quite well to be honest." He snickers a bit but later puts on a serious look as he narrows his eye as he began to question something, "Why would Hades even think of doing something like that? Has he gone more mad than he usually is? Not that i have anything against him, Maybe hes dark, but its not his fault that he was betrayed by his own brother and being enforced the responsibility of keeping the dead in place while Zeus would gain all the glory, However if he did meet me he might try to kill me for attacking Cerberus ages ago..", Recalling when he tied Cerberus's heads together with a chain by the muzzle while he snacked on his steak.

Enyo shrugged again, "Eh, I really don't like to be the center of attention." She said smiling. "I think Hades was convinced by Persephone. She never misses a chance to throw a party." She was startles to hear that he attacked Cerberus, "You attacked a giant three headed dog?" She shook her head. "You must be crazy. And as for Hades, I don't think he minds being down here. That or he's grown used to it."

User Image
Drakeno pulled out both of his swords and set them down onto a table, seeing that it might be a bit disrespectful to have two large weapons on his back while talking to someone, "Well at the time Cerberus was in the earth-realm, and i was quite young, so i figured that i had to stop it, plus it was quite a challenge, it ate me 3 times before i could manage to knock it out cold, and trust me escaping from his jaws is alot harder than people give credit for..", he shudders recalling how he was chewed up and covered in saliva while most of his armory was burned off, "Persephone is a very odd goddess, but maybe thanks to her, people may finally stop seeing Hades as a enemy, darkness and light are only elements, it doesn't define a person, As for Ares, from front view i'd say hes a knucklehead with alot of strength and too much free time, Oh yea, maybe im the only one who realized but something odd is going on here, and this time it isn't Hades for once, im not sure what happened, so im investigating, anything out of the normal occuring yet?", He knew he could relate to Enyo for now, despite what people said of her, He knew how she felt though, he left his older brother in charge of his species while Drakeno was off on adventures, he rarely tell people of his cause however.

5,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
Rukia Twinblades

User Image

Alice smiled “yes it’s quite nice, Hades spared no expense when accommodating the living.” She looked at the girl who joined her in the deepest part of the castle. “I’m Alice” she said her arms folded lazily over herself. “And you are?” she asked raising her eyebrow.

"I am Arianna. My pantheon title would be the Macaria. I am of Egypt, are you Greek, or foreign as well?" She asked with a smile. "I must apologize in advance, I have insatiable curiosity I recently found out. It must come from all the time I spend with the Afterlife Guardian Corps."

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
climbed on top of one of the tables and shouted:
"Has anyone seen my hourglass?"

Hype Master

18,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
••• H E R A •••
Goddess of The Heavens and Marriage

User Image

After a good night's rest, Hera returned to Hades' Palace, eying the crowd. She hoped her dear Enyo was feeling better today.
Drakeno Kuroi

User Image
Drakeno pulled out both of his swords and set them down onto a table, seeing that it might be a bit disrespectful to have two large weapons on his back while talking to someone, "Well at the time Cerberus was in the earth-realm, and i was quite young, so i figured that i had to stop it, plus it was quite a challenge, it ate me 3 times before i could manage to knock it out cold, and trust me escaping from his jaws is alot harder than people give credit for..", he shudders recalling how he was chewed up and covered in saliva while most of his armory was burned off, "Persephone is a very odd goddess, but maybe thanks to her, people may finally stop seeing Hades as a enemy, darkness and light are only elements, it doesn't define a person, As for Ares, from front view i'd say hes a knucklehead with alot of strength and too much free time, Oh yea, maybe im the only one who realized but something odd is going on here, and this time it isn't Hades for once, im not sure what happened, so im investigating, anything out of the normal occuring yet?", He knew he could relate to Enyo for now, despite what people said of her, He knew how she felt though, he left his older brother in charge of his species while Drakeno was off on adventures, he rarely tell people of his cause however.

Enyo glanced at the two swords, but otherwise ignored them. Wow, how old is he to have known cerberus when he was in the mortal realm? she asked herself. "Well...that sounds interesting. You must be a good fighter, to be able to get away from Cerberus." she wondered what kind of 'odd somethings' he was talking about. "I suppose a few weird things have been going on. Cerberus is trying to find Hades and quit after he fell into one of the rivers. Then me and Persephone were both pushed in." She said, "Persephone now has no memory of Hades or herself." That was probably about it..."Oh, and Charon has a girl friend, but I have no idea what that could have been caused by." Enyo said with a bit of a smirk.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff