Welcome to Gaia! ::

You Can Join Its Open For Everybody

Deathly Phantom

Things seem to cooling off. I climb to the roof and sit. Nothing much is happening.

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Blossm Sakura Haruno
Vampire Ninja 1992
Blossm Sakura Haruno
RoOKiE MaSTeR 99
((SO I have permission... Ok *Searching for a good pic*

Sakura: Imagine that one character says:

Sakura, you actually appear in the Anime of Naruto.... You love Sasuke but Naruto loves you.... You wont find here the AKatsuki but you may enter in this rp... I would be like LOL! xD

mhee:Why you dont pm Jason... I would love to.... But I cnat have 3 characters! xD))

Hey am try role play to on mission i can run in look total moron lol. xd

youre rp a charecter from naruto so you wont have to try hard xD

c u peeps tomorrow

Lol, cause am anime Character was join rp doesn't mean am fallowing from Anime.

actually i was pointing out that in the anime the charecters make themselves look like morons with out any help from anyone else

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Having dressed formally for the ball Hunter climbs out of the window to his room only to see the Alice girl fighting some one.either A) he challenged her or B) he disturbed her slumber judging from how mad she is im guessing B. goofball should have left her alone thought Hunter as he walked over to get a better view point.
"Don't mind me" he said to Alice as he approached, "I'm just enjoying the show"

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Critic 0
User Image
Alice gritted her teeth." I'm only going to let you go this one time,boy. I'm not in the mood to do anything to you right now, so stay away from me," She warned. She let go, and walked away, and towards the lake. Why does that boy look so much like him?Why? The throbbing pain in her heart returned and she sat down next to the lake.Tears rolled down her cheeks, dropping into the lake. As the moon and the stars began to fade, she wiped away her tears, and wrote down her feelings on the dirt, using a stick. Her memory was revived and his words echoed in her mind,it was as clear as day. After a while, she stopped crying, her eyes now a puffy and swollen. She wanted to be left alone, so she caught a wild rabbit,skinned it, made a fire, and roasted it on a spit. She ate slowly , not wanting to go back. Her eyelids grew heavy and she fell into a deep slumber, the warm fire enveloping her body,becoming Alice's warm blanket.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Victor Looked All Over For The Ninja. But Didnt Succeed In Finding Her Just Yet.

Witty Humorist

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

Demetri was completely ignorant of what was happening outside. He was having a great time. In his eyes, he was the life of the party. And what was a party without alcohol? He kept passing around the shots of vodka, this time trying to hold himself back from drinking. After everyone who had taken a drink of his super strong vodka, anyone who had even a sip (except Demetri) passed out. Demetri took this oppurtunity to go outside to see most of the people who had tasted his moonshine vodka. He was surprised to see all the fighting going on outside. He decided to intervene. "Ay, you leetle comrades! Why ees you allz wees za fighting? Zese eez a time for za celebration! Come een leetle ones! Enjoyz a drink orz a danze! Youz and your fightingz and your dramaz!" At this point he spits on the ground and walks back inside to see the situation of the drunkards who could not hold their liquor.

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Critic 0
User Image
Alice was lonely, and hurting. She wanted someone to confide in. Lilla was nowhere to be found. Azee was somewhere else. Victor was probably looking for her. She wanted someone, something to talk to her and share the burden on her heart. She wanted someone...to find her and comfort her...Alice wondered who that someone would be...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Damn, She Must Of Left...." Victor Said. "Im Not Going To Be Evil Just Because Im The Shadow Prince....." Victor Whispered. "I Want To Be Both..... I Want To Be Evil So I Can Help My Friends When They Are In Trouble......But I Also Want To Be Good When Things Go Wrong.

Deathly Phantom

I see the lavender-haired girl walk away towards the lake. I follow her at a safe distance. She sits by the lake and starts to cry. I slip into a tree over-looking what she's doing. She hasn't seen me. Course, I'm a pavement artist. The best one at that.

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Critic 0
User Image
Alice knew there was a girl nearby, no pavement artist could ever hide from her." Go away," she said , her tears still running down her cheeks," I wan't to be alone ," she emphasized her words until the girl was able to hear her. She was not in the mood to argue so she walked away to a farther spot. She couldn't bear it anymore. She took out her drawing pad and pencil, and began to draw herself. She drew her body, along with her heart. In the heart, she drew a hole, the hole that she had healed from years ago, but was opening up again ever since she saw the boy that looked like him . She drew tears, and words floating all around inside her head. She shook her head wildly,trying to get him out of her mind. Alice screamed, all her pain, sorrow,her sadness, her anger, everything was heard in that one scream. Alice broke down, sobbing. " He's come t-to find m-me again. He's c-come to g-give me th-that horrrible pain...that throbbing p-pain that wasn't he-healed until I w-wrote down all th-that p-pain in my n-notebook.Th-that h-hole he created in m-my heart when he s-said those w-words," Alice sobbed, hiccupping. She shivered, remembering those last words he had said to her before he left. She shakily drew herself up." H-he's not h-here," she repeated, trying to make her mind believe.She was still shaking, but her steps became firmer as she slowly made her way back to the place where the ball was taking place.

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Sensing Alice's inner turmoil Hunter warily walked over to her wishing to help cure what ails her. She'll probably just blow me off with some hurtful smart a** comment but it couldnt hurt to at least try. thought Hunter as he approached.
"Alice is all well with you? you seem..... hurt." I hope she doesnt try to kill me i've really had enough of that for one day

Deathly Phantom

She screamed. Oh how desprately I wanted to comfort her. I can tell she has suffered a tremendous amount of pain in her life. I know how she feels. I know what it's like to have your heart ripped to shreads. I aslo know how she can over come it. If only she would give me a chance. I go back to the ball. Wishing I could go back to the academy and wishing that the head mistress had sent someone else. I sit at a table observing everything. A few minutes later I notice the lavender-haired girl enter the grounds. I will not approach her. Pain to the heart needs to heal at it's own pace. I just hope she is strong enough to seek help. My mother says it's the first step to healing.

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Critic 0
User Image
" Go away," Alice replied,hiccuping." You wouldn't understand how I feel anyways, so you can't help me," She stared into his eyes. " I want to be alone,I don't need your help," She said coldly.She walked away, wishing desperately that she hadn't rejected him. She just had to say that. Why didn't I just accept his help? she wondered. She sighed, feeling hopelessly stupid for doing that.

Deathly Phantom

The guys here seem pretty nice. But so not going into that again. First boyfriend tried to save me during my freshman year cov. ops final and Second was from a boys Spy Academy and sent way to may mixed signals. Anyways, Gallagher Girls aren't suppost to have boy relations for very specific reasons.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff