Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Critic 0
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Keep the language and pics under PG16 plz.
Not too much swearing.
Don't kill a character unless the person playing that character says you can.
If you want your character to like someone else's, plz PM that person to get their permission.
Plz keep your posts ontopic and plz stay active
The place is run by a mage, a grouchy one at that, called Silas, and his nice and gentle sister, Marie.
No pics are required, but do whatever you like with your character.
Go ahead and start posting :]

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Critic 0
User Image
Alice stood to the door of the house where the ball was going to take place. She sighed, she didn't actually want to come here in the first place but her mom had wanted her to meet a guy at the ball. She rolled her eyes, annoyed by the fact that her mom had made her wear a girly black dress, she hated wearing dresses and she often wore jeans and a t-shirt.She sighed again, bored, wishing she had brought her drawing pad or her ipod with her. She loved drawing, and was quite good at it. Alice sat on the soft grass, desperately wanting to go back home and train her skills. She was a assassin, and ninja, and a spy. A 15-year-old girl, her skills were pretty good and she was also quite beautiful, having gotten her pale violet hair from her mom and her long arms and legs, as well as her nutmeg brown eyes from her dad.She looked up at the sky, marveling how the sky was so wide and blue. She was so intent on looking at the sky that she didn't notice that someone was walking towards her.
User Image
Approaching that same house was a young man, Clad in nearly all black formal wear. His skin was pale and perfect, Eyes dark and black. It was obvious he was a spy for an orginization simply by the way he held himself, With dignity.
Dio slowly followed the path to the home, blinking in distaste. "I thought this was a ball...Not a mere party." He crossed his arms over his chest, Noticing that not many people were around, It seemed only a young girl was sitting on the manicured lawn alone.
He frowned, walking over in her direction.

User Image

(Hope you don't mind me hopping in like this.)

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Critic 0
((haha that fine :] oops gotta go, cya later, i'll be posting 3nodding ))
((Kay. I'll check back for posts later. C: ))

Cluttered Nerd

19,275 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Moonlit Blue
((haha that fine :] oops gotta go, cya later, i'll be posting 3nodding ))

Byee Moon. <3 Lol,I'm gonna start to keep track of this thread >:3

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Hunter walked towards the house an uneasy feeling about him. He was wearing a black kimono and a Ninjato on his back. He had his Practice Sword in his hand in case he was attacked so that he could defend him self without killing. Pale skinned with black hair and eyes as green as the leaves of the forest he readjusted his grip on his sword and walked towards the house watching the other guests arrive. He notices the girl sitting alone obviously wishing to be elsewhere and the man walking towards her. The man held himself with dignity which meant he was either some form of noble or a spy. Hunter stopped by an old Oak tree and watched the two from the shadow of the tree. Soon he would need to hunt nearby; his hunger was driving him insane. Later he thought eying the other guests with curiosity, much later indeed.

(I'll be back later to check this forum)

Cluttered Nerd

19,275 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
Azeehna was making her way through the door but hesitated and thought. "Why would master include me in this effortless duty?This is such a drag.." She glanced over a very attractive girl as she thought again. "Looks can be deceiving.." Her eyes moved to the man walking towards the lovely girl and was stunned on how dignified he looked. "Hmm?Most likely a spy.. Now we only need a hunte-.." Her eyes spotted another person by the oak tree and thought again. "Oh,great.." She continues to walk elegantly through the main door in her mini black dress, showing off her natural beauty with no make up, and her hair down..

4,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
((I will Role Play a girl.... Just for Practicing! ^^ Just going to post once the pic in a page... Just for remembering you who you are facing Since image stretches))

Dapper Goat

8,575 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
collin walked through the door not noticing the others at the party, he took a seat at a corner table and put down his briefcase. collin could be called a hitman, and this was his down time.
((i don't know if it matters, but i'm using my avi as the image/person i'm rp'ing as))

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Critic 0
User Image
Alice felt a brief touch on her shoulder. Her instincts were sharp and she quickly flipped over the offender and did a head lock.She pulled out a dagger which was hidden on her body. She had dozens of daggers, swords, and guns hidden all over her body.She found herself staring into the deep black eyes of a pale-skinned boy. "Who are you?" She asked, demanding a answer.Alice was suspicous and did not let her guard down.Then she remembered that this was a ball. She let go and looked away,feeling stupid." I'm sorry," she apologized." I forgot it was a ball," she looked up at the sky again. "I didn't want to come in the first place , but my mom made me, and even made me wear this stupid dress," She muttered as a soft breeze blew across her face.She felt vulnerable when she was wearing a dress, or a skirt, which was why she was rarely seen in any formal or girlish clothing.
((I'm BACK!!! WOO!!! people are posting xDDDDD))

4,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
User Image

Lilla was hiding near some trees that where near the Mansion.... She could saw that already 5 persons where there... waiting....

Lilla is a beautiful girl... She has the face of a sweet, cute Angel but she is a cruel assassin. But sometimes she just can be as cute as her face describes her...

So, lets see what he have here...: A girl with a violet hair... A spy... A Hunter...A girl that has black dress and hair... A "hitman"All these people past are in secret.... Hmmm... Knowing them might help me...No one can see me from this spot so... until more people come I might show myself.... Meanwhile I might just watch their actions....More people will come... I am sure...
And then she suddenly left....

User Image

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Critic 0
User Image
Alice notice a girl with light pink hair, secretly trying to walk away. She narrowed her eyes.Although she looks like a cute angel,I know she must be a cruel assassin, no matter how cute she is.I've met many assasins like that many times already. The number one rule when it comes to being an assassin is that no one should see you when you don't want to be seen. Apparently she doesn't seem to have enough skills to avoid being seen by me, a mere 15-year-old She smirked." See that cute girl over there?" She pointed out the pink-haired girl to the boy." Although she may look really cute, she's actually a cruel assassin.Never let down your guard no matter who it is, or no matter how innocent that person may look." She gritted her teeth, having been betrayed by her ex-boyfriend,who was very handsome and innocent-looking. In the end, she had found out that he was a mafia leader,and he had even managed to scar her. From then on, she had never trusted anyone,had trained hard to become the most skilled ninja and assassin in her clan, and had never had another boyfriend again.

4,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
User Image

Lilla feel like someone catch her... Suddenly she saw the one who do it... It wasnt so much difficult since she was pointing her.

People always need to finish the fun...-she said and smile...

In a moment, white petals begin to cover all her body.... Then the wind blow up the petals, but her body wasnt there.... Alice was confused, when behind her Lilla appear. After she could do some movement, she whisper in her ear:

People like you always forget to watch their backs.... Dont worry, I wont do to you nothing......

Lilla could see the danger, so she jump a little bit...

I am Lilla.... I am 13 years old...-When she was about to offer her hand, the moon light all her body, reveling her white dress. She had a White Rose in her left eye... Her body was white as some petals.- I can always be your friend... I can take care of you... I am an assasin... But mostly a ninja... Even with that I dont consider myself a ninja... I thing I am a witch or something... Since I can "understand" and control White Roses.... They are my.... friends...-

Then she smile and offer her hand.

User Image

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Critic 0
User Image
Alice narrowed her eyes, then smirked." You still have the right to say that when you aren't either?" By then did Lilla notice that there was something missing...her cloak." I'm surprised you didn't even notice that your cloak disapeared, something so big, yet you didn't feel it being stolen," She held up the pink cloak which belonged to Lilla, a mocking grin on her face." Don't forget, your not the only one with powers here," She smirked again and disapeared, her playful laugh echoing in the wind.
~No matter how much you try to do something me, you never will, because I will always find a way to outsmart you~
(( :O i guess I should add that they can have powers, Alice's power(s) is that she can become whatever she wants to be,whenever she wants to.She can also control the elements.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff