Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Critic 0
(( OMFG YOU KNOW THE BOOK "I'd tell you I love you, but then I'd have to Kill you"?!?!?! That book ish aweshum~!!!!! xDDD))

Deathly Phantom

Moonlit Blue
(( OMFG YOU KNOW THE BOOK "I'd tell you I love you, but then I'd have to Kill you"?!?!?! That book ish aweshum~!!!!! xDDD))

It's my favorite series. I can't wait to read the fourth book! my mom won't let me until I finish my school book "To Kill a Mockingbird" sad

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
And how in the world did i know that would happen "You have no idea how much i do understand." he muttered as she walked away. i probably should do this but i know I'm going to anyway Projecting his thoughts towards Alice he told her: Aside from being an empath i am also a telepath. I really don't enjoy using the latter but in this case i'm making an exception. i can tell with out reading your mind that you want me gone so ill leave you alone but should you seek my company just think my name Hunter then turned into a wolf with fur as black as midnight and went into the forest in search of dinner...

g2g for a few brb

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Critic 0
((kk cya soon :3 ))

Deathly Phantom

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Critic 0
User Image
Alice sat down and stared dully at the moon. I wish I could talk with Lilla... she thought. She was feeling much better, and now she was back to her normal state.She sighed,a cloud of her misty breath appearing in front of her. She decided to go back to her room and do some street dancing there to clear her mind. She strode back to her room, street danced a little, ten she collapsed on her bed, panting. She was bored now. She wanted to do something. She walked out, looking around , searching to see if there was anything she could do besides drawing and street dancing.

Deathly Phantom

While sitting at the table, my comms unit beeped, then I heard my best friend, Bex's, voice.
"Hey Cam. How's the ball?"
"Fine." I rpley. " I wish you were here."
"I know"
"It's pretty boring having no one to talk to."
"I bet. Can't wait 'till you get back. Gotta go. Some seventh graders blew something up again."

Deathly Phantom

((I gotta read. Be back in like 2 hours))

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Critic 0
(( okie =o ))

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Critic 0
(( ima make a RP school for assassins brb))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff