xXVampire666ChickXx
I HATE MY LIFE!!!! ~emo~
LIFE IS HAPPINESS!!!! over optomistic person mrgreen

K+X/-5*3=92 /nerd/
DUUHH... stupid person mrgreen
nana!mssihhvhidhgie (my brother)
AAAAHHHHH!!!! my brothers stressed

Yeah, I hate my brothers to! stressed sweatdrop
Realizing he heard her se looked up in embarrassment(sp lol) and put her hand over her face biting her lip she waved.
Dot Hack IYOTEN
demonic254
Dot Hack IYOTEN
demonic254
Dot Hack IYOTEN

"this eye the G corp injected it with something that if i take the eyepach it make me kill"he say in pain

she looked at the new man who fell from the roof ,helping him up then look at him before touching the said eyepatch

he Screaming in pain

she falls to her knees and covers her overly sensitive vampire ears in pain

he Pulls out knife and places it by his heart about to stab himself

she easily melts the knife

Aged Hellraiser

Mika _ uchiha1
sun mey
Mika _ uchiha1
sun mey
He opened the front doors with a bang. His shoes made a faint clapping sound on the hardwood floor. "mmmmm" he stretched and raised his arms over his head as he walked down the walkway. "evening ladies and gents." his voice was still deep as usual and shirtless.

Ryu!! -runs over-

"good evening my lady" he wave at her smiling.

"hello" waves back

"and how are you tonight?" he smiled and pat the spot next to him.
Dot Hack IYOTEN
Mika _ uchiha1
Dot Hack IYOTEN
demonic254
Dot Hack IYOTEN

he Screaming in pain

NO! grabs the knife before he could stab himself

he screams in pain

"can someone tell me what happened."
vampiregirl178
Lord_Von_Revenants
I am being hunted for... and i have a device on the back of my neck... *passes out again due to lack of energy*

*examines the device*
its a tracking device...
you sure? cause I knw for a fact that these guys love explosions and I bet if you take it off it'll blow this place up... shoose *passes out again... geez someone give him some blood or something*
Nightmare Ish Teh Sex
can someone tell me whats going on?

your guess is as good as mine
Love_me_with_all_ur_heart
nawtwolf
Lord_Von_Revenants
nawtwolf
Lord_Von_Revenants
*the roof crashed as I landed into it... I was being shot at by some hunters when using my new wings and since I was used to them my maneuvers caused me to crash into the roof. I stagger to my feet...* Can.. I... Get.. a..Bloody Irish... coffee? *falls to the ground*
*fixes you two and runs over to you* you know you cant cause damage like that. . .where are they and did they follow you here?
there were 2 and I am pretty sure I made them think I fell into the water and since there isn't a lake or anything here we are safe... My head *takes the drinks and chugged them down and fell asleep*
*starts heading to the door and turning* your sure there are only two then they will be dealt with. . .they are two close my cell phone will be on me. . . * before I exit the door I turn into a siberian husky at full sprint*
will SOMEBODY go open the upstairs bedroom door and check if there are any of my belongings? *picks up the body and begins to lug herself and the older man up the stairs* he needs a secure place so that at least we can check if he is hurt
vampiregirl178
xXVampire666ChickXx
vampiregirl178
whoa! i'm back. what'd i miss

nothing much. I like yelling 'MOO!!!'

i know...you're sure you didn't get bit by that cow?

What moo cow?
Nightmare Ish Teh Sex

apparently Ghastly is being chased by hunters and he has a tracking device on the back of his neck, i don't know anything else

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100
demonic254
Dot Hack IYOTEN
demonic254
Dot Hack IYOTEN
demonic254
Dot Hack IYOTEN

"this eye the G corp injected it with something that if i take the eyepach it make me kill"he say in pain

she looked at the new man who fell from the roof ,helping him up then look at him before touching the said eyepatch

he Screaming in pain

she easily melts the knife

his head falls down and his arms go at his side as if he was dead
*I walk in the door blood dripping from head to toe. . .only some of mine with several large holes throughout my body that are already quickly healing up.* They are dealt with. . .*I say walking in slowly dripping blood all over the bar by the time I reach the bar the holes are completely healed with large caliber bullets that fell out of the wound as I reach for a drink I realize my claws are still out and I put them away. . .reach for a drink of blood and down the entire cup. . .* ah taste good. . .* I turn to the crowd and approach rev a loud beep eminating from my pocket as I get closer* hmm I see now * I pull out a square device showing it in the light covered in blood then tossing it up and and stabbing at it with one hand still clawed destroying it the beeping stopped* I got one guy by surprise but the other guy had a big freakin gun. . .my fortitude absorbed most of it. . .*falls to my knees* I think i need more blood. . .ugh but i got the other guy now they are both sleeping with the fishes. . .* collapses on the ground*

Aged Hellraiser

mirokuisfine924
Realizing he heard her se looked up in embarrassment(sp lol) and put her hand over her face biting her lip she waved.

he chuckled to himself silently. as he watched her.
vampiregirl178
Nightmare Ish Teh Sex

apparently Ghastly is being chased by hunters and he has a tracking device on the back of his neck, i don't know anything else

thank you

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces