Welcome to Gaia! ::

. . . I am a true . . .

Sheik 0.22405929304447 22.4% [ 393 ]
Sheba 0.29475484606613 29.5% [ 517 ]
Drugstore Cowboy 0.230330672748 23.0% [ 404 ]
Moll 0.25085518814139 25.1% [ 440 ]
Total Votes:[ 1754 ]

hallie looks at Emi. "parting is such sweet sorrow... bye love"
Kumizu yawned and rubbed his eyes. He opened them and looked around. He found himself in a room behind the gin mill. There were a couple tables, a couple chairs, and... not much else. A door behind him led to the street and another in front of him presumably led to the front of the gin mill. Horsefeathers... what a headache. He opened the door and, sure enough, walked into the front of the gin mill. He immediately sat down at a barstool and yawned again.
{I'm back. Gawd, I have to go to some school thing -_-"}
[Hey guys I'm on... I will be coming in and out though, I'm kinda busy today... But I will talk and answer questions most of the time.]]
Ariaziane
[Hey guys I'm on... I will be coming in and out though, I'm kinda busy today... But I will talk and answer questions most of the time.]]

{Got it. Oh, how is the guild?}
[Still not up, I have tons of ideas though. Most of them might not work, but I'm thinking about 'em. I will start it now but I might not put up much yet...]
Ariaziane
[Still not up, I have tons of ideas though. Most of them might not work, but I'm thinking about 'em. I will start it now but I might not put up much yet...]

{Tell me when it's up so I can join though.}

Wheezing Gawker

[[Same here! Let me know when it's up! And if you need any help, let me know.]]
[Yeppers, I will invite both of you.]
[[Awesome.]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items