• Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100

Eloquent Smoker

6,200 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Psy watched with interest as the sheik slipped out into the alley, following behind him at a safe distance, grabbing her fur on the way out to keep her bare shoulders warm in the night. She leaned on the wall a few feet from him. "Can I bum a cancer off ya, sheik?"
Kitty kisses Skye again. "It's alright, my wonderful englishman." She giggles and nods to Dark. "Alrgiht." She agrees.

Feral Dreamer

7,000 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
They must have looked like grounded constellations.
Old gangsters never die.

Wicked Sweetheart

FagoHolic Sutra
SpaceHeathen
FagoHolic Sutra
SpaceHeathen
FagoHolic Sutra
SpaceHeathen

"Mhhmmm..." The previously stuck up flapper tomboy added with a new, softer edge in her voice. Alchohol tainted her breath and her eyes flutterd serenely.

"Nifty. For a moment there, I thought I was going to be a sour date." Toi looked down.

"Oh, how could you! Don't say such things about yourself." Vivienne rested her head wearily on her dates shoulder and swayed to and fro in time with the humming clarinet. "I'm having a merry old time, can't you tell?"

Toni smiled. "Yeah I suppose. I gues I'm just nervous...since I am stuck on you."

Vivienne paused, her stained lips agape. "Really?"

Toni nodded, blushing. "But that probably doesn't matter."

"Oh my...all this time?" Vivienne snuck a drink from a walking waiter and downed it in one big gulp. "I-Oh, Toni...I have to sit down." She stammered, unsure of what to say.
Teragen walked up behind aria, and tapped her on the shoulder, "Mind if i join you?" asked.
Kumizu
Biggest CHARMED Fan Ever
Kumizu
Biggest CHARMED Fan Ever
Kumizu

Kumizu took her hand, intertwining their fingers as she did in his other. He grinned. "Sounds good to me. But I gotta ask, cash or check?"
((Not calling you a whore, it's more slang.))

"umm sorry?"Hallie says, confused.

He shook his head, smiling. "Never mind." Letting go of her hands, Kumizu leaned forward and kissed her.
((cash = kiss now, check = kiss later))

Hallie blushed, but leaned forward towards Kumizu to embrace his kiss.

After a moment, Kumizu broke the kiss and leaned back in his chair. He took a sip from his martini. "So, what do you do for a living, Hallie?"

(sticking with 20's theme) Hallie leans forward, "I have no need to work" she says "My father gives me anything I want, plus he's worth six million clams!How about you?"Brushing back some loose strands of hair, Halliefolds her arms and rests them on the table in front of her.
Psychotic Hammer Assassin
Psy watched with interest as the sheik slipped out into the alley, following behind him at a safe distance, grabbing her fur on the way out to keep her bare shoulders warm in the night. She leaned on the wall a few feet from him. "Can I bum a cancer off ya, sheik?"

Sin glanced at her and brought the cigarette back to his lips as he pulled his case from his vest and held it to her, flipping it open. "Go ahead," he said, blowing the smoke from his drag back into the dark night air.
(Lol I keep missing posts.)
"No, I don't see any sheiks besides Skye." She giggles and hugs Skye closer. "Mine." She giggles.
SpaceHeathen
FagoHolic Sutra
SpaceHeathen
FagoHolic Sutra
SpaceHeathen

"Oh, how could you! Don't say such things about yourself." Vivienne rested her head wearily on her dates shoulder and swayed to and fro in time with the humming clarinet. "I'm having a merry old time, can't you tell?"

Toni smiled. "Yeah I suppose. I gues I'm just nervous...since I am stuck on you."

"Oh my...all this time?" Vivienne snuck a drink from a walking waiter and downed it in one big gulp. "I-Oh, Toni...I have to sit down." She stammered, unsure of what to say.

Toni looked around and lead Vivienne to a small table. She helped her sit down and took a seat next to her. "You alright?" Toni's voice was tainted with worry.
Koneko Mitsuki
(Lol I keep missing posts.)
"No, I don't see any sheiks besides Skye." She giggles and hugs Skye closer. "Mine." She giggles.

"I guess I am cursed to stay sheik-less!"
She cries, striking a dramatic pose.
"You can have Skye, I'm not whore you know. I wouldn't steal him!~"
Ariaziane stops dancing, standing in the middle of the dancefloor and watching her friends idly. She shook her head in laughter at the drunken mumblings and linked her arms through Koneko's and Dark's, pushing Skye and Kitty apart slightly. "You seem to be having an interesting time lady's..."

Eloquent Smoker

6,200 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
She closed the short distance and pulled a cigarette from the case with two pale fingers. "Thanks," she said with a smile, bringing it to her lips. She had no light, but she pretended to check anyway. "You mind?" she asked.

Wicked Sweetheart

FagoHolic Sutra
SpaceHeathen
FagoHolic Sutra
SpaceHeathen
FagoHolic Sutra
SpaceHeathen

Toni looked around and lead Vivienne to a small table. She helped her sit down and took a seat next to her. "You alright?" Toni's voice was tainted with worry.

Viv smiled wearily. "I guess. Just winded...and surprised. Toni, your absolutely wonderful." She reached out and cupped her chin in her gloved hand admiringly.
Ariaziane
Ariaziane stops dancing, standing in the middle of the dancefloor and watching her friends idly. She shook her head in laughter at the drunken mumblings and linked her arms through Koneko's and Dark's, pushing Skye and Kitty apart slightly. "You seem to be having an interesting time lady's..."

"You got that right love."
The ossified Dark replied.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas