Welcome to Gaia! ::

-sleep sleep-
Duke-Phillips
Grotesque Civilian
Christa_Rox_137
Howdy, I'm from the western era, we are a rootin' tootin' era! see y'all later! going back to my era now!

You said that before...just go already!
...I'm kidding, of course.
And to Duke-Phillips...I like the cut of your jib.
That sounded lame, but whatever.

I actually wish I was in my other get-up... I had a lovely little... scientific instruament like yourself there... and clown pants.

Anyway you should go see Gaglardi, he is quite the hobo.

Hehe, will do. I'll rev my chainsaw up while I'm at it.

Familiar Fairy

12,975 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Black Friday Ruler 25
  • Flatterer 200
*Falling through the portal and listens to the greetings, the stranger looks around*

"This is the future? Where's the trash? Where's the disproportionate poverty? Why hasn't technology eradicated us? I'm so confused."

*Walks around, looking like the worst dressed tourist in the show.*

Familiar Fairy

12,975 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Black Friday Ruler 25
  • Flatterer 200
*Sits under a particularly large building. Bored, he begins narrating*

"Our hero finds himself, trapped in a different time. The future of his dreams, destroyed by an unknown harmony that permeates the land. Gaia still stands, politically stronger than any other planet in a federation that reaches past the heavens. G-corp scientists have found cures for many of the diseases that people had dreaded. So many problems had been resolved that elective procedures are the only thing driving the medical industry. Even the Vampires of old have been brought to the light with the implementation of a polarized dome encompassing most cities. It is definitively a utopia and not a single person is truly happy."

Aekea Scarface

Good morning, everyone.

Aekea Scarface

Granite_Grizz
*Sits under a particularly large building. Bored, he begins narrating*

"Our hero finds himself, trapped in a different time. The future of his dreams, destroyed by an unknown harmony that permeates the land. Gaia still stands, politically stronger than any other planet in a federation that reaches past the heavens. G-corp scientists have found cures for many of the diseases that people had dreaded. So many problems had been resolved that elective procedures are the only thing driving the medical industry. Even the Vampires of old have been brought to the light with the implementation of a polarized dome encompassing most cities. It is definitively a utopia and not a single person is truly happy."

DCB overhears this strange narration by the new guest.

"What are you talking about? Everyone in the future is happy," he says, almost forgetting that he was frowning when saying it.

He quickly put on a smile.
I come in pieces... get it? Peace. Pieces? Aha.. okay ._.;;

Familiar Fairy

12,975 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Black Friday Ruler 25
  • Flatterer 200
*Looks at the stranger*
"Hello and well met. I'm actually ignorant of much of this time... I just like to make stories. As for a lack of happiness in the story I just told, who could be happy in a society that provided no challenge? Where is the joy without effort? What artist has become brilliant without suffering? I prefer a tale of struggle to one of ease. It is in the direst of situations that a person can truly shine. I fear that this future of leisure might be the end of any real passion."
*smiles wistfully*

Aekea Scarface

CONTINUING THE STORY

Helen knew who it was when the car first showed up. She and Royal were good friends, and it just happened that she would be saved from the long, boring story that was about to take place by the storyteller. Helen found it droll -- actually -- how Royal somehow knew her friend was in trouble, as if they had a psychic connection like the aliens who came from Heli -- a planet largely composed of helium.

"Thank you, Royal. How did you know that I needed an excuse to get out of there? That old man was so boring!"

Royal just stood there, looking baffled; her long heart face was staring at Helen, but her eyes were affixed behind where Helen was standing. The storyteller was still there, and he stepped up to the lady to whom he was about to tell a story.

"You...You...You b***h! At least have the decency to say that to my face," he demanded, punching Helen and storming off into the crowded streets.

No one in those streets offered even a glance at the situation.

The blow landed on her shoulder, and Helen stumbled back a few steps, running into Royal.
LOOK AT MAH BOOTIFUL CREATURE!
User Image
Nom nom nom.

Aekea Scarface

Granite_Grizz
*Looks at the stranger*
"Hello and well met. I'm actually ignorant of much of this time... I just like to make stories. As for a lack of happiness in the story I just told, who could be happy in a society that provided no challenge? Where is the joy without effort? What artist has become brilliant without suffering? I prefer a tale of struggle to one of ease. It is in the direst of situations that a person can truly shine. I fear that this future of leisure might be the end of any real passion."
*smiles wistfully*

"Clearly, you don't realize what it's like having to run this place. I have to stand (and sleep, standing) here for three days, greeting guests as they enter through the Time Portal. Also, you aren't supposed to know this, so keep it to yourself: It's my job to put up the sky simulations. On top of that, I have to keep away alien invaders. We don't have an army, but we haven't had use for one yet. Besides, everything you see here took thousands of years to construct."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff