Welcome to Gaia! ::

So is this the place for futuristic-themed avis? x3

Magnetic Kitten

Zutakami Taski
Are you from here? Or merely a visitor like me? I have just arrived and am unravelling what I can

Kyoya_Ohtori-sama's Love Of My Life

Crystal Gatekeeper

16,750 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
ahhhhhhhhhh...........another confounded era....need to skedaddle might get confounded too! sweatdrop
deathofbarney
Zutakami Taski
Are you from here? Or merely a visitor like me? I have just arrived and am unravelling what I can

All futures already exist, and as this is the future, it can be anything, as there are a near unlimited amount of possibilities. But which future to choose, which future do we live in?

I live in Jersey. Not really.
Wow, what a fantastic future this is. Are there any hoboes that I can pick up, take home to my low-rent flat, then kill and dissect? For uh, you know, scientific purposes, of course.
Grotesque Civilian
Wow, what a fantastic future this is. Are there any hoboes that I can pick up, take home to my low-rent flat, then kill and dissect? For uh, you know, scientific purposes, of course.

I like the jib of your cut.

8,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Aurin_Starkiller
Trigger Unit Zero

I spent a shitload of money on my Boba Fett and Stormtrooper costumes for this year...lol!

I mopped the floor with Bendak Starkiller in kotor! (I need a shirt that says that)

Luckily my name isn't derived from Sir Bendak, but from the original draft of Star Wars.

Very good, a true fan...
Howdy, I'm from the western era, we are a rootin' tootin' era! see y'all later! going back to my era now!
Christa_Rox_137
Howdy, I'm from the western era, we are a rootin' tootin' era! see y'all later! going back to my era now!

You said that before...just go already!
...I'm kidding, of course.
And to Duke-Phillips...I like the cut of your jib.
That sounded lame, but whatever.

8,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Christa_Rox_137

I'll be there later to get some of that whiskey with the three X's on the jug. mrgreen
~looks around all Surprised~ O.o this the future? sweet =D!

Ima found out who won 2009 super bowl for some hard cash x3

Unidentified Hobo

45,150 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
-sits in a capsule- "Why is the future so shiny?" D,= "My eyes are bleeding."
Meh, this future seems a little bland.
Are there hookers or cults or danceclubs or gyms or rich guy parties? Or are we all just going to stare at the shiny buildings? xd :
Grotesque Civilian
Christa_Rox_137

You said that before...just go already!
...I'm kidding, of course.
And to Duke-Phillips...I like the cut of your jib.
That sounded lame, but whatever.

I actually wish I was in my other get-up... I had a lovely little... scientific instruament like yourself there... and clown pants.

Anyway you should go see Gaglardi, he is quite the hobo.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff