Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aekea Scarface

Mistifear
Teh DCB
"You're welcome! Enjoy your stay in the future," DCB said with a smile.

He really was not as gruesome as he looked. When the newest guest wasn't looking, he made a couple of simulated clouds float gently across the sky.
Light starts in a dark place
The story of a car chase
And I’ve become the criminal

"Thank you. I have a feeling that I will enjoy it." She smiled slightly, trying not to stare. She looked at the pen curiously before beginning to eat her food. She glanced up to the sky for a moment and noticed the clouds, but they seemed to be different than normal clouds. Weird...

And fleeing from this scene
And being caught in a bad dream
The truth becomes the unthinkable

DCB noticed a sign of doubt in Mistifear's face while she glanced up at the sky. He didn't want her to know that everything in the future was artificial.

"Why don't you go walk around and see what all there is to do? I need to stay right here. Hm. That grunny over there looks like it can use some company!"

He points to the grunny running frantically in circles.

Dapper Raider

750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

The TIE fighters separate into squadrons, spreading out over the landscape and peppering the city with laser fire. TIE bombers drop proton explosives on the denser areas, releasing waves of destruction. Then, as the chaos reaches its climax, shuttles depart from the Star Destroyers above, carrying their lethal cargo to the ground...

Codebreaking Cosmonaut

Dalvar stepped out of the portal, fiddling with her watch. "You know what I like about the future?" She asked to no one in particular, "Here I don't have to worry about saying a spoiler or stepping on a grandfather and killing my butterfly." She paused for a moment, replaying that last sentence in her head. "Other way around, I mean." She thought on it a bit more, still not looking up from her watch. "And I don't have to drink Red Bino and get my genetics mixed about to fit in. That's always good."
Aurin_Starkiller
User Image

The TIE fighters separate into squadrons, spreading out over the landscape and peppering the city with laser fire. TIE bombers drop proton explosives on the denser areas, releasing waves of destruction. Then, as the chaos reaches its climax, shuttles depart from the Star Destroyers above, carrying their lethal cargo to the ground...

O.O....... thank god i got the upgrade for my forcefield XD
naudy
Christa_Rox_137
Teh DCB
Christa_Rox_137
Christa hears the loud crashes and panics. She can't decide what to do. She is new to this town of the future and has no idea where anything is. She franticly tries to figure out what to do with all the blasts sounding about. finally, she decides to run is small circles in the middle of the street

DCB glances at the odd grunny running frantically in circles and laughs.

Ah, those ancient grunnies are funny. I wonder how that one managed to get here, he thought.

This grunny, oddly enough, was once human... she tried to combine enchanted book, summoning tome, and green body dye all at once, and something backfired, and she was transformed into a grunny... she still hasn't figured out how to get back to being human... Christa eventually got dizzy and started stumbling about... not seeing where she was going and ran into some dude's ankle and fainted. *poof... blegh... snore... snore... snore...*

*runs over* OMG *trys to wake*

*SQUEAK* "meep?" ... christa hears the blasts again and runs to the nearest dirt (wherever that may be) and starts to dig furiously at the ground, trying to make a burrow to hide from the destrustion. *huff puff squeak puff puff heave gasp* "mEEeeEEp!!!!!!!!"
ahh! two grunnies! ninja eek
Diddlybops
Fenburt
Diddlybops
Fenburt
Diddlybops

crying
Diddly doesn't like!
I'll sound the wahmbulence and my Damein will come running!
Then you'll be in trouuuuuuubble.
Saftey First scream I'll call Officer Flaubert and he'll write you a ticket for being unsafe.

*stuff The KiKi and Othello into their high chairs* Let the dancing begin =D

Do any of these eras have food?
gonk
No. Just food suppliment.

Can't we go to a nice sit down era?
The mediviel era can't spell. Now be good and eat your protien mush.

Aekea Scarface

DCB notices the alien attack squad before it gets too close, and he puts up the shields over the city. Nothing can get through that shield. Nothing...not even those pesky attackers. These shields are a lot better than the old ones; DCB doesn't have to explain why the sky is pitch black because these shields are transparent.
naudy
Aurin_Starkiller
User Image

O.O....... thank god i got the upgrade for my forcefield XD

oh carp.. i forgot to! *runs and hides behind DCB*
Christa_Rox_137
naudy
Christa_Rox_137
Teh DCB
Christa_Rox_137
Christa hears the loud crashes and panics. She can't decide what to do. She is new to this town of the future and has no idea where anything is. She franticly tries to figure out what to do with all the blasts sounding about. finally, she decides to run is small circles in the middle of the street

Ah, those ancient grunnies are funny. I wonder how that one managed to get here, he thought.

This grunny, oddly enough, was once human... she tried to combine enchanted book, summoning tome, and green body dye all at once, and something backfired, and she was transformed into a grunny... she still hasn't figured out how to get back to being human... Christa eventually got dizzy and started stumbling about... not seeing where she was going and ran into some dude's ankle and fainted. *poof... blegh... snore... snore... snore...*

*SQUEAK* "meep?" ... christa hears the blasts again and runs to the nearest dirt (wherever that may be) and starts to dig furiously at the ground, trying to make a burrow to hide from the destrustion. *huff puff squeak puff puff heave gasp* "mEEeeEEp!!!!!!!!"

*watches* umm idk wat to do now o.O
@ fenburt: cool in french is "chouette"

je parle francais depuis quatre ans!

Aekea Scarface

Dalvar
Dalvar stepped out of the portal, fiddling with her watch. "You know what I like about the future?" She asked to no one in particular, "Here I don't have to worry about saying a spoiler or stepping on a grandfather and killing my butterfly." She paused for a moment, replaying that last sentence in her head. "Other way around, I mean." She thought on it a bit more, still not looking up from her watch. "And I don't have to drink Red Bino and get my genetics mixed about to fit in. That's always good."

"Welcome back, Dalvar," DCB replies to the alien who has just entered through the portal, "How was the past?"
naudy
Christa_Rox_137
naudy
Christa_Rox_137
Teh DCB
Christa_Rox_137

*watches* umm idk wat to do now o.O

Christa stops to catch her breath... she looks around and noticed someone put a force feild over the city. She sighs a relief and trots (kmore like hops) towards the scent of DCB.
Fenburt
The mediviel era can't spell. Now be good and eat your protien mush.

I wanted the carbs!
*makes a scene*
Teh DCB
DCB noticed a sign of doubt in Mistifear's face while she glanced up at the sky. He didn't want her to know that everything in the future was artificial.

"Why don't you go walk around and see what all there is to do? I need to stay right here. Hm. That grunny over there looks like it can use some company!"

He points to the grunny running frantically in circles.
Light starts in a dark place
The story of a car chase
And I’ve become the criminal

She arched her eyebrow and then laughed quietly as she looked to the Grunny running in circles. She sipped her water and shrugged. "All right, don't gather dust standing there, though." She laughed and headed toward one of the many buildings. She glanced up at the sound of attackers and noticed that they didn't seem to be getting through into the city. Thank God...

And fleeing from this scene
And being caught in a bad dream
The truth becomes the unthinkable

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out