- Posted: Sat, 09 Jun 2007 19:56:27 +0000
As you enter the ball and look around, one of the first things you notice is the seperate rooms. Curious, you turn to your left and enter an elegant black door, with ornate dark trim. Stepping inside, you almost trip over a tall gothic coat rack, not seeing it because of the dim lighting. Music plays in the background, loud enough to get people dancing, but quiet enough that you can share a private chat. Much of the lighting in the room is done via lights, some of them red or black. However, there are also candles sitting atop tables and shelves. Going to your left, you see a bar centered on the wall, lit by black and blue lights. Round tables made of dark alder, with chairs to match, were all on the left side of the bar, set around sporratically, not bolted to the floor for easy moving. To the right of the bar were dark red sofas and chairs, all sat around a large square coffee table. Looking towards the other side of the room, you see a large floor, with people dancing. A few rave lights flashed over the crowd. Most of them were set near the DJ, who was near the back wall. The speakers were on either side of the DJ station, pumping out music. Suddenly, you feel someone tapping on your shoulder. You turn and see a girl smiling at you with long black hair, wearing a pair of sunglasses that sat fairly low on her nose and only covered half her eyes. She looked over them at you. "Welcome to the Dark Room."
1. Follow the TOS, obvously. Wich means NO CYBERING, FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY DARK. ;D
2. No begging
3. No God-modding
4. Got an argument? Take it elsewhere, please. After all.... [x]
5. Dont bump. Honestly, its kind of a given.
6. Dont spam either.
7. Dont stretch the page!
8. Respect me, Pchui and Plir. If we ask you to leave, or stop something, do it.
9. Have fun biggrin
10. It is not required that you do RP-style posts. However, it is perfectly welcome. And also note that I wont be able to reply to all of you. I have tons going on at once sweatdrop so be patient with me, please.