Welcome to Gaia! ::

lol
Aw, non-skill like things. If its choosing a number I'm gonna choose 7!

Fashionable Lunatic

Steampunk Patashu
hai System.

Hai. biggrin
Non-skill? crying But Dyce has so many of those!
This has to be the awesomest room! 3nodding
Hey, System.

How about dice roll? You roll the dice, then we all roll the dice, and whoever gets closest to your number wins?
scream
NOBODY ROLLS ME!
First to touch me gets a knuckle sandwich!

Omnipresent Regular

(Lol, there's not alot of RPing in here...)
CB climbed into the cockpit of one of the closest mechas. It was a soft worn seat, looking through the window you could see far into the rest of the room. hundreds of robots were lying around, and more mechas could be seen.
non-skills-hmmm. must learn about these non-skill like thins, to become skilled at them. mauhahahaha. my evil plan is coming to fruition.

Fashionable Lunatic

DemonGirlChaos
lol
Aw, non-skill like things. If its choosing a number I'm gonna choose 7!

Well, I figure I've had an avatar contest, and a writing contest, so now it's time for people without any fashion sense or writing ability to get prizes. xp Or just people who diddn't get to enter those contests. Or something.

ANYWAY. Thinking very hard about contests now.

Heywow, a lot of you have been here as long as I have, I just realised, and I've been here fer like 14 hrs straight. (Almost)

Fashionable Lunatic

Chatterbox
(Lol, there's not alot of RPing in here...)
CB climbed into the cockpit of one of the closest mechas. It was a soft worn seat, looking through the window you could see far into the rest of the room. hundreds of robots were lying around, and more mechas could be seen.

(Eh, there's usually more in the morning and then it trails off.)
*pokes Dyce and runs away*
Writing contest...
Doodling contest? whee
crying why?! WHY ME?!?!
Kibichu poked her head out from one of the piles of junk at the sound of a door closing.

She had been in the junkroom for hours, lost in her explorations of the old place. However, this managed to snap her out of it.

"Someone there? she asked, grabbing a nearby wrench in case the crab had come back.

Fashionable Lunatic

Dycedarg Beoulve
scream
NOBODY ROLLS ME!
First to touch me gets a knuckle sandwich!

AHAHAHAHAHA! rofl It took me a moment to get that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff