Welcome to Gaia! ::

No...not that kind of "playing with myself"!

I found a Guitar Hero guitar, and I was delighted to find it, because my creator had left space for implementation of whatever I chose, and I've installed every game system known to flesh and blood human!

My favorite by far is the Dreamcast, but with this guitar, I can play with myself and look like a Guitar Hero fool all the time now!

*Continues playing with himself*
domokun "I'm a guitar hero." domokun
"Twice."
Dycedarg Beoulve
No...not that kind of "playing with myself"!

I found a Guitar Hero guitar, and I was delighted to find it, because my creator had left space for implementation of whatever I chose, and I've installed every game system known to flesh and blood human!

My favorite by far is the Dreamcast, but with this guitar, I can play with myself and look like a Guitar Hero fool all the time now!

*Continues playing with himself*

heh... it still sounds funny xd i guess im too drunk!
Apel flips her club around like it was a Guitar Hero controller. She starts humming "Tattooed Love Boys."
looks around awkwadly... "what is this guitar, and how are their multiple heroes of it?"
"It's only the best game in the worlllld," she says as she moves her fingers up and down the imaginary frets. "Kind of."
"Dyyyce," she says as she pokes Dyce in the ribs. "Hay did I send you that paper doll machine?"
i still dont get it... you move your fingers over a club? neutral
"Mmm.. no." Apel places her club down next to her. She spins in her chair a few times. "A guitar is a musical instrument. A stringed instrument. And um..."

She looks to Dyce for help. Nothing.

"And um... well people like to play it... and people who don't play the instrument but kind of want to play the instrument. .. or er... uh... Even the people who like the songs... because there's this video game that you use a guitar to play... but not a a real guitar... but it looks like one.

Apel scratches her head.

"But it doesn't look like a club."
apel
"Dyyyce," she says as she pokes Dyce in the ribs. "Hay did I send you that paper doll machine?"

WHAT?! scream

*turns down internal volume*

Sorry...what?

*continues humming Laid to Rest by Lamb of God*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items