.Dismal Sunshine.
BEDTIME.

NIGHT GUYS.
Tonight was fun.
:3
<3
haha, yeah I know. Have a good sleep. heart
*Returns to the statue, and daydreams of seeing his father once again*
"finally,im finished with him." she leans back proudly-looking at her complete work (even tho it was only like 5 min).
it was striking-actually, i looked like she spent 5 minutes on the work. the wires and circut boards were still falling out, and she hadnt fixed the creepy, mumbling sounds. the only thing added was two mismatched wheels of wildly differing sizes, giving the robot a tilted look (because it was . . . tilted, that is), more optical transmittors on its head and a cupholder. but was really of intrest was the long, flexible neck, that was there earlier, but had been forgotten until now, and wasnt really all that intersting, now that i think about it-quite commonplace actually, except for the jagged egdes of metal protruding from it.
"Is it really bedtime?" Apel blinks.

[[I'm on the West Coast and Soprano's hasn't aired yet.]]
aww.
Hmm..
It's almost 11 Pm where I'm at.
apel
"Is it really bedtime?" Apel blinks.

[[I'm on the West Coast and Soprano's hasn't aired yet.]]

It's not bedtime where I live.

6,700 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
((I'm off to recharge my batteries you guys... keep it clean, don't cyver without a firewall))
4 hr diff from east to west coast (at least thats what im getting)
*Dycedarg hears commotion about the time in the distance, but doesn't bother partaking in the discussion, seeing as how he's been around for 153 years, and the difference between night and day is obsolete*

Omnipresent Regular

CB enters the shed like building. The first building he see, a warehouse sized building, catches is attention and he walks over to and enters. He see old and broken robots, as well as mechas which look nonoperational. "They just throw away what they break, or don't use. Its a shame, I think I could have fixed some of these..." He said as he continued to walk through the building.
Yeah, I think I'm gonna take a break of the computer.
I've seriously like...only stepped off it to eat and potty, and since like...9 this morning. I totally need a life.
=O
But there's nothing to do D;
-yawns-
I'm central, so its almost 11pm.
-hugs pillow-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items