Welcome to Gaia! ::

K i m z y
-WhiteAsh-
K i m z y

*Kim walked in and walked over to a sofa rubbing her eyes. ''So sleepy...''* She let out a little yawn and started pouring the teapot full of tea into a cup.*

-Sat down beside her, holding up an empty teacup- "Could I have some too, please..?"

((OOC: Yer I've got a temperature aswell.
My mum wants me to have a blood test because I keep getting ill with swollen glans, but I'm scared of blood tests, so I'll just keep taking medicine until it goes away. sweatdrop ))
*Kim smiled. ''Ash! It's nice that you're here, ofcourse you can!''
She poured the teacup full of tea into another cup and handed it to Ash. ''There you go!''*

((Sucks :[ I wish you well.. And bloodtests aren't that scary, it's better then taking medicines.. So I'd advice you to do it anyhow o: -Big hug- Just relax and don't overdo it today..))
"Thanks." -Smiles and waits till his tea has cooled down enough to drink- "Anything I can do for you in return?"

Cold Snowflake

-WhiteAsh-
K i m z y
-WhiteAsh-
K i m z y

*Kim walked in and walked over to a sofa rubbing her eyes. ''So sleepy...''* She let out a little yawn and started pouring the teapot full of tea into a cup.*

-Sat down beside her, holding up an empty teacup- "Could I have some too, please..?"

My mum wants me to have a blood test because I keep getting ill with swollen glans, but I'm scared of blood tests, so I'll just keep taking medicine until it goes away. sweatdrop ))
She poured the teacup full of tea into another cup and handed it to Ash. ''There you go!''*

((Sucks :[ I wish you well.. And bloodtests aren't that scary, it's better then taking medicines.. So I'd advice you to do it anyhow o: -Big hug- Just relax and don't overdo it today..))
"Thanks." -Smiles and waits till his tea has cooled down enough to drink- "Anything I can do for you in return?"

((I've been constantly getting sick for 2007.
D=
Why me!?))
*Kim smiled. ''Nope.''* She then took a sip of her tea.*
K i m z y
-WhiteAsh-
K i m z y
-WhiteAsh-
K i m z y

D=
Why me!?))

((Who knows D: I've been sick since around april last year, I keep coughing a LOT, and no I don't smoke.. ._.))
"You sure? Now's your chance to command me to clean up the ballroom!" -Laughs a little as he takes a sip of his tea as well-

Cold Snowflake

-WhiteAsh-
K i m z y
-WhiteAsh-
K i m z y
-WhiteAsh-
K i m z y

D=
Why me!?))

((Who knows D: I've been sick since around april last year, I keep coughing a LOT, and no I don't smoke.. ._.))
"You sure? Now's your chance to command me to clean up the ballroom!" -Laughs a little as he takes a sip of his tea as well-

*Kim laughed. ''No! I have a better idea!'' She paused and a smirk appeared on her face. ''You have to give me a hug!''*
K i m z y
-WhiteAsh-
K i m z y
-WhiteAsh-
K i m z y

D=
Why me!?))

*Kim laughed. ''No! I have a better idea!'' She paused and a smirk appeared on her face. ''You have to give me a hug!''*

-Laughs- "What's next, a massage?" -Gives her a warm early-in-the-morning hug-

Cold Snowflake

-WhiteAsh-
K i m z y
-WhiteAsh-
K i m z y
-WhiteAsh-
K i m z y

D=
Why me!?))

((OOC: There were people here last night, but me being in England it being 11:30pm. I was told I had to go to bed, so I couldn't serve them. sad ))
*Kim smiled and returned the hug. ''I like hugs.'' She giggled softly and took another sip of her tea.*
K i m z y
-WhiteAsh-
K i m z y
-WhiteAsh-
K i m z y

D=
Why me!?))

((OOC: There were people here last night, but me being in England it being 11:30pm. I was told I had to go to bed, so I couldn't serve them. sad ))
*Kim smiled and returned the hug. ''I like hugs.'' She giggled softly and took another sip of her tea.*

((That's okay, don't worry :] Like I said, don't overdo it ;] I have to go for breakfast now, I'll be back later.. -hug-))
"So do I.." -Takes a sip as well- "Especially those you give :]"

Cold Snowflake

-WhiteAsh-
K i m z y
-WhiteAsh-
K i m z y
-WhiteAsh-
K i m z y

D=
Why me!?))

((That's okay, don't worry :] Like I said, don't overdo it ;] I have to go for breakfast now, I'll be back later.. -hug-))

((OOC: Ok. I've already had my breakfast even though I'm ill I managed to eat a slice of toast.))
*Kim sipped more of her tea and smiled.*
K i m z y
-WhiteAsh-
K i m z y
-WhiteAsh-
K i m z y

((OOC: Ok. I've already had my breakfast even though I'm ill I managed to eat a slice of toast.))

((That's good.. ^^ Food is important :] Are you doing a little better then this morning?))

Cold Snowflake

-WhiteAsh-
K i m z y
-WhiteAsh-
K i m z y
-WhiteAsh-
K i m z y

((That's good.. ^^ Food is important :] Are you doing a little better then this morning?))

((OOC: No. sad ))
K i m z y
-WhiteAsh-
K i m z y
-WhiteAsh-
K i m z y

((OOC: Ok. I've already had my breakfast even though I'm ill Ihttp://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/posting.php?mode=quote&p=1228637991
Gaia :: Forums - Post a Reply managed to eat a slice of toast.))

((-Big hug- I'm sorry for you.. :[ If there's anything I can do, don't hesitate to ask.. I'm sorry I was away for so long, by the way.))

Cold Snowflake

-WhiteAsh-
K i m z y
-WhiteAsh-
K i m z y
-WhiteAsh-
K i m z y

((OOC: Ok. I've already had my breakfast even though I'm ill Ihttp://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/posting.php?mode=quote&p=1228637991

((-Big hug- I'm sorry for you.. :[ If there's anything I can do, don't hesitate to ask.. I'm sorry I was away for so long, by the way.))

((It's ok, but I might be going on World of Warcraft to meet my brother on it, but I'm not sure yet.))
K i m z y
-WhiteAsh-
K i m z y
-WhiteAsh-
K i m z y

((It's ok, but I might be going on World of Warcraft to meet my brother on it, but I'm not sure yet.))

((Feel free to, I have to do some schoolwork anyhow.. I'll reply to any Pms thought 3nodding Enjoy yourself!))

Cold Snowflake

-WhiteAsh-
K i m z y
-WhiteAsh-
K i m z y
-WhiteAsh-
K i m z y

((Feel free to, I have to do some schoolwork anyhow.. I'll reply to any Pms thought 3nodding Enjoy yourself!))

((Ok. You go and do your schoolwork and I'll see ya later, ok?))
K i m z y
-WhiteAsh-
K i m z y
-WhiteAsh-
K i m z y

((Ok. You go and do your schoolwork and I'll see ya later, ok?))

((Okay, thanks.. You can send me a pm whenever you feel like it though ^^ -Hug-))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff