Cold Snowflake

-WhiteAsh-
K i m z y
-WhiteAsh-
K i m z y
-WhiteAsh-
K i m z y

((OOC: No. sad ))

((-Big hug- I'm sorry for you.. :[ If there's anything I can do, don't hesitate to ask.. I'm sorry I was away for so long, by the way.))

((It's ok, but I might be going on World of Warcraft to meet my brother on it, but I'm not sure yet.))

((Feel free to, I have to do some schoolwork anyhow.. I'll reply to any Pms thought 3nodding Enjoy yourself!))

((Ok. You go and do your schoolwork and I'll see ya later, ok?))

((Okay, thanks.. You can send me a pm whenever you feel like it though ^^ -Hug-))

((*Hugs.* Will do!
=) ))
It's still here!
Sogetsu walked into the ballroom area, "Hello everybody." He would say softly and wait for his date to show.

Shameless Streaker

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
[ Not going to be the same as my avi dress x3 ]

Mauri smiled softly as she saw Sogetsu in the ball room as she started to descend the stairs. She wore a soft dress, with a black corset as the top. White strings criss crossed through the corset to tie it tight to her body. She also wore a white diamond necklace that rest against her upper chest. Back to her dress, the bottom part, was simple.. it was pure white silk, that spread out from her hips. Her dress was in folds, the dress wide enough for her to dance in. If she were to spin, it be like her dress being a perfect circle as it would maybe lift to her middle thighs. On her feet, she wore diamond studded white high heels, with spaghetti like straps that wrapped around her foot. And to her hair, it was out of her face with two large diamond studded clips, pulling her hair back, though it fell across her back behind her, as if it was still down.

Mauri slowly walked down the steps, her hand on the railing as she held her chin up.

Cold Snowflake

Tachibana Sogetsu
Sogetsu walked into the ballroom area, "Hello everybody." He would say softly and wait for his date to show.

*Kim walked over to the boy and held the silver tray with Champagne glasses infront of him smiling softly at him. ''Welcome and would you like a glass of Champagne?''*

Cold Snowflake

XxSimply DivinexX
[ Not going to be the same as my avi dress x3 ]

Mauri smiled softly as she saw Sogetsu in the ball room as she started to descend the stairs. She wore a soft dress, with a black corset as the top. White strings criss crossed through the corset to tie it tight to her body. She also wore a white diamond necklace that rest against her upper chest. Back to her dress, the bottom part, was simple.. it was pure white silk, that spread out from her hips. Her dress was in folds, the dress wide enough for her to dance in. If she were to spin, it be like her dress being a perfect circle as it would maybe lift to her middle thighs. On her feet, she wore diamond studded white high heels, with spaghetti like straps that wrapped around her foot. And to her hair, it was out of her face with two large diamond studded clips, pulling her hair back, though it fell across her back behind her, as if it was still down.

Mauri slowly walked down the steps, her hand on the railing as she held her chin up.

((OOC: Lovely outfit you're wearing.))
*Kim walked over to the girl and held the silver tray with Champagne glasses infront of her smiling softly at her. ''Welcome and would you like a glass of Champagne?''*

Shameless Streaker

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
[ Thank you ^^ ]

Mauri turned her head to the woman as she smiled softly, her soft pink lips curling into a smile. " No thank you, maybe later.. " She said in her sweet voice, before she looked back toward Sogetsu.
Sogetsu gazed towards Mauri, amazed at How beautiful she looked this afternoon he smiled. He loved her whole attire, from her silky dress, to her necklace of diamond and to her white high heels. In other words, she was looking gorgeous. He would walk towards her as she walked down the staircase infront of him. His all white tuxedo gleamed in the light brightly. In his right hand was a bouquete of yellow flowers. Sogetsu chose the color yellow only because to him, it symbolized his heart shinning full of happiness whenever he saw Mauri. His shoes wore made up of aligator skin and were polished white to match his attire. "You look fabolous." He would say when he reached the staircase and held his hand out for her to grab onto.

Cold Snowflake

XxSimply DivinexX
[ Thank you ^^ ]

Mauri turned her head to the woman as she smiled softly, her soft pink lips curling into a smile. " No thank you, maybe later.. " She said in her sweet voice, before she looked back toward Sogetsu.

((^_^))
{No thank you.}

Shameless Streaker

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Mauri smiled softly as she looked at him, her heart beating more and more loudly as she saw how handsome he looked in that suit.. She watched as he held out his hand, and she softly placed her hand on his, her delicate fingers wrapping around his hand. " And you look dashing.. " She spoke softly as she looked into his eyes, her chest rising and falling slowly, though inside, her heart was racing..

Cold Snowflake

*Kim smiled and thought to herself. ''They make a lovely couple.''*

Shameless Streaker

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
[ Dashing... hehe.. I said dashing x3 ]

Cold Snowflake

XxSimply DivinexX
[ Dashing... hehe.. I said dashing x3 ]

((OOC: What's wrong with saying that?))