Cold Snowflake

[Akai]
K i m z y
[Akai]
K i m z y
[Akai]

-Extends his right hand towards her- Hi, I'm Dylan by the way! :D

*Extends her hand and shakes his hand.*
It's nice to meet you Dylan and my name is Kimberley, but I did have a friendly date and he had to leave, so here I am handing out Champagne.
*Laughs.*

Please to meet you Kimberley ^_^
-smiled brightly, returning the shake-

Oh, I see. Shame.
My date would of been here if it wasn't that he has work tomorrow and had to leave early..
-forced a little smile and shruged-

I'm sorry to hear that.

yeah..
But they, doesn't mean that I can't have fun anyway, right?
-chuckled and took a sipof the champange-

That's right!
*Clashes her Champagne glass with his and finishes her Champagne, but quickly refills her glass.*
This is good Champagne!
PrinceShuichiro
Despite the dismal luck he'd been having all evening, Shun's snowy ears sat optimistically high on his head as he sauntered in with a sweep of tails and a soft clicking of spike heels. Almost idly, he gave the room another once-over, smoothing long-fingered hands down the lacing of his corset before stepping forward to merge with the crowd as best he could.

Cat looked up at the young man entering and smiled. He's handsome, she thought, absently smoothing her dress over her knees and looking up at him from where she sat.

Cold Snowflake

PrinceShuichiro
Despite the dismal luck he'd been having all evening, Shun's snowy ears sat optimistically high on his head as he sauntered in with a sweep of tails and a soft clicking of spike heels. Almost idly, he gave the room another once-over, smoothing long-fingered hands down the lacing of his corset before stepping forward to merge with the crowd as best he could.

Hi.
Would you like a glass of Champagne?
*Is holding a tray with glasses of Champagne.*
K i m z y
samaratyme92
Sam walked into the room with fury, her hair trailed down her back and her dress fluttered behind her. If he tries to come find me i swear She though with haste. She then sat at a table and rested her face in her hands.

*Walks over to the table.*
Hi.

"Sure.." She said cheerfully and took some, basically gulped down the whole thing and rested her head on her fist, which was against the table.
Jack_Bauer24
prettypinkdragon
Jack_Bauer24
prettypinkdragon
Jack_Bauer24

Ahh! *Runs around the room laughing like a maniac*

*flings her glass over her shoulder and pounces on you* huggles 4laugh

*Huggles back, then starts running around the room like a maniac.*

*thinks out loud* -I just love nice mature balls *shrieks and chases after you pausing to down another glass of champagne*

*Keeps running around, almost knocks Kimzy over and then comes to a stop in the middle of the dancefloor*

*spies you in the middle of the dancefloor and crawls between peoples legs to get to you, I jump up * HELLO 4laugh
samaratyme92
thuy_nhi
samaratyme92
Sam walked into the room with fury, her hair trailed down her back and her dress fluttered behind her. If he tries to come find me i swear She though with haste. She then sat at a table and rested her face in her hands.

I see a girl walked into the room and sat down at a table. I walked over. "Are you okay miss?"

"Fine"....she muttered with a sigh. She looked up at the girl and whispered, "Stupid men........" She said with a little laugh.

"Oh, I see you're having guy problems." She sits down next to a chair besides the girl.
K i m z y
[Akai]
K i m z y
[Akai]
K i m z y
[Akai]

-Extends his right hand towards her- Hi, I'm Dylan by the way! :D

*Extends her hand and shakes his hand.*
It's nice to meet you Dylan and my name is Kimberley, but I did have a friendly date and he had to leave, so here I am handing out Champagne.
*Laughs.*

Oh, I see. Shame.
My date would of been here if it wasn't that he has work tomorrow and had to leave early..

I'm sorry to hear that.

yeah..

That's right!
*Clashes her Champagne glass with his and finishes her Champagne, but quickly refills her glass.*
This is good Champagne!

-happily clashes his glass with hers and sipps the last of the champange-
Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of champange but this is really nice.
Asclepus swept into the room, his lovely lady Venri on his arm. Looking about, he surveyed the various chaotic going ons with a certain amount of bemusement. Turning to his angel, he leaned in close, whispering, "Perhaps they truly are literate here as the sign proclaims. Shall we take a look, my love?"
K i m z y
Splinter Spartan 058
Before I decide to make an utter idiot of myself in front of everyone, is this more of an RP or a discussion? Either I can do as long as its literate.

Hi.
Well, I would roleplay properly, but I can't be bothered.
"No thank you, but thank you for the information. I think I shall go full roleplay other wise I would be rather ADD." Splinter smiles a little and then nodded in thanks. "Good luck with the Champagne." She left the other girl and looked around, noting the many people, only a few on the outskirts of the room. A quick decision later she joined the small list of those on the outer edge of the room, only surveying what people were doing.
Well, I was dressed up for a party anyway. *shrugs* Might as well join in on the fun here.
thuy_nhi
samaratyme92
thuy_nhi
samaratyme92

I see a girl walked into the room and sat down at a table. I walked over. "Are you okay miss?"

"Fine"....she muttered with a sigh. She looked up at the girl and whispered, "Stupid men........" She said with a little laugh.

"Oh, I see you're having guy problems." She sits down next to a chair besides the girl.

"It's over now....Just still pissed off about it....Thought i'd dance it off...." She said with a smile. She stood up and walked into the middle of the dance floor. "Who wants to dance?..." She asked with a small laugh.

Cold Snowflake

[Akai]
K i m z y
[Akai]
K i m z y
[Akai]

Oh, I see. Shame.

I'm sorry to hear that.

yeah..

That's right!
This is good Champagne!

-happily clashes his glass with hers and sipps the last of the champange-
Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of champange but this is really nice.

Neither am I, but you have to drink Champagne at a ball.
K i m z y
PrinceShuichiro

Hi.
"Eh, thank you...but no," the white Kitsune flashed a warm smile, shaking his head. "I'm attempting to stay sober tonight, for the most part."

He felt another pair of eyes on him from across the room, and his brows furrowed a little, perplexed. He'd never been quite sure of how to act around girls, especially since he'd never had any interest in them.
prettypinkdragon
Jack_Bauer24
prettypinkdragon
Jack_Bauer24
prettypinkdragon
Jack_Bauer24

Ahh! *Runs around the room laughing like a maniac*

*flings her glass over her shoulder and pounces on you* huggles 4laugh

*Huggles back, then starts running around the room like a maniac.*

*thinks out loud* -I just love nice mature balls *shrieks and chases after you pausing to down another glass of champagne*

*Keeps running around, almost knocks Kimzy over and then comes to a stop in the middle of the dancefloor*

*spies you in the middle of the dancefloor and crawls between peoples legs to get to you, I jump up * HELLO 4laugh

*Jumps backwards, then sees prettypinkdragon* "What's your name?"
Kei Akumu
xSookie

Her green eyes focused on his kind smile for a moment and then looked up at his face, she did not want to seem rude for staring for so long. The steps were at a slow pace in the beginning, she was not the clumsy type but rarely danced especially in public. She was lucky to have come across such a fine dancer. She heard his question, her shifted to the side some, a smile creeping onto her glossed lips once more.

"Yes, thanks to you . . . Although I never did catch your name. Do you mind telling me?" Her voice was soft, yet the smile still remained.
"My name? Well, it would be quite respectable to tell you. My name is Kei." He looked down into her eyes while he introduced himself at just this time. The thing he noticed about her immediately was how her smile looked upon her glossy lips, her eyes directed up at him. At that very moment, it was rare, but he himself had become a tad rosey on the cheeks. It could feel himself blushing even against his own will.

"Kei. You have a nice name." She smiled once more. Sookie then tilted her head a bit more to the side, blinking -- she caught sight of this rare of the moment blush upon his cheeks. She did not comment on it, for she only continued to dance in sweeping movements across the floor with him. Her long dress making large ruffles as they twirled about together. "My name is Sookie."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff