Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,600 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Befriended 100
So Tell Me.....
who's gunna win this time around??

I watched the pitiful and rather humiliating USA vs England match and watched just how weak England played. I also watched Algeria vs Slovenia and after the tiresome 90 minute game Slovenia won 1-0, noting that Slovenia have NEVER won an international game before until then.

I'll put my money down that England are really going to push to win tomorrows game.

What are your views???

Beloved Lunatic

England.

England was actually doing pretty well, until Green fumbled and cost us the game. I'm confident they will win.

4,600 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Befriended 100
Semi Aquatic Mammal
England.

England was actually doing pretty well, until Green fumbled and cost us the game. I'm confident they will win.

Yeah same here, I do feel sorry for Green though. Tough mistake to just shake off :[

Business Gekko

4,650 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
im pretty sure they would win against algeria..unless it turns out to be a match like spain's..

7,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
Okay, Algeria should be a pushover, but never forget, no one ******** thing up like England.

We have an unusual knack for grasping defeat from the jaws of victory.

I doesn't matter how positive things might look, keep those expectations low and you shan't be disappointed.

4,600 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Befriended 100
Zwei Dc-ed
im pretty sure they would win against algeria..unless it turns out to be a match like spain's..

Ohh, I didn't see that game. What was the outcome??

Business Gekko

4,650 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Autumn Ichigo
Zwei Dc-ed

Ohh, I didn't see that game. What was the outcome??

Bad news if you're a spain supporter. They had like more than 60% of the possession, had close chances but cant find the back of the net. A slip up by the defense gave swiss a chance to score. They lost! 1-0

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
algeria~~

/typical scottish person rofl
England. The US match was always going to be interesting as the team sometimes pulls otu a surprise or too. Algeria is a different kettle of fish. They didn't play well and are generally a team that doesn't play the best. England had a slow start but we tend to anyway, so I think we'll be back on the pitch with renewed energy and skill. I predict a 3-0 win for England.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff