4,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
maybe....
-mai HIME
-excel saga
-(i don't beleave i'm gonna say it) pokemon sweatdrop

maybe also the movies of studio ghibli (aka; Hayao Miyazaki)
mrgreen

Fashionable Hunter

2,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Ergo proxy,it's dramatic and violent!

Shirtless Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
The ones that I have seen are: elfen lead, ghost in the shell, gunslinger girl, and others that I can't remember but liked just the same.

7,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
Anagha Rose
Soul Eater is good if you haven't seen it. So is Fullmetal Alchemist, Spice and Wolf, Hetalia Axis Powers, xxxHolic, Tsubasa, Chobits, Saiyuki, Blood+, Mushi-shi, Gunslinger Girl, Kaze no Stigma, Trigun, School Rumble, Lucky Star, and Burst Angel.

I hope this helped! =D I hope you can find something that you like from this list! ^_^ You can also try a few anime sites and see what titles they have and see if anything pops out at you. Happy hunting!

thats what iwas going to say that soul eater is good dang

7,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
Ranma is a good show its from the same maker of Inuyasha but it contains nudity just to tell u

Witty Shapeshifter

10,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Hetalia!!! It was originally just an internet short but it's rise in popularity has led to the release of 2 DVDs of the entire "Hetalia Axis Powers" series, the creation and continuation of "Hetalia World Series" and even the movie, "Hetalia The Movie: Paint It White"

However, Hetalia tends to be a big bunch of stereotypes representing individual nations throughtout history (WWII for Hetalia Axis Powers and everything else in World Series)... It taught me more than school did about history and it's a big comedy...

3,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
um...elemantal gelade is really good..even though its not that popular...and um...demon king daimyo was really good...but thats just me.

Friendly Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
thanks for your suggestions i have to say i have watched some of the ones you included that i forgot to add on my list i have seen
code geass
full metal panic
soul eater
and some how pokemon all the seasons through sinnoh
Crow the Grey
Ararelia
Well if you want you could try Code Geass. Its a little over dramatic sometimes but the storyline is really good smile hmmm you could also try Zombie Loan but i dont know about that one. Ive only seen a few episodes so i cant really be a good judge but it seemed good ^^; Anyways good luck with your search! biggrin

i havent watched code geass, but i have heard its depressing... What is it about and about how long is it? id like to know beforehand so i can decide if its worth it x.x

It can be depressing at times, but overall it's an excellent series. There are two seasons, 25 episodes each. Here's the link to the wikipedia page so you can decide for yourself:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Code_Geass
Good luck! smile

6,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
U should try Reborn, Gintama and ouran high school host club

Bashful Poster

5,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Timid 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Kiki in Kiki's Delivery Service!
Naruto Shippuden. It's got lots of action and it's so funny!

Shoujo Kitten

13,665 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
try Hetalia biggrin It's rlly good!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers