Welcome to Gaia! ::

amnotsmiling89
candypenguin
Gantz, Shiki, and Elfen Lied are the most graphic series I've seen. Gosick is a great mystery anime. Code Geass is my favorite, along with School Rumble and Ouran High School Host Club. Chobits is cute too. try going on animefreak.com to find and watch them biggrin

Code Geass is the best!!!

heck yes! It's amazing biggrin

Devout Darling

9,600 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Partygoer 500
Outlaw Star might be right up your alley
[My Recommendations]

Soul Eater
The concept of Weapon/Meister (or "Technician" if you read the manga) is cool. It's somewhat of a new and refreshing twist to Demons and the Occult (well to me it was anyway) Also, for a such a dark theme, the anime has a considerable amount of humor in it. I highly recommend you read the manga as well though, as it is much better, and the storylines for the anime and manga branch off at some point.

Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion
If you're looking for Mecha combat, and you're tired of the Gundam series, then you shhould give this one a spin. Although it does get a bit political at times, it usually doesn't delve into some things very complex to the point where viewers won't get it.

Inazuma Eleven
So my friend recently got me into this one. It's a soccer anime and I'll admit it's pretty damn goood. If you're into Shotas (hehehe = =" wink then you'd like this series. If you don't, well it doesn't hurt to give it a try.

Air Gear
So I just got into this one too. I don't know much yet but I know it's about automated Rollerblades....
marissa17489234
BAKUMAN!!!

^THAT TOO~!

kayleykins's Rival

Hallowed Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
elfen lied
when they cry
umineko

Junior Citizen

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
new anime? you should watch Ao no Exorcist! it's such a good anime and its new ^^ there's violence and alot of swearing but overall a great anime. so if you like violence and stuff then watch this ^^ heres the plot:

The world of Blue Exorcist consists of two dimensions joined as one, like a mirror. The first is the world in which the humans live, Assiah. The other is the world of demons, Gehenna. Ordinarily, travel between the two, and indeed any kind of contact between the two, is impossible. However the demons can pass over into this world by possessing anything that exists within it. Satan is the god of demons, but there's one thing that he doesn't have and that's a container in the human world that is powerful enough to hold him. For that purpose, he created Okumura Rin, his son from a human woman. After killing Rin's guardian Father Fujimoto in an attempt to bring Rin back to the Demon world, it led to Rin's journey on becoming an Exorcist in order to defeat Satan.

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
L0R3T
new anime? you should watch Ao no Exorcist! it's such a good anime and its new ^^ there's violence and alot of swearing but overall a great anime. so if you like violence and stuff then watch this ^^ heres the plot:

The world of Blue Exorcist consists of two dimensions joined as one, like a mirror. The first is the world in which the humans live, Assiah. The other is the world of demons, Gehenna. Ordinarily, travel between the two, and indeed any kind of contact between the two, is impossible. However the demons can pass over into this world by possessing anything that exists within it. Satan is the god of demons, but there's one thing that he doesn't have and that's a container in the human world that is powerful enough to hold him. For that purpose, he created Okumura Rin, his son from a human woman. After killing Rin's guardian Father Fujimoto in an attempt to bring Rin back to the Demon world, it led to Rin's journey on becoming an Exorcist in order to defeat Satan.

lol, wiki for all you anime info needs....
- Sky Girls
- Ai Yori Aoshi
- Tales of Phantasia
- Tales of Vesperia: The First Strike (That's the movie)
- High School of the Dead
- Azumanga Daioh

I recomend those to ya' (I have more, but you've already seen them)

Kero~

Fashionable Hunter

2,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
ratna-naruto03
U should try Reborn, Gintama and ouran high school host club

Ouran is a funny choice

Demonic Raider

8,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Befriended 100
There's Durarara!!

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Rozen Maiden

Cluttered Flashback

16,200 Points
  • Nostalgic Scrapbooker 50
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Cool Cat 500
purple kunzite
elfen lied
when they cry
umineko

OMG I heart YOUR SIG!!!!
you should try this new anime called Freezing, its ecchi, action, and adventure. i was looking for a new anime too when i found this one, and ive only seen 5 eps so far and its amazing.

8,700 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
L0R3T

I just started watching this too! I recommend you check out Crunchyroll, They constantly air alot of the new animes. They are subed, but they post new episodes almost a day or so after they air on japanese tv stations!! They do charge a $6.95 subscrition fee for best quality, but it's worth it!
Samurai Champloo
FLCL
Ghost in the Shell
Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad
Baccano
Eden of the East
AnoHana
Monster
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Outlaw Star
Rurouni Kenshin

etc.

EDIT: I haven't seen it yet. But Madoka is supposed to be good.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff