the tower of druaga
the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya
black cat
trigun
cowboy bebop
negima
nurarihyon no mago
clannad
i might have watched alot but im sure theres one or two good ones i haven't seen, so please tell me a good anime to watch.

Invisible Friend

Soul Eater is good if you haven't seen it. So is Fullmetal Alchemist, Spice and Wolf, Hetalia Axis Powers, xxxHolic, Tsubasa, Chobits, Saiyuki, Blood+, Mushi-shi, Gunslinger Girl, Kaze no Stigma, Trigun, School Rumble, Lucky Star, and Burst Angel.

I hope this helped! =D I hope you can find something that you like from this list! ^_^ You can also try a few anime sites and see what titles they have and see if anything pops out at you. Happy hunting!
Well if you want you could try Code Geass. Its a little over dramatic sometimes but the storyline is really good smile hmmm you could also try Zombie Loan but i dont know about that one. Ive only seen a few episodes so i cant really be a good judge but it seemed good ^^; Anyways good luck with your search! biggrin
Angelic Layer or Fractale.

4,350 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
How about Skip beat. It's exstarical! There was another one that was real funny two. Shinzo is the name i think, its been a long time cents I've seen it.
Desert Punk? I feel like you'd like it.
Desert Punk? I feel like you'd like it.

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
reborn heart
-Tiger and Bunny
-Gintama
-Sengoku Basara
-Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
-Tales of the Abyss and Tales of Symphonia anime
-Tegami Bachi
-Ao no Exorcist
-Cromartie High
-Samurai Champloo
-Sword of the Stranger
-Beelzebub
-Skip Beat! (if you like shojo)
-The Skullman
-Wolf's Rain
-Star Driver: Kagayaki no Takuto
-Kuroshitsuji (manga, not the anime)
-Durarara
-Brave Story
-Street Fighter II: The Animated Movie
-Super Street Fighter IV OVA
-07 Ghost (manga, not the anime)
Maple story has an anime? ...thats odd.
Ararelia
Well if you want you could try Code Geass. Its a little over dramatic sometimes but the storyline is really good smile hmmm you could also try Zombie Loan but i dont know about that one. Ive only seen a few episodes so i cant really be a good judge but it seemed good ^^; Anyways good luck with your search! biggrin

i havent watched code geass, but i have heard its depressing... What is it about and about how long is it? id like to know beforehand so i can decide if its worth it x.x

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Crow the Grey
Ararelia

i havent watched code geass, but i have heard its depressing... What is it about and about how long is it? id like to know beforehand so i can decide if its worth it x.x

It's pretty good. There's 2 seasons of it at 25 or 26 episodes a piece. With out giving to much away its about 2 friends one who has the power to make anyone do what ever he wants. It also has giant Mech battles in it.

5,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
new digimon
Burst Angel.

Striking Lover

High school of the dead, might be one you can look into. That or Berserk.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff