Welcome to Gaia! ::

800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cool cant wait to c it. GO U.S.A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How much damage to environment do the Olympics do? Anybody knows? I bet they're super un-ecological. How much waste and garbage is produced and energy wasted thanks to them? And if only they led to something practically positive, but they're really pointless - no children fed, no ill people cured, no trees planted, no species rescued, no inventions made, NO ANYTHING. Just a bunch of guys and girls, some of them drugged, competing at doing silly things and a whole lot of morons cheering them up to do it faster. What a waste of time, means and all kinds of energy.
Aaaand... there went a gold medal for Sven Kramer... Man, that sucks. Poor Sven AND coach!

4,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
seems like fun

Generous Sex Symbol

kittyocean
Aaaand... there went a gold medal for Sven Kramer... Man, that sucks. Poor Sven AND coach!
User Image

[T w e e k T w e a k,, ]

Yeah. it sucks. Sven would have won. .. he really would. x_x I pity him. Stupid Korean is lucky.
At least Bob de Jong got bronze <3
[ A H o p e l e s s A d d i c t i o n . . .]
hai forum ._.
sadly, my fortune teller-ness is not working at the moment~
i'll have to do some other contest sweatdrop
Ooohhh... a contest:]]

Anxious Lunatic

Cappuchino Coffee Cream
kittyocean
User Image

[T w e e k T w e a k,, ]

Yeah. it sucks. Sven would have won. .. he really would. x_x I pity him. Stupid Korean is lucky.
At least Bob de Jong got bronze <3
[ A H o p e l e s s A d d i c t i o n . . .]

I gotta admit Sven was brave for talking to that journalist. It really sucks, but it's also in the rules. Lee won and he deserved it by the rules... not by speed.

The only plusside (and it's a tiny plusside, I admit that) is that Sven Kramer is still young. If this would have been his last olympics.... he is young enough to attend at least 2 more!

6,500 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
i luv the snow mrgreen

3,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
i say the u.s will win

Quick Reply

Submit