• Demonic Associate 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Staring_At_The_Night_Sky

Unfortunately, my name isn't Sebastian.

But, I am still one hell of a butler.

User Image

Intergalactic Inquisitor

A mysterious woman has appeared at the ball, her hat pulled low to veil her eyes. She carries a glass full of a shimmering silver liquid, which though she sips from it herself never seems to empty. The true nature of the liquid she drinks is the dreams of those around her. She has come to the ball to seek out the tastiest dream she can find, one that is sweet with no hint of bitterness to it.
I am a lone female wolf, casted aside by my tribe. Right now, I am looking for a friend who will never leave me in the dust again. If you want, I may help you in your quest, princess.

13,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Hidden Karma
Staring_At_The_Night_Sky

Unfortunately, my name isn't Sebastian.

But, I am still one hell of a butler.

User Image

I have no doubt that you are, fine sir.

13,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Metal Sangya
I am a lone female wolf, casted aside by my tribe. Right now, I am looking for a friend who will never leave me in the dust again. If you want, I may help you in your quest, princess.

I assure you, I will not leave you behind, for I am a kind owl, a kind princess.
I would appreciate that very dearly if you would assist me on my quest.

Revered Seeker

❤ "Mavy is a princess of a neighboring kingdom, who has gathered and prospered from the Estonian and Basque people. When people are born into this kingdom, a Cleric/Priest give them an animal who they live by and am for their life. Mavy was given the sheep.
Even though in her early 20s, this woman is childish, stubborn, and adventurous. She, often, ventures out past her kingdoms land, stealing goods and gold from thieves."

Prophet

john doe is a zombie accountant who likes suits, basically.

13,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Galluxee
Staring_At_The_Night_Sky
Galluxee
I am a dual-personality demon jester. ehehe People say I'm insane, but I personally don't believe them. I am here to protect the beautiful women and make sure they have the best of times here at the ball. As for the men, they had better keep their hands off of the women. They tend to get beaten with a leek. God knows why. Would you like some tea?

Chivalrous, I can see.

Just protective. Especially of my princess. No one may lay a hand on her.

She is a lucky princess, then.

13,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
featherfire520
A mysterious woman has appeared at the ball, her hat pulled low to veil her eyes. She carries a glass full of a shimmering silver liquid, which though she sips from it herself never seems to empty. The true nature of the liquid she drinks is the dreams of those around her. She has come to the ball to seek out the tastiest dream she can find, one that is sweet with no hint of bitterness to it.

The owl is curious about the woman. She gives off a mysterious aura, and it makes the owl uneasy.

Intergalactic Inquisitor

Staring_At_The_Night_Sky
featherfire520

The owl is curious about the woman. She gives off a mysterious aura, and it makes the owl uneasy.
The woman smiles at the owl.
"Sweet princess, you seem troubled. Your dream is clouded with your fears. I pray that you may find what you seek at this ball, so that your dream may become sweet and clear once again."
Staring_At_The_Night_Sky
Metal Sangya

I assure you, I will not leave you behind, for I am a kind owl, a kind princess.
I would appreciate that very dearly if you would assist me on my quest.

Thank you, princess. You have a kindness within your heart

Sparkly Streaker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Staring_At_The_Night_Sky
Galluxee
Staring_At_The_Night_Sky
Galluxee
I am a dual-personality demon jester. ehehe People say I'm insane, but I personally don't believe them. I am here to protect the beautiful women and make sure they have the best of times here at the ball. As for the men, they had better keep their hands off of the women. They tend to get beaten with a leek. God knows why. Would you like some tea?

Chivalrous, I can see.

She is. I would show her to you, but she is dressing up for the ball.

13,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
featherfire520
Staring_At_The_Night_Sky
featherfire520

The woman smiles at the owl.
"Sweet princess, you seem troubled. Your dream is clouded with your fears. I pray that you may find what you seek at this ball, so that your dream may become sweet and clear once again."

The owl was taken back by the words from the woman. How did she know? thought the owl. The owl knew there was more to it. The woman seemed to be able to know people's dream, an uncanny power. "Thank you," was all she could think to say to the maiden.

13,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Galluxee
Staring_At_The_Night_Sky
Galluxee
Staring_At_The_Night_Sky
Galluxee

Chivalrous, I can see.

She is. I would show her to you, but she is dressing up for the ball.

I am sure she will look lovely for you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces